Old July 22nd 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Please keep out the OT crap! [was How I would like tochang...

I have a couple of old Ericsson cell phones about eight or nine years
old you can have for free if you will pay the shipping and handling on
them.Notice: NOT for Minnesota!
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 07, 06:03 AM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless

Default Please keep out the OT crap! [was How I would like to change the*digital* cell phone industry.]

RHF wrote:

On Jul 21, 6:55 pm, wrote:
In rec.radio.amateur.antenna Burr wrote:

What in the hell does a cell phone have to do with shortwave???

Since Radium is an ignorant idiot, he has no clue what group would
be appropriate for his moronic questions.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

JP - Actually Radium may be an http://www.wisconsinmedicalsociety.org/savant_syndrome/
"Island of Genius" unto himself ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_Syndrome

But it does seem that : Rec.Radio.Shortwave and
Rec.Radio.Amateur.Antenna are a bit 'off' for a
Proposal to Change the Digital Cellphone World
kind of question that Radium posed.

While had he stuck to : Sci.Electronics.Basics,
Alt.Cellular.Cingular, and Alt.Internet.Wireless
He would not be hearing {reading} any of this
back chatter now.

If Radium could only understand that :
* Rec.Radio.Shortwave is about Shortwave Radio
and Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL) including
Radios, Receivers and related SWL Equipment
like Receiving Antennas and Feed-in-Lines for
the SWLer.
* Rec.Radio.Amateur.Antenna is about Antennas
for Amatueur {Ham} Radio use : Theory, Design
and practical application of Transmitting and
Receiving for the Amateur Radio Service.

Clearly Radium's Re-Inventing the Cellphone
Transmission {Delivery} System is a stretch
beyond the normal focus of these two groups.

Listening to 7505 kHz right now at 2:28 UTC
KTBN - Salt Lake City UT USA
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/2/21.html
Mister Preacher Man preaching 'The Word'
.
.
. .

Think about it. How can he **** people off, if he doesn't post his
crap where it will offend the most people?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida