Old December 20th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey, Eduardo - look!

"Discussions for iBiquity Digital Corporation"

http://finance.google.com/group/goog....998521/topics

God, I crack me up!
Old December 20th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
"Discussions for iBiquity Digital Corporation"

http://finance.google.com/group/goog....998521/topics

God, I crack me up!

Your use of English cracks me up.

Old December 20th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : I B OC'D and Half-Crocked - That's Priceless !

On Dec 20, 5:08 am, IBOCcrock wrote:
-
- "Discussions for iBiquity Digital Corporation"
-
- http://finance.google.com/group/goog....998521/topics
-
- God, I crack me up!
-

I B OC'D and Half-Crocked - That's Priceless !
A WebPage of You Taking To Yourself - What A Discussion.

'self' says i . . . ~ RHF
Old December 20th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, so screwed up as a child, he later felt compelled to
pose as 'Eduardo', wrote:

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
"Discussions for iBiquity Digital Corporation"

http://finance.google.com/group/goog....998521/topics

God, I crack me up!

Your use of English cracks me up.

You being a faux Hispanic cracks me up.

Old December 21st 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

pose as 'Eduardo', wrote:

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

"Discussions for iBiquity Digital Corporation"

http://finance.google.com/group/goog....998521/topics

God, I crack me up!

Your use of English cracks me up.

You being a faux Hispanic cracks me up.

What cracks me up is the so called Ace sitting at his computer 24/7
waiting for Eduardo to post something. How pathetic.

Old December 21st 07, 10:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

pose as 'Eduardo', wrote:

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

"Discussions for iBiquity Digital Corporation"

http://finance.google.com/group/goog....998521/topics

God, I crack me up!

Your use of English cracks me up.

You being a faux Hispanic cracks me up.

What cracks me up is the so called Ace sitting at his computer 24/7
waiting for Eduardo to post something. How pathetic.

Even more pathetic is some retard thinking that I'm sitting here 24/7 waiting for
some faux Hispanic to post something.

Eduardo IBOCcrock Shortwave 0 November 5th 07 03:55 PM
Here's to you, Eduardo! IBOCcrock Shortwave 8 November 2nd 07 09:44 PM
For David Eduardo download.com Shortwave 18 April 10th 07 02:57 AM
Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out ! [email protected] Shortwave 56 April 1st 07 01:25 PM
Does Eduardo... dxAce Shortwave 9 February 28th 07 12:52 AM