Old November 25th 07, 11:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PDs and GMs declare HD Radio a non-starter!

"Where is the Cool, the Content, the Charge?"

"Here is another bad sign: almost every time I speak with a GM or PD
about HD Radio, they say, ...it's a non-starter, isn't it?"

http://www.paragonmediastrategies.com/theblog/?cat=3
Old November 25th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 25, 6:46�am, IBOCcrock wrote:
"Where is the Cool, the Content, the Charge?"

"Here is another bad sign: almost every time I speak with a GM or PD
about HD Radio, they say, ...it's a non-starter, isn't it?"

http://www.paragonmediastrategies.com/theblog/?cat=3

Where's Eduardo, RHF, and MR. D PETER MAUS? Yup, yup yup! BAWAHAAAAA!
Old November 25th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 25, 1:26Â*pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Nov 25, 6:46�am, IBOCcrock wrote:

"Where is the Cool, the Content, the Charge?"

"Here is another bad sign: almost every time I speak with a GM or PD
about HD Radio, they say, ...it's a non-starter, isn't it?"

http://www.paragonmediastrategies.com/theblog/?cat=3

Where's Eduardo, RHF, and MR. D PETER MAUS? Â*Yup, yup yup! Â*BAWAHAAAAA!

Or, is it D PETER MAUS, PHD., D PETER MAUS, MD., D PETER MAUS, MD.,
FACS, D PETER MAUS, M.S., D PETER MAUS, B.S., D PETER MAUS, A.S.?
Old November 26th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
wrote:

On Nov 25, 1:26Â*pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Nov 25, 6:46?am, IBOCcrock wrote:

"Where is the Cool, the Content, the Charge?"

"Here is another bad sign: almost every time I speak with a GM or PD
about HD Radio, they say, ...it's a non-starter, isn't it?"

http://www.paragonmediastrategies.com/theblog/?cat=3

Where's Eduardo, RHF, and MR. D PETER MAUS? Â*Yup, yup yup! Â*BAWAHAAAAA!

Or, is it D PETER MAUS, PHD., D PETER MAUS, MD., D PETER MAUS, MD.,
FACS, D PETER MAUS, M.S., D PETER MAUS, B.S., D PETER MAUS, A.S.?

Looks like Peter Maus to me. I've never seen any of the embellishments
you mention.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 26th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 25, 7:07�pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Nov 25, 1:26�pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Nov 25, 6:46?am, IBOCcrock wrote:

"Where is the Cool, the Content, the Charge?"

"Here is another bad sign: almost every time I speak with a GM or PD
about HD Radio, they say, ...it's a non-starter, isn't it?"

http://www.paragonmediastrategies.com/theblog/?cat=3

Where's Eduardo, RHF, and MR. D PETER MAUS? �Yup, yup yup! �BAWAHAAAAA!

Or, is it D PETER MAUS, PHD., D PETER MAUS, MD., D PETER MAUS, MD.,
FACS, D PETER MAUS, M.S., D PETER MAUS, B.S., D PETER MAUS, A.S.?

Looks like Peter Maus to me. I've never seen any of the embellishments
you mention.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

I guess, that you couldn't tell how happy IBOCcrock is that HD Radio
is going to fail - I too, am so happy that I could "bust", ot does
that sound too "gay"?

Old November 26th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 25, 8:12Â*pm, wrote:
On Nov 25, 7:07�pm, Telamon

wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Nov 25, 1:26�pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Nov 25, 6:46?am, IBOCcrock wrote:

"Where is the Cool, the Content, the Charge?"

"Here is another bad sign: almost every time I speak with a GM or PD
about HD Radio, they say, ...it's a non-starter, isn't it?"

http://www.paragonmediastrategies.com/theblog/?cat=3

Where's Eduardo, RHF, and MR. D PETER MAUS? �Yup, yup yup! �BAWAHAAAAA!

Or, is it D PETER MAUS, PHD., D PETER MAUS, MD., D PETER MAUS, MD.,
FACS, D PETER MAUS, M.S., D PETER MAUS, B.S., D PETER MAUS, A.S.?

Looks like Peter Maus to me. I've never seen any of the embellishments
you mention.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

I guess, that you couldn't tell how happy IBOCcrock is that HD Radio
is going to fail - I too, am so happy that I could "bust", ot does
that sound too "gay"?- Hide quoted text -

Not too gay - just gay enough.

Old November 26th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
wrote:

On Nov 25, 7:07?pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Nov 25, 1:26?pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Nov 25, 6:46?am, IBOCcrock wrote:

"Where is the Cool, the Content, the Charge?"

"Here is another bad sign: almost every time I speak with a GM or PD
about HD Radio, they say, ...it's a non-starter, isn't it?"

http://www.paragonmediastrategies.com/theblog/?cat=3

Where's Eduardo, RHF, and MR. D PETER MAUS? ?Yup, yup yup! ?BAWAHAAAAA!

Or, is it D PETER MAUS, PHD., D PETER MAUS, MD., D PETER MAUS, MD.,
FACS, D PETER MAUS, M.S., D PETER MAUS, B.S., D PETER MAUS, A.S.?

Looks like Peter Maus to me. I've never seen any of the embellishments
you mention.

I guess, that you couldn't tell how happy IBOCcrock is that HD Radio
is going to fail - I too, am so happy that I could "bust", ot does
that sound too "gay"?

IBOC is the most poorly thought out idea I've ever seen.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 26th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 25, 4:47Â*pm, N9NEO wrote:
On Nov 25, 8:12Â*pm, wrote:

On Nov 25, 7:07�pm, Telamon

wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

-
- Not too gay - just gay enough.

LMAO ) sgiwihsi ~ RHF
Old November 26th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

On Nov 25, 7:07?pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Nov 25, 1:26?pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Nov 25, 6:46?am, IBOCcrock wrote:
"Where is the Cool, the Content, the Charge?"
"Here is another bad sign: almost every time I speak with a GM or PD
about HD Radio, they say, ...it's a non-starter, isn't it?"
http://www.paragonmediastrategies.com/theblog/?cat=3
Where's Eduardo, RHF, and MR. D PETER MAUS? ?Yup, yup yup! ?BAWAHAAAAA!
Or, is it D PETER MAUS, PHD., D PETER MAUS, MD., D PETER MAUS, MD.,
FACS, D PETER MAUS, M.S., D PETER MAUS, B.S., D PETER MAUS, A.S.?
Looks like Peter Maus to me. I've never seen any of the embellishments
you mention.

I guess, that you couldn't tell how happy IBOCcrock is that HD Radio
is going to fail - I too, am so happy that I could "bust", ot does
that sound too "gay"?

IBOC is the most poorly thought out idea I've ever seen.

The Bush Administration is either super-incompetent, or they are
intentionally destroying the country. Either way, they must be stopped,
at any cost.
Old November 26th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 25, 5:54 pm, David wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

On Nov 25, 7:07?pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

Starter Rigs No Name Equipment 6 September 26th 07 04:30 AM
Best antenna for a starter with an IC718 base rig? Jeff[_2_] General 7 March 27th 07 09:23 PM
Geo and Doug declare Jihad!! CoaxLengthPolice CB 10 February 15th 04 07:24 PM
Looking for good starter radio Brian L. Chaffins Shortwave 9 December 6th 03 12:04 PM