Old April 17th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

dxAce wrote:

Lies? You are the Master of Lies, 'Eduardo'.

kinda like people who quit in a loud and vexatious fashion, only to
return a few days later, half sober, pretending they never left.

Lay off of Eduardo, your attachment to him is borderline sycophantic.
It's also two years in the running, making it extremely boring. Get a
life Ace, let it drop.

mike
Old April 17th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Lies? You are the Master of Lies, 'Eduardo'.

kinda like people who quit in a loud and vexatious fashion, only to
return a few days later, half sober, pretending they never left.

Lay off of Eduardo, your attachment to him is borderline sycophantic.
It's also two years in the running, making it extremely boring. Get a
life Ace, let it drop.

You're projecting, yet again, dumbass Canuck, besides being many days late with
that post, and a Loonie short, what are we gonna do with ya?

Old April 17th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

You're projecting, yet again, dumbass Canuck, besides being many days late with
that post, and a Loonie short, what are we gonna do with ya?

==================================
I really do want to say this, my many shortwave friends, I find that I
am not giving anywhere near too much of my decreasingly valuable time
here on RRS trying to educate the uneducated, the illiterates,
the vets with the depleted uranium syndrome and the cranially damaged
Agent Orange sufferers in Mississippi

Therefore, I've simply decided to *up* my contributions to RRS.

Welcome, I sincerely hope that we all find our niche in the
world of SW.

mike
WildWest
CAN.