Old July 5th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default hams on 7190.1

hams on 7190.1 LSB

Calgary
Alberta Canada

100ft n/s wire
Grundig 800
03:12 GMT
Old July 5th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

hams on 7190.1 LSB

Wow! Imagine that!

When did people first notice that you were a complete jerk?

mike
Old July 5th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

hams on 7190.1 LSB

Wow! Imagine that!

When did people first notice that you were a complete jerk?

When did people first notice that you were a completely dumbass Canuck?

Answer: The day you were born.

Just imagine, hams on 7190.1, who woulda thunk it? And using LSB as well?

Amazing!

Old July 6th 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

hams on 7190.1 LSB

Wow! Imagine that!

Ah give him a break. He just got his first SW radio and might actually
start posting on topic.

we're all still waiting for Acehole to get his first brain. I suspect
YOU don't have quite enough to lend him a bit.

mike
Old July 6th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

hams on 7190.1 LSB

Wow! Imagine that!

Ah give him a break. He just got his first SW radio and might actually
start posting on topic.

Quite right. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 7th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm a dumbass Canuck II wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

hams on 7190.1 LSB
Wow! Imagine that!

Ah give him a break. He just got his first SW radio and might actually
start posting on topic.

we're all still waiting for Acehole to get his first brain. I suspect
YOU don't have quite enough to lend him a bit.

Well, YOU have none at all, boy. After all, you are merely a dumbass Canuck.

Old July 7th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article VAjji.15157$Io4.12185@edtnps89, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

hams on 7190.1 LSB
Wow! Imagine that!

Ah give him a break. He just got his first SW radio and might actually
start posting on topic.

we're all still waiting for Acehole to get his first brain. I suspect
YOU don't have quite enough to lend him a bit.

DxAce needs nothing from me.

Try posting on topic for a change now that you have a SW radio. You can
do it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 7th 07, 11:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm a dumbass Canucky girl II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

DxAce needs nothing from me.

Try posting on topic for a change now that you have a SW radio. You can
do it.

You still haven't seen the subject line of this thread? Acehole mocks my
radio posting...

Why of course, it was a dumbass radio posting.

You hang in there, girl.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 7th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

People can you FELL the love?

Old July 7th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cameltoe Johnson wrote:

People can you FELL the love?

I FEEL the urge to inform you that you're such a frickin' dumbass that you can't
even spell.

Run along little 'tard boy and have mommy buy you a shortwave radio.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B

70' and 200' wires

gay hams Steveo CB 7 December 20th 05 10:13 PM
7190 kHz? Simon Mason Shortwave 4 November 22nd 04 01:32 PM
7190 & 7225 Tunisa revisited for comparison Michael Shortwave 23 June 5th 04 02:35 AM
7190 @ 21:25 UTC Michael Shortwave 2 May 15th 04 10:49 PM
BPL & US Hams Hams Policy 2 August 13th 03 11:09 PM