Old March 23rd 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Political Rubbish

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
barnegatdx wrote:

More Swift boat BS
Did anybody ever positively refute any of the claims that the swifties made?

I don't recall anyone doing so.

Only the Department of the Navy.
How so?

http://mediamatters.org/items/200409170011
Sorry, that's a Liberal/Democrat site.

You gots to do better than that, oh addled one.

The site also cites After Action Reports in it's documentation
supporting Kerry's version of events.

Didn't Kerry write those reports, himself?

Yes, as far as I know he did indeed write the reports himself. Never proven otherwise.
And, as I stated earlier, no one has ever positively refuted any of the swifties
claims.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Shanti Om

If they are credible why is the record unchanged?
Old March 23rd 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
barnegatdx wrote:

[...]

Because there are too many drug addled Liberal/Democrats working in the bureaucracy?

Old March 23rd 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 23, 1:12 pm, dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
barnegatdx wrote:

More Swift boat BS
Did anybody ever positively refute any of the claims that the swifties made?

I don't recall anyone doing so.

Only the Department of the Navy.

How so?

http://mediamatters.org/items/200409170011

Sorry, that's a Liberal/Democrat site.

You gots to do better than that, oh addled one.

How dare you challenge Dave the expert in U.S. Naval affairs! He
thinks the U.S.S. Forrestal is spelled, well in "Sparky's" own words:

"What about when he set fire to the flight deck of the Forestall?".

Umm...oh okay whatever you say Davey.
Old March 23rd 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Hillary Clinton Now Claims to beBatty and a Veteran

On Mar 23, 11:12*am, dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
barnegatdx wrote:

More Swift boat BS
Did anybody ever positively refute any of the claims that the swifties made?

I don't recall anyone doing so.

Only the Department of the Navy.

How so?

http://mediamatters.org/items/200409170011

Sorry, that's a Liberal/Democrat site.

You gots to do better than that, oh addled one.- Hide quoted text -

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics
- Hillary Clinton Now Claims to be Batty and a Veteran
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...10415baed873b3

The Liberal Democrat Brain -revealed-
http://www.conservapedia.com/images/...eral_Brain.jpg

The Klan-Destan-Democrat
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1373/...0af1a187cc.jpg

Hello Cut-and-Run Democrats . . .
http://bp3.blogger.com/_HhIlygcZLkg/...oot_for_us.jpg
Old March 24th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 24, 1:26*am, dxAce wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
barnegatdx wrote:

MoreSwift boatBS
Did anybody ever positively refute any of the claims that the swifties made?

I don't recall anyone doing so.

Only the Department of the Navy.
How so?

http://mediamatters.org/items/200409170011

Sorry, that's a Liberal/Democrat site.

You gots to do better than that, oh addled one.

* *The site also cites After Action Reports in it's documentation
supporting Kerry's version of events.

* *Didn't Kerry write those reports, himself?

Yes, as far as I know he did indeed write the reports himself. Never proven otherwise.

Actually, never proven one way or the other. But as far as the Silver
Star incident is concerned, it makes no difference who wrote that
report -- it is accurate.

And, as I stated earlier, no one has ever positively refuted any of the swifties
claims.

Sorry, not even close to being true. Even little ole' me has refuted
some of their claims, and I am far from being alone in that regard.

If T. Boone Pickens wasn't such a liar, I'd be a million dollars
richer

Doug Reese

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Shanti Om- Hide quoted text -

Old March 24th 08, 08:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 23, 11:41*pm, Doug Reese wrote:
On Mar 24, 1:26*am, dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
barnegatdx wrote:

[...]

DR,

In the End : The Truth Often Does Not Matter.

The Swift-Boaters in their own small way -caused-
John 'ff' Kerry NOT to be Elected President in 2004.

That is Politics and the Nature of Politics is :
The Truth Often Does Not Matter.

truth be told ~ RHF
Old March 24th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 23, 1:43*pm, wrote:
On Mar 23, 1:12 pm, dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
barnegatdx wrote:

More Swift boat BS
Did anybody ever positively refute any of the claims that the swifties made?

I don't recall anyone doing so.

Only the Department of the Navy.

How so?

http://mediamatters.org/items/200409170011

Sorry, that's a Liberal/Democrat site.

You gots to do better than that, oh addled one.

How dare you challenge Dave the expert in *U.S. Naval affairs! He
thinks the U.S.S. Forrestal is spelled, well in "Sparky's" own words:

"What about when he set fire to the flight deck of the Forestall?".

Umm...oh okay whatever you say Davey.- Hide quoted text -

-wrt- Dave -aka- David - That would be . . .
the U.S.S. Forest Gump ! ) ~ RHF
Old March 24th 08, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 24, 3:42*pm, RHF wrote:
On Mar 23, 11:41*pm,Doug wrote:

On Mar 24, 1:26*am, dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
barnegatdx wrote:

[...]

I agree . . . . but do not believe they had anything to do with his
losing.

Doug Reese

truth be told ~ RHF

Using the DX-394 to Combat Fading ve3... Shortwave 1 November 1st 06 09:47 PM
why does Cap endorse Maj Robeson libel of a veteran of the US ARMY an old freind Policy 2 July 9th 06 03:52 PM
how to combat noise? andy Antenna 11 November 17th 05 09:14 AM
Hillary PetiteRadio Shortwave 15 January 9th 04 06:03 PM