Old November 13th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Conditions tonight

....seem to be pretty good. Several volmets that I routinely check are
booming in, and I've got an unusually good signal from Radio Verdad on
4052.

Old November 13th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 12, 7:01 pm, Steve wrote:
...seem to be pretty good. Several volmets that I routinely check are
booming in, and I've got an unusually good signal from Radio Verdad on
4052.

thanks.. will check it out . .

& whats the frequencie(s) for the Volmets ..

Old November 13th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 12, 8:19 pm, Greg wrote:
In article . com,

" wrote:
On Nov 12, 7:01 pm, Steve wrote:
...seem to be pretty good. Several volmets that I routinely check are
booming in, and I've got an unusually good signal from Radio Verdad on
4052.

thanks.. will check it out . .

& whats the frequencie(s) for the Volmets ..

Here's a web page of VOLMET freq's & info. I can't vouch for the
accuracy but it's a place to start.

Greg

Got it

http://www.dxinfocentre.com/volmet-wx.htm

thanks

Old November 13th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article .com,
Steve wrote:

...seem to be pretty good. Several volmets that I routinely check are
booming in, and I've got an unusually good signal from Radio Verdad on
4052.

In California stations across the USA have some significant fading. I've
seen better nights. Cuba isn't so hot either.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 13th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 12, 5:19 pm, Greg wrote:
In article . com,

-
- Here's a web page of VOLMET freq's & info.
-
-
-
- I can't vouch for the accuracy but it's a place to start.
-
- Greg

Greg - Thanks for the Link. ~ RHF

Old November 13th 07, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article .com,
Steve wrote:

...seem to be pretty good. Several volmets that I routinely check are
booming in, and I've got an unusually good signal from Radio Verdad on
4052.

In California stations across the USA have some significant fading. I've
seen better nights. Cuba isn't so hot either.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Yes But, there is something wrong with California's, they have funny ears!

Just because two whack jobs from the west coast post here is no reason
to denigrate all Californians.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old November 13th 07, 08:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default High Frequency VOLMET Broadcasts and Shortwave Aeronautical Stations

On Nov 12, 5:56 pm, " wrote:
On Nov 12, 8:19 pm, Greg wrote:

In article . com,

" wrote:
On Nov 12, 7:01 pm, Steve wrote:
...seem to be pretty good. Several volmets that I routinely check are
booming in, and I've got an unusually good signal from Radio Verdad on
4052.

thanks.. will check it out . .

& whats the frequencie(s) for the Volmets ..

Here's a web page of VOLMET freq's & info. I can't vouch for the
accuracy but it's a place to start.

Greg

Got it

http://www.dxinfocentre.com/volmet-wx.htm

thanks- Hide quoted text -

FO&A,

High Frequency VOLMET* Broadcasts and
Shortwave Aeronautical Stations
- - - Station List Compiled -by- William Hepburn
http://www.dxinfocentre.com/volmet.htm
* VOLMET = Volume Meteorological (Aviation)
- ATIS - Automatic Terminal Information Service
- VOLMET - Routine Broadcast of Meterological Information
For Aircraft In Flight (INTL R) (Civil)
- VOLMET - Routine Broadcast of Meterological Information
For Aircraft In Flight (NATL R) (Civil)
- VOLMET - Routine Broadcast of Meterological Information
For Aircraft In Flight (OR) (Military)
- WX - Weather Broadcast (OR) (Military)

VOLMET - Meteorological Information for Aircraft in Flight
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VOLMET

Automatic Terminal Information Service (ATIS)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automat...mation_Service

PLUS - AMANDX Presents -by Shawn Axelrod
Utility Frequencies 500 kHz TO 6999 kHz
http://www.angelfire.com/mb/amandx/utility.html
-also- Frequencies 7000 kHz to 12999 kHz
-and- Frequencies13000 kHz to 30000 kHz

SEE - Planes, Boats and Trains
http://www.monitoringtimes.com/html/planes.html

~ RHF
Old November 14th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"Telamon"

Just because two whack jobs from the west coast post here is no reason
to denigrate all Californians.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Who's that, me and you?

You know who they are. One depressed individual continually makes drug
induced ignorant replies to to other people posts and the other has his
own very unique posting style.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 14th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 12, 8:22 pm, "Burr" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article .com,
Steve wrote:

...seem to be pretty good. Several volmets that I routinely check are
booming in, and I've got an unusually good signal from Radio Verdad on
4052.

In California stations across the USA have some significant fading. I've
seen better nights. Cuba isn't so hot either.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Yes But, there is something wrong with California's, they have funny ears!

Burr

Burr, Mickey and Minnie don't 'think'
that their Ears are Funny at all. ~ RHF
http://thedisneyblog.typepad.com/pho...ized/3012l.jpg

Plus many out-of-state tourists buy a Set-of-Ears
just so they can look like 'real' "Kahlifoanians"
http://powerlineblog.com/archives/im...1106149504.jpg
-a-la- Der Gov-Er-Na-Tor
http://jheer.org/blog/archives/images/kahlifoania.jpg

Conditions - Again DeWayne Shortwave 0 November 17th 05 02:02 AM
Pretty good conditions tonight.... [email protected] Shortwave 19 December 10th 04 09:15 AM
conditions Doug Smith W9WI Dx 14 October 26th 04 05:43 AM
conditions Doug Smith W9WI Dx 0 October 25th 04 03:28 AM
Conditions Lately... M-Tech CB 7 September 3rd 04 04:01 PM