Old October 2nd 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ABC CITADEL AM STATIONS SUSPEND NIGHTTIME IBOC

On Oct 2, 5:38 pm, wrote:

Consumers don't even buy radios anymore,

Then why do I see people buying clock radios and those little chintzy
Chinese junk table radios that sit on almost EVERYONE's office desk
and cubicle?

Stephanie Weil
New York City, USA

Old October 2nd 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 2, 5:49?pm, Stephanie Weil wrote:
On Oct 2, 5:38 pm, wrote:

Consumers don't even buy radios anymore,

Then why do I see people buying clock radios and those little chintzy
Chinese junk table radios that sit on almost EVERYONE's office desk
and cubicle?

Stephanie Weil
New York City, USA

Been to Best Buy's, Radio Shack's, Circuit City's, and Sears' "radio"
departments lately? My, you are a fistey one - just my kind of
wummon! Shortwave radios - gone, too!

Old October 2nd 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 2, 5:38 pm, wrote:

Consumers don't even buy radios anymore,

Then why do I see people buying clock radios and those little chintzy
Chinese junk table radios that sit on almost EVERYONE's office desk
and cubicle?

Stephanie Weil
New York City, USA

"Then why do I see people buying clock radios and those little
chintzy
Chinese junk table radios that sit on almost EVERYONE's office desk
and cubicle? "

Yea, I can see it now - $80 HD/IBOC alarm clock radios, with AM-loop
and externally-mounted FM-dipole antennas!

Old October 3rd 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 2, 5:38 pm, wrote:

Consumers don't even buy radios anymore,

Then why do I see people buying clock radios and those little chintzy
Chinese junk table radios that sit on almost EVERYONE's office desk
and cubicle?

Stephanie Weil
New York City, USA

The irony there is that none of those radios can receive anything.
Maybe a little on FM, but AM forget it.

Old October 7th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 2, 9:47 am, wrote:
ABC CITADEL AM STATIONS SUSPEND NIGHTTIME IBOC

http://www.radio-info.com/smf/index....c,82132.0.html

It's over for AM-HD - no sense in running it during the day, if it
doesn't work at night!

A REMINDER TO ALL -WRT- "HD" RADIO

There Is a "HD Radio" NewsGroup
HD RADIO = http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
viability in the market place, HD Radios & Receivers and
Technology, Programming, Reception, and in general
anything concerning HD Radio that shouldn't be clogging
up other NewsGroups, like Rec.Radio.Shortwave.

For anyone who is looking for an "HD" Radio Group that
is Moderated -or- Simply NOT Rec.Radio.Shortwave

Here is a List of Yahoo Groups that have something
to do with "HD" Radio News and Information.
* HDRadio
* HD-Radio
* HD-Radio-Engineering
* Accurian HD Radio {RadioShack}
* High Defination Radio

Plus here is a List of Yahoo Groups that have something
to do with "IBOC" {HD Radio} News and Information.
* HD-Radio-Engineering
* Sangean HDT1 "HD" Radio Tuner
* NO2IBOC = Just Say "NO" To IBOC !
* DRM IBOC HDRadio = DRM and HD Radio Forum
* AMStereoOnly = AM Stereo Only ! - Where Digital Is Dead !

FWIW - Here is another HD Radio Forum {NewsGroup}
AVS Forum Digital Video & Audio Devices HD Radio
HD RADIO = http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=154
Some Good Info Here and It is Free for the Reading )

And Once Again The Aforementioned "HDRadio" NewsGroup
HDRADIO=http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/

hy dee ray dee oh ~ RHF