Old February 14th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default American Compassion

Looks like compassion in "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" blah blah
blah.... isn't limited to just homeless paraplegics (see below).
Prison paraplegic also receives some American compassion by being
thrown out of his wheelchair onto the floor by police http://www.infowars.com/?p=216.

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 17 (UPI) -- Lawyers filed suit Thursday on behalf of
a paraplegic who was left on the street in Los Angeles' skid row still
dressed in a hospital gown. Story continued at
http://newsdaily.com/TopNews/UPI-1-2...entdumping.xml

I've never been more ashamed to be an American.
Old February 14th 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Looks like compassion in "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" blah blah
blah.... isn't limited to just homeless paraplegics (see below).
Prison paraplegic also receives some American compassion by being
thrown out of his wheelchair onto the floor by police
http://www.infowars.com/?p=216.

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 17 (UPI) -- Lawyers filed suit Thursday on behalf of
a paraplegic who was left on the street in Los Angeles' skid row still
dressed in a hospital gown. Story continued at
http://newsdaily.com/TopNews/UPI-1-2...entdumping.xml

I've never been more ashamed to be an American.

I'll be glad to help you load the truck.
Old February 14th 08, 07:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 13, 9:30*pm, wrote:
Looks like compassion in "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" blah blah
blah.... isn't limited to just homeless paraplegics (see below).
Prison paraplegic also receives some American compassion *by being
thrown out of his wheelchair onto the floor by policehttp://www.infowars.com/?p=216.

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 17 (UPI) -- Lawyers filed suit Thursday on behalf of
a paraplegic who was left on the street in Los Angeles' skid row still
dressed in a hospital gown. Story continued athttp://newsdaily.com/TopNews/UPI-1-20080117-19593700-bc-us-patientdum...

I've never been more ashamed to be an American.

Dang - More Berkeley Anti-American Kool-Aid from a
Democrat Party of the USA Political Cadre.

2008 it must be an election year ~ RHF
Old February 14th 08, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Looks like compassion in "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" blah blah
blah.... isn't limited to just homeless paraplegics (see below).
Prison paraplegic also receives some American compassion by being
thrown out of his wheelchair onto the floor by police
http://www.infowars.com/?p=216.

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 17 (UPI) -- Lawyers filed suit Thursday on behalf of
a paraplegic who was left on the street in Los Angeles' skid row still
dressed in a hospital gown. Story continued at
http://newsdaily.com/TopNews/UPI-1-2...entdumping.xml

I've never been more ashamed to be an American.

You're an American? Sure could have fooled me.

I'll help load the truck as well.

Old February 14th 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 14, 12:30*am, wrote:
Looks like compassion in "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" blah blah
blah.... isn't limited to just homeless paraplegics (see below).
Prison paraplegic also receives some American compassion *by being
thrown out of his wheelchair onto the floor by policehttp://www.infowars.com/?p=216.

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 17 (UPI) -- Lawyers filed suit Thursday on behalf of
a paraplegic who was left on the street in Los Angeles' skid row still
dressed in a hospital gown. Story continued athttp://newsdaily.com/TopNews/UPI-1-20080117-19593700-bc-us-patientdum...

I've never been more ashamed to be an American.

Here is a fill-in-the-blank question for you.
And the way this thread ties into shortwave radio
is:_______________________________________________ __

Old February 15th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,

http://newsdaily.com/TopNews/UPI-1-2...ientdumping.xm

I've never been more ashamed to be an American.

I'll be glad to help you load the truck.

I'll buy the plane ticket to north korea.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 16th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D Peter Maus wrote:
wrote:

Looks like compassion in "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" blah blah
blah.... isn't limited to just homeless paraplegics (see below).
Prison paraplegic also receives some American compassion by being
thrown out of his wheelchair onto the floor by police
http://www.infowars.com/?p=216.

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 17 (UPI) -- Lawyers filed suit Thursday on behalf of
a paraplegic who was left on the street in Los Angeles' skid row still
dressed in a hospital gown. Story continued at
http://newsdaily.com/TopNews/UPI-1-2...entdumping.xml

I've never been more ashamed to be an American.

I'll be glad to help you load the truck.

...and if he drives that truck up here to Canada, I SWEAR I will hunt you
down.
Old February 16th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brody wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:
wrote:

Looks like compassion in "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" blah blah
blah.... isn't limited to just homeless paraplegics (see below).
Prison paraplegic also receives some American compassion by being
thrown out of his wheelchair onto the floor by police
http://www.infowars.com/?p=216.

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 17 (UPI) -- Lawyers filed suit Thursday on behalf of
a paraplegic who was left on the street in Los Angeles' skid row still
dressed in a hospital gown. Story continued at
http://newsdaily.com/TopNews/UPI-1-2...entdumping.xml

I've never been more ashamed to be an American.

I'll be glad to help you load the truck.

..and if he drives that truck up here to Canada, I SWEAR I will hunt you
down.

What, and get your sorry Canuck ass blown away? You folk really think ya got balls?
You all got more of a fantasy going than 'Eduardo' does!

Old February 16th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 21:23:52 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

Brody wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:
wrote:

Looks like compassion in "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" blah blah
blah.... isn't limited to just homeless paraplegics (see below).
Prison paraplegic also receives some American compassion by being
thrown out of his wheelchair onto the floor by police
http://www.infowars.com/?p=216.

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 17 (UPI) -- Lawyers filed suit Thursday on behalf of
a paraplegic who was left on the street in Los Angeles' skid row still
dressed in a hospital gown. Story continued at
http://newsdaily.com/TopNews/UPI-1-2...entdumping.xml

I've never been more ashamed to be an American.

I'll be glad to help you load the truck.

..and if he drives that truck up here to Canada, I SWEAR I will hunt you
down.

What, and get your sorry Canuck ass blown away? You folk really think ya got balls?
You all got more of a fantasy going than 'Eduardo' does!

Actually, from how I read it he is more interested in keeping our
riff-raff (Mohawk) out of Canada and if that's the case I can't say as
I blame him.
Old February 16th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

About six weeks ago, I received a ''special'' offer out of the wild blue
yonder from Playboy magazine, Harlan,Iowa.One dollar per (purrrr) issue
for one year.My March 2008 Playboy magazine showed up in my snail mail
box this morning.Playboy has some good articles in there to look (read)
about.

I have a Compassion, I am looking for me a rich old widow woman.
Playboy cuhulin

GODPOD AUDIO: 'An American Soldier Wars for God and Country' -Look, torture is criminal in Christ's America - Fight Back for YOUR Sake GodDamn You - Bushites war for the 911 perpetrators to escape American Justice.that is why I, as a REAL MAN, ch RHF Scanner 0 November 20th 07 12:17 PM
The Armed Forces Radio Revolution - Chages at the American Forces Network (or AFN) and American Forces Radio and Television Service (AFRTS) [email protected] Shortwave 5 June 7th 06 06:44 PM
American QRP Brian Short Homebrew 4 February 4th 05 05:45 AM
Yep....I'm pro American! Tracy Fort Shortwave 34 May 12th 04 06:26 PM
FA: "ALL AMERICAN FIVE" TUBE SET- NOS@$10 Last Day! RLucch2098 Swap 0 January 10th 04 09:36 PM