Old March 19th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default China Fur Farm Secret Video

m II wrote:
Also:

http://www.gopetition.com/online/50.html

http://tinyurl.com/34wqom

This old.
http://www.acres.org.sg/news/news_press06dec01.htm
Things are even worse now.

mike

Thanks for the additional links Mike. China is no longer the insular
and quaint agrarian country it once was. It is has become a toxic
monster that is truly a menace to the entire world. Tragically it is
not going to get better any time soon because the rest of the world
has no vision. Preferring to think in terms of the next fiscal quarter
instead of the next generation.
Old March 19th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

m II wrote:
Also:

http://www.gopetition.com/online/50.html

http://tinyurl.com/34wqom

This old.
http://www.acres.org.sg/news/news_press06dec01.htm
Things are even worse now.

mike

Thanks for the additional links Mike. China is no longer the insular
and quaint agrarian country it once was. It is has become a toxic
monster that is truly a menace to the entire world. Tragically it is
not going to get better any time soon because the rest of the world
has no vision. Preferring to think in terms of the next fiscal quarter
instead of the next generation.

Thats an excellent observation of the corporate oligarchy. Until the people
rise up against this oligarchy that wants to enslave us all, we will suffer
under the boot of the corrupt fascistic corporate types hellbent on
controlling the masses.

Old March 19th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

William Douglas wrote:

wrote in message

m II wrote:
[...]

By all means let us know when you plan to "rise up" against the oligarchy.

Old March 19th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 19, 3:37 pm, dxAce wrote:

By all means let us know when you plan to "rise up" against the oligarchy.

There is many ways we can "rise up" against the corporatocracy.
Joining the Church of Stop Shopping http://www.revbilly.com/about_us/
would be a good first step.

Statement of Belief :: Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping Gospel
Choir believe that Consumerism is overwhelming our lives. The
corporations want us to have experiences only through their products.
Our neighborhoods, "commons" places like stoops and parks and streets
and libraries, are disappearing into the corporatized world of big
boxes and chain stores. But if we "back away from the product" - even
a little bit, well then we Put The Odd Back In God! The supermodels
fly away and we're left with our original sensuality. So we are
singing and preaching for local economies and real - not mediated
through products -- experience. We like independent shops where you
know the person behind the counter or at least - you like them enough
to share a story.We ask that local activists who are defending
themselves against supermalls, nuke plants, gentrification -- call us
and we'll come and put on our "Fabulous Worship!" Remember children...
Love is a Gift Economy! -- The Rev

Just think of the impact you could have on the economy "hershey
squirts" if you were to stop buying your Attends and MD 20-20 at
Wal*Mart. The impact of that to their bottom line would get their
attention rather quickly. So you CAN make a difference LardAss.

Old March 19th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

On Mar 19, 3:37 pm, dxAce wrote:

[...]

You Loons are hilarious!

Old March 19th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One time, I got ahold of a Chinese ''furr'' gal.I guess ''it'' was OK.
cuhulin

Old March 19th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 19, 4:27 pm, dxAce
You Loons are hilarious!

Even you are not beyond redemption so I urge you to go to
http://www.revbilly.com/join/ immediately and confess your sins! Do it
now for we know not what the morrow brings!

Old March 19th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

On Mar 19, 4:27 pm, dxAce
You Loons are hilarious!

Even you are not beyond redemption so I urge you to go to
http://www.revbilly.com/join/ immediately and confess your sins! Do it
now for we know not what the morrow brings!

I know you'll still be a Loon!

Old March 19th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 19, 4:52 pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 19, 4:27 pm, dxAce
You Loons are hilarious!

Even you are not beyond redemption so I urge you to go to
http://www.revbilly.com/join/immediately and confess your sins! Do it
now for we know not what the morrow brings!

I know you'll still be a Loon!

And you'll still be an incontinent drunk sitting at your computer in
adult diapers that need changing but that is beside the point. IT'S
YOUR SOUL WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE!!!
Old March 19th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I love ''furr''

New Bin Laden messagage expected,,,,, Girlyman (y'all dont believe me?
go ask them people at www.lucianne.com about Girlyman matt drudge)
Queer Faggot drudge report.Bin Laden has been dead for years.
cuhulin