Old July 13th 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default newbie to shortwave

Hi
Can anyone point me to a link that has the current sw broadcasts and the
area they are targeted to please
I have searched around but am unable to find a decent one
cheers
voyager

Old July 13th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"voyager2007" wrote in message
Hi
Can anyone point me to a link that has the current sw broadcasts and the
area they are targeted to please
I have searched around but am unable to find a decent one
cheers
voyager

Try URL:
http://ac6v.com/swl.htm#GSWL

Quite a few to check on

Lamont

Old July 13th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

voyager2007 wrote:

Hi
Can anyone point me to a link that has the current sw broadcasts and the
area they are targeted to please
I have searched around but am unable to find a decent one
cheers

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/bc-a07.txt

http://www.geocities.jp/binewsjp/bia07.txt

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 13th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"voyager2007" wrote in message
Hi
Can anyone point me to a link that has the current sw broadcasts and the
area they are targeted to please
I have searched around but am unable to find a decent one
cheers
voyager

Thanks Gent's, your help is appreciated.
voyager

Old July 14th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 13, 6:31 am, "voyager2007" wrote:
Hi
Can anyone point me to a link that has the current sw broadcasts and the
area they are targeted to please
I have searched around but am unable to find a decent one
cheers
voyager

Voyager 2007,

* International Listener - Shortwave Radio Stations
http://home.houston.rr.com/edmayberr...Sta tions.htm
Shortwave WebSites : Radio WebCasts and other
World Band Radio Links

* Shortwave Radio "Frequency Look-Up"
http://hfradio.org/swbc/
-by- High Frequency (HF) Radio .Org

NOTE - Since you are writing in English here is a
Link/URL to an Hourly List of English Shortwave
Radio Broadcasts

* Shortwave Radio Stations Scheduled to Broadcast
in English this Hour = http://hfradio.org/english/
-by- High Frequency (HF) Radio .Org

Shortwave Radio Broadcast Schedule
http://www.retards.org/radio/shortwave_schedule/
What's "On-the-Air" Right Now ! -by- Retards .Org

* Prime Time Shortwave (PTS)
http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/index.html
Your Guide for English Shortwave Broadcast Schedules
SW schedules time sort
SW schedules country sort
SW schedules to Africa by time
SW schedules to America by time
SW schedules to Asia/Oceania by time
SW schedules to Europe by time
SW schedules to Middle East by time
SW schedules Tab delimited
SW schedules frequency sort large
SW schedules frequency sort small
SW schedules DBase ZIP
SW schedules Excel ZIP
SW schedules Palm OS ZIP
International Broadcasters
UTC-local time conversion

* NASWA WWW Shortwave Listening Guide
http://www.naswa.net/swlguide/
- - - List Shortwave Programs on this Hour
http://www.naswa.net/swlguide/swlprograms.php
-by- North American Shortwave Association (NASWA)

* Shortwave Radio Stations and International Broadcasters
TDP = http://www.shortwave.be/map/shortwave.jpeg
-by- The Transmitter Documentation Project (TDP)
Governmental Shortwave Radio Stations
Religious Shortwave Radio Stations
Commercial Shortwave Radio Stations
Pirate Shortwave Radio Stations
Clandestine Shortwave Radio Stations
Non-Profit {NGO} Shortwave Radio Stations
Time Signal Shortwave Radio Stations

* List of Shortwave Radio Frequencies World Wide
the most often use Frequencies listed by Country.
SW FREQ = http://www.windupradio.com/swfreqs.htm

* The "Top News" about Shortwave Radio
TOP NEWS = http://www.wwdxc.de/
World Wide DX Club -by- Wolfgang Büschel

* International Broadcasters List and Links / URLs
http://dmoz.org/Arts/Radio/International_Broadcasters/
-by- the Open Directory Project [DMOZ]
Internet Broadcasting (115)
Radio Station Directories (21)
Shortwave and DX (17)
Shortwave and DX Listening (159)
Pirate Radio (37)
DX and Radio Groups (31)
DXing (107)

* International Radio Broadcasters -by Ability
http://www.ability.org/international...adcasters.html

* Lists of Radio Stations -by- DXing Info .Com
http://www.dxing.info/lists/

Long Wave (LW) Radio Stations
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip.../longwave.html
-by- The DXer's Tool Box

-T- The Official USA Time Clock on the Web
http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?UTC/s/0/java
With a Daylight and Night {Dark} Map of the World

-T- World Time Service : UTC/GMT/Zulu-Time
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx
Any Time Anywhere . . .

-T- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

World Map with Current Local Times around the World
http://www.fhs.ch/en/worldclock.php
-by- Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry
.
.
if it's about shortwave radio -then- it's about time and frequency
-cause- iane ~ RHF {pomkia}
.
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antennas Group = http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
The SWL Antenna Discussion Group = http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna HELP = http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna NEWS = http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna INFO = http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
* * * All Are Welcome : Including ELMERS and 'Want-to-be-Elmers'
plus plain old "Mister-Know-It-Alls"; and even those Newbees with
"I Know This Is A Really Dumb Question - But _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ "
.
The Shortwave Listener's Blessing :
SWL BLESSING = http://tinyurl.com/s2bjm
May You Never Tire of Listening to the Radio and Always
have Strong Signals and Noise Free Reception ~ RHF {ibid}
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw...a/message/9233
.
Tous Sont Bienvenus ! - - - Groupe par Radio
d'auditeur d'onde courte pour des Antennes de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Alle Sind Willkommen ! - - - Shortwave Radiozuhörer
Gruppe für SWL Antennen
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Tutti Sono Benvenuti ! - - - Gruppo Radiofonico
dell'ascoltatore di onda corta per le Antenne di SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Todos São Bem-vindos ! - - - Grupo de Rádio
do ouvinte do Shortwave para Antenas de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
¡Todos Son Agradables! - - - Grupo de Radio del oyente
de la onda corta para las Antenas de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
= = = = Plain Old American-English Translation = = = =
All are Welcome - - - To Join the Shortwave Listeners
(SWL) Antenna Group on YAHOO !
.

/ \

Newbie to shortwave Sanjaya Shortwave 3 February 22nd 06 04:46 PM
Newbie to shortwave junius Shortwave 0 February 21st 06 12:24 AM
Newbie to shortwave ve3... Shortwave 3 February 20th 06 05:30 PM
Newbie to shortwave David Shortwave 3 February 20th 06 04:12 PM
Shortwave newbie.. I was against it before I was for it Shortwave 3 August 11th 04 01:18 PM