Old May 7th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BBC about us "Bad Americans"

I just listened to the BBC interview groups of people from around the world
about why we (Americans) are the most hated race/country in the world!!

I live in the Philippines and I can see that we are hated here also; all
they want is our money. They all hate us but the next word out of their
mouth is can you help me get to America or do you have a son that can marry
my daughter!

As a lot of you know I have lived all over the world and I have almost
no respect for most of the people where I have lived. It is unreal to see
the poor in these countries and the rich feeding off them.

Most of you just don't know what filth is, most of you don't know what
hunger is, most of you don't know what it is to live on the street with your
family with everything you have on your back.

I try to help as I can in every country I have lived in but you can't
help, they can't/won't help their selves so you can't teach then "to fish"
and they will steal everything out of your car while you are trying to help
them.

I give the local Catholic and Methodist food funds here and that is all
I can do. I can't help them one on one because they just keep taking.

World hunger is the saddest things in the world but you can't help them
they hate us because we have something but they won't work for anything.

Old May 7th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.newswithviews.com The Plan For You Is To Die Homeless And
Hungry.by Andrew C. Wallace

I know what you mean,Burr.America sends millions/billions of dollars and
millions/billions of tons of food and other aid to foreign Countries and
some of their crooked governments take most of it off the top.Some
people,we help them and all they know is gimmie gimmie gimmie more more
more! Meanwhile,Crooked U.S.fed govt is doing the best they can to turn
America into a third World Country.Looks like IBM is fixing to cut about
150,000 jobs.
cuhulin

Old May 7th 07, 08:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
www.newswithviews.com The Plan For You Is To Die Homeless And
Hungry.by Andrew C. Wallace

I know what you mean,Burr.America sends millions/billions of dollars and
millions/billions of tons of food and other aid to foreign Countries and
some of their crooked governments take most of it off the top.Some
people,we help them and all they know is gimmie gimmie gimmie more more
more! Meanwhile,Crooked U.S.fed govt is doing the best they can to turn
America into a third World Country.Looks like IBM is fixing to cut about
150,000 jobs.
cuhulin

RP seeking more aid from US special fund

By DES FERRIOLS
The Philippine Star

The Arroyo administration is asking for more funding from the Millennium
Challenge Account, a special fund created by US President George W. Bush in
the wake of the terrorist attacks in 2001.

Finance Secretary Margarito Teves said his department is preparing to make
representations with the Millennium Challenge Corp. (MCC), which manages the
fund and determines which countries qualify for the funding.

So far, Teves said the Philippines has only qualified for small grants and
has not been able to access the so-called Compact assistance offered by the
bilateral fund facility.

Old May 7th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 7, 12:06 am, "download.com" wrote:
I just listened to the BBC interview groups of people from around the world
about why we (Americans) are the most hated race/country in the world!!

Quite sad;

If they'd Only use a better form of Birth Control, then there wouldn't
be so many hands held out, begging

Old May 8th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"download.com" wrote in message
I just listened to the BBC interview groups of people from around the

world
about why we (Americans) are the most hated race/country in the world!!

I live in the Philippines and I can see that we are hated here also;

all
they want is our money. They all hate us but the next word out of their
mouth is can you help me get to America or do you have a son that can

marry
my daughter!

************************************************** **************
Having been in the Navy during the Vietnam war, I was at Subic many times
and saw first hand the conditions that the people live in. I also visited
Manila and found it was very nice. As to why a lot of people around the
world hate America is very complicated. Some have good reasons too. The
mindset of many people though is not Christian based but is money based.
Also, there is not the understanding of how education can change things. If
you look at the founders of this country, they were for getting their kids
educated as best they could. I don't think that was true in other countries
until later years. Also, some people have superstitions that have held them
back. Dictators fear their subjects becoming Christian because the way they
control people is through fear. Take away the fear of death and you start
to lose your power. Population control is not the way to change the world,
taking the gospel to the world is the only way. Ric in Wisconsin.

Old May 8th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ric Trexell wrote:

As to why a lot of people around the world hate America is very
complicated. Some have good reasons too.

Ric, yes they do and at least one reason for their hate just might be
related to -us- poking our noses into -their- business...like tinkering
with their elections, installing -our- leaders in -their- country like
the Shah of Iran. The Iranians aren't stupid. They remember that and are
still ****ed. In the late 1890s, we (the U.S.) caused 10 or 20 thousand
Filipino military deaths and 250,000 to 1,000,000 civilian deaths,
something I'm sure they weren't real happy about and I'm sure they have
not forgotten.

The mindset of many people though is not Christian based but is money
based.

I'm not sure where you are trying to go with this. A LOT of Christians
are "money based". Kenny Boy Lay and Jeff Skilling of Enron, Bernie
Ebbers, the Worldcom guy, Kozlowski of Tyco and Scrushy of HealthSouth
were all good Christians--and definitely "money based".
Old May 8th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr......In reference to living in the Philippines...I was under the
impression that their medical/dental facilities are not up to par in
comparison to the U.S. Where do you go when you need standard or emergency
medical or dental treatment?

wrote in message
oups.com...

I am going to just stay home or at the beach place, give
money
to the two churches and try not to hurt anyone.

I wish I could do more but the people won't let me.

Burr

Sounds like a plan..

I bet Anyone who travels out side the U.S. and gets to talking to the
locals usually has to say
over & over

" It's not me; really "

Old May 8th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Anti-God Starbucks cup has customer steaming. www.worldnetdaily.com

The Anti-God ''message'' was written by an Anti-God dude in Anti-God
Canada and Anti-God Starbucks in Seattle picked up on it and has it
printed on some of their Anti-God Starbucks cups.

Let me look in my Jackson phone book and see if there is an Anti-God
Starbucks Anti-God joint here in Jackson.Three of those Anti-God
Starbucks here in Jackson. Anti-God Starbucks 1070 East County Line Road
601 991 9080.Anti-God Starbucks 403 Riverwind Drive 601 420
4246.Anti-God Starbucks Coffee Company 482 Springridge Road 601 924
1239.

I am fixin to phone those Anti-God Starbucks phone numbers! I will
Never! buy anything from Anti-God Starbucks Anti-God Coffee Company!
cuhulin,Believes in GOD

Old May 8th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Crystal Beach,Florida is straight out East of Palatka,Florida.(my half
acre of land is seven miles West of Palatka) Last time I was out that
way,I visited Crystal Beach for a few minutes.As far as people on that
area of the Beach are concerned, (it was about half an hour before
getting night time) all I saw was about half a dozen people gathered
around a camp fire.They were roasting Marshmallows.Palatka is a small
laid back kind of a town,nothing ritzy or fancy.I like it that way too.
www.devilfinder.com Palatka Florida
cuhulin

Old May 8th 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 7, 4:32 pm, "Ric Trexell" wrote:
[...]

"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring
one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own
pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the
mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good
government." - Thomas Jefferson

Cato, A Canadian who admires some of your U.S. Founding
Fathers, and what they had to say.