Old April 30th 07, 09:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Art Bell,,,,,,,,

Steve Wrote:
How old is Art Bell?

Cato: Art Bell was born June 17, 1945. Airyn Ruiz Bell, his new
wife was , I think, 20 when they got married. (I might be wrong. She
may have been 21.)

We get Coast To Coast up here in Canada too. All across the
country, in many of the larger cities. Great to listen to Art Bell and
George Noory late at night. Although sometimes their guests are really
"out to lunch". If it gets to boring because of a rotten guest, I just
listen to something else. In St. Catharines, Ontario, 610 a.m. all
night long. Been listening to them for years. Interesting bit of
information. Did you know that right at the end of the war in 'Nam
that Art Bell chartered a DC-8, and flew more then one hundred little
Vietnamese orphans out of Saigon? They all ended up being adopted by
parents in the U.S.
Cato

Old April 30th 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yep! Art's old enough to be her grandfather. But she is an adult.
At least twenty when they married. And if they love each other, well,
as the saying goes, "who are we to pass judgement on them?" Although,
ya... she might just be after the money. Who knows?
Cato

Old April 30th 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

cuhulin wrote:
He married her when she was 20 years old,,,
oops,Young.About 2 or 3
years ago.She is still Young,he is getting Older by the minute.

Cato replys: Cuhulin, actually they got married just last year,
April 27, 2006. And she's just about to have their first kid, but you
probably know that, since Art's been talking about how proud a papa
he's going to be.
And he's old enough to be his kid's great-grandfather. If
the kid get's married when he or she is twenty-one, Art Bell will be
eighty two years old, if he is still alive. (He's a heavy smoker
apparently, unless he's quit recently.)
Cato

Old April 30th 07, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Half his age? Better check the batteries in your calculator...she's
about one *third* his age. (~20 vs. ~60)

His 'little head' may be enjoying it, but his big head may be sorry when
she drains his bank account... :-(

- Don't let The Little Head Think For The Big Head

( Jimmy Buffet, "Tales from Margaritaville ")

Old May 1st 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Bart Bailey" wrote in message
In ps.com
posted on 30 Apr 2007 01:50:32 -0700, Cato wrote: Begin

Yep! Art's old enough to be her grandfather. But she is an adult.
At least twenty when they married. And if they love each other, well,
as the saying goes, "who are we to pass judgement on them?" Although,
ya... she might just be after the money. Who knows?
Cato

From the pics I've seen of Airyn,
her tits are nowhere as huge as Anna Nicole's
so she probably won't get as much face time on the tabloids
when the inheritance is challenged.

--

Bart

You guys really need to grow up. Knowing you use this kind of language and
ideals, I really dont need anything from you. Plonk.

Art Bell [email protected] Shortwave 4 January 7th 07 05:17 PM
Art Bell Mike Terry Shortwave 0 April 3rd 04 06:47 PM
Art Bell N8KDV Shortwave 5 March 8th 04 01:54 AM
Art Bell Dxluver Shortwave 4 March 6th 04 11:27 PM
Art Bell Bill Hennessy Shortwave 0 March 4th 04 10:12 PM