Old May 24th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default US strike on al-Qaida kills children - AGAIN

Our troops should be in Afghanistan anyway;

Ten Billion Dollars a Month to stay in Iraq

- And for what ?

America is borrowing money from China to pay The Saudis for Oil;

It's now $130 a barrel..

- and wasn't this " Police Action" in Iraq Supposed to be financed by
Iraqi Oil?

On May 22, 8:21 pm, Tex wrote:
American "HEROES" strike again. Gather your made in communist China
flags and throw another parade lemmings!

By KIM GAMEL, Associated Press Writer 2 hours, 35 minutes ago

BAGHDAD - A U.S. helicopter strike north of Baghdad killed eight
people in a vehicle, including at least two children, Iraqi officials
said Thursday, insisting all the dead were civilians. The U.S.
military said six were al-Qaida militants but acknowledged children
were killed.

AP Television News footage showed the bodies of three children in
blood-drenched clothes — the eldest appearing to be in his early teens
— along with the bodies of five men, at the hospital in Beiji, where
the dead were taken after Wednesday evening's strike.

he strike came as the U.S. was trying to ease Iraqi anger over the
shooting of a copy of the Quran by an American sniper, who used
Islam's holy book for target practice.

In Afghanistan on Thursday, a NATO soldier and two demonstrators were
killed at a violent protest over the Quran shooting.

Old May 24th 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David wrote:

Our troops should be in Afghanistan anyway;

Ten Billion Dollars a Month to stay in Iraq

- And for what ?

America is borrowing money from China to pay The Saudis for Oil;

That is hilarious. The bastion of the Free World and Capitalism being
supported by a communist State. The Western politicians are either well
paid by corporate interests or are, in reality, communist sympathisers.

It's now $130 a barrel..

The money goes to Exxon, Halliburton and their cohorts, who in turn give
the host countries a very small percentage of it in royalties.

- and wasn't this " Police Action" in Iraq Supposed to be financed by
Iraqi Oil?

The Iraqi oil money goes through the US Federal Reserve System, who in
turn give an allowance to the Iraqi Government.
Old May 24th 08, 10:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

David wrote:

Our troops should be in Afghanistan anyway;

Ten Billion Dollars a Month to stay in Iraq

- And for what ?

America is borrowing money from China to pay The Saudis for Oil;

That is hilarious. The bastion of the Free World and Capitalism being
supported by a communist State.

Yeah, it is hilarious that the bastion of Dumbassism (CanaDuh) is being
supported by the USA.

I'm in favour of cutting off ALL support.

Old May 24th 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) US strike on al-Qaida kills children - AGAIN

I'm a dumbass Canuck II wrote:

David wrote:

Our troops should be in Afghanistan anyway;

Ten Billion Dollars a Month to stay in Iraq

- And for what ?

America is borrowing money from China to pay The Saudis for Oil;

That is hilarious.

It's hilarious that you're so damn stupid.

The bastion of the Free World and Capitalism being
supported by a communist State.

Really? Who is supporting who? In exchange for their investing in our country we
actually PAY them interest on the money!

The Western politicians are either well
paid by corporate interests or are, in reality, communist sympathisers.

I'd have to say that overall CanaDuh has been more sympathetic to the ChiComs
far longer than has the USA.

Old May 24th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Really? Who is supporting who? In exchange for their investing in our country we
actually PAY them interest on the money!

We are no longer on the gold standard (Thanks, Tricky Dick Nixon), so
there is not very much of anything backing the dollar. Yes, they get
"interest", but only because we are cranking up the printing presses to
run a bit faster. No gold nor much of a manufacturing base left to back
up the fast-sinking dollar. The whole thing is a teetering house of
cards and heaven help us all when it all comes crashing down.

Old May 29th 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Billy Burpelson wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Really? Who is supporting who? In exchange for their investing in our country we
actually PAY them interest on the money!

We are no longer on the gold standard (Thanks, Tricky Dick Nixon)

He had to take us off the gold standard. The Democraps were far beyond the
point of spending the country into bankruptcy and foreign countries were
starting to hit what was left of our gold supply. They would have left us
selling pencils outside the UN building if Nixon hadn't acted decisively.

--
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes
- and I see many of them in the audience here today - our sense of patriotism
Old May 30th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

clifto wrote:

He had to take us off the gold standard. The Democraps were far beyond the
point of spending the country into bankruptcy and foreign countries were
starting to hit what was left of our gold supply. They would have left us
selling pencils outside the UN building if Nixon hadn't acted decisively.

Well, where have you been? In case you've not noticed, today's economy
is flirting with a melt down. You're quick to blame the "Democraps", but
seem willing to overlook seven years of the "Republicrooks" that brought
the economy to where it is today. This trillion dollar 'war' and other
follies of this administration is coming dangerously close to
bankrupting the country and having us sell pencils outside the UN
building as you so aptly put it.

Maybe it's not a Republican or Democrat thing. Maybe it's a "politician"
thing?

US strike on al-Qaida kills children - AGAIN Cato Shortwave 24 May 25th 08 04:02 PM
CanaDuh Kills! dxAce Shortwave 6 February 13th 08 05:56 PM
Lightning Strike Dr. Artaud Shortwave 22 July 22nd 05 06:11 AM
al-Qaida is mutating into a global insurgency David Shortwave 21 July 16th 05 08:05 PM
BBC Strike "Suspended" dxAce Shortwave 0 May 27th 05 03:00 PM