Old August 17th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BPL strikes another win!

I am not really into transgendered, and she isn't either.Last time I
heard from her, she was getting all giddy about a man on his front
porch, down the street from her.
cuhulin

Old August 18th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 17, 6:28 pm, wrote:
I am not really into transgendered, and she isn't either.Last time I
heard from her, she was getting all giddy about a man on his front
porch, down the street from her.
cuhulin

Maybe she got tired of waiting for you to do a 'diaper drive' down to
Miami so that you could bust a move.

Old August 18th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Doggy took me out in the front yard.I saw skinny twin sister's car
parked next door.Doggy and I stepped next door.The other woman (Carolin)
answered the door.I said, What is skinny twin sister doing over here?
she is suppose to be out there in the Gulf Coast.
Carolin said, they sent them home, they are playing it safe.
Survivorman in the Amazon Jungle is on Radio tb now.
cuhulin

BPL strikes another win ... John Smith I Antenna 101 August 23rd 07 02:45 PM
Elmer strikes again Ken G. Radio Photos 9 July 24th 07 04:28 AM
Marty Strikes Again - R4c for $1275.00 Watching Marty Shortwave 1 December 26th 05 10:03 PM
Roger strikes again Lloyd II General 0 December 17th 05 05:55 AM
The Uncle strikes again! Scott in Baltimore CB 17 September 17th 05 04:26 PM