Old May 23rd 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default US strike on al-Qaida kills children - AGAIN

On May 22, 8:21*pm, Tex wrote:
*American "HEROES" strike again. Gather your made in communist China
flags and throw another parade lemmings!

By KIM GAMEL, Associated Press Writer 2 hours, 35 minutes ago

BAGHDAD - A U.S. helicopter strike north of Baghdad killed eight
people in a vehicle, including at least two children, Iraqi officials
said Thursday, insisting all the dead were civilians. The U.S.
military said six were al-Qaida militants but acknowledged children
were killed.

AP Television News footage showed the bodies of three children in
blood-drenched clothes — the eldest appearing to be in his early teens
— along with the bodies of five men, at the hospital in Beiji, where
the dead were taken after Wednesday evening's strike.

he strike came as the U.S. was trying to ease Iraqi anger over the
shooting of a copy of the Quran by an American sniper, who used
Islam's holy book for target practice.

In Afghanistan on Thursday, a NATO soldier and two demonstrators were
killed at a violent protest over the Quran shooting.

Whether declared or not.... justified or not..... War Is Hell
especially when innocent people get hurt and killed.

Remember 9/11... and the innocent people whos lives were cut
violently short...including the little girl who never made it to
Disney Land, never got to grow up, never got to share the love of a
husband and have children of her own, and whos last moments were
filled with terrified screams as they approached the tower...

God help us all......
Old May 23rd 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 22, 9:30 pm, Cato wrote:

Whether declared or not.... justified or not..... War Is Hell
especially when innocent people get hurt and killed.

Remember 9/11... and the innocent people whos lives were cut
violently short...including the little girl who never made it to
Disney Land, never got to grow up, never got to share the love of a
husband and have children of her own, and whos last moments were
filled with terrified screams as they approached the tower...

God help us all......

Jesus ****ing christ you have got to be the most ignorant asshole in
the group - and that takes some doing.

Can't you open your ****ing mouth without subtracting from the sum
total of human knowledge?

Is there one of his fellow canucks in the group who can explain to
this imbecile that Iraq had nothing to do with 911?

If your brains were made of dynamite you wouldn't even muss up your
hair if they exploded! Do the planet a favor and kill yourself before
you reproduce any more.

P.S. And please spare us your family history when posting your dumbass
reply that will surely follow. Everyone already knows that you have
"relatives in the US blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..." and we
still don't give a ****.
Old May 23rd 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cato wrote:

Remember 9/11... and the innocent people whos lives were cut
violently short...including the little girl who never made it to
Disney Land, never got to grow up, never got to share the love of a
husband and have children of her own, and whos last moments were
filled with terrified screams as they approached the tower...

God help us all......

There is no God, and we are screwed. Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.
Since you are too stupid to know this you are doomed.
Old May 23rd 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

Cato wrote:

Remember 9/11... and the innocent people whos lives were cut
violently short...including the little girl who never made it to
Disney Land, never got to grow up, never got to share the love of a
husband and have children of her own, and whos last moments were
filled with terrified screams as they approached the tower...

God help us all......

There is no God, and we are screwed.

Well, you yourself are certainly screwed, or screwed up.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.

That's debatable in a way. But no matter, Iraq did not live up to numerous
agreements it made after the first Gulf War.

Since you are too stupid to know this you are doomed.

Rickets, you've been dooming and glooming for so long you don't know which end
is up.

Old May 23rd 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Rickets, you've been dooming and glooming for so long you don't know which end
is up.

And all the while things just keep getting better, don't they Steve?

Old May 23rd 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default DaviD -proclaims- There Is No God, and We Are Screwed.

On May 23, 5:25*am, dave wrote:
Cato wrote:
* * * Remember 9/11... and the innocent people whos lives were cut
violently short...including the little girl who never made it to
Disney Land, never got to grow up, never got to share the love of a
husband and have children of her own, and whos last moments were
filled with terrified screams as they approached the tower...

* * God help us all......

- There is no God, and we are screwed.
-*Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.
- Since you are too stupid to know this you are doomed.

DaviD -proclaims- There Is No God, and We Are Screwed.

dave i will pray for you - pal ~ RHF
Old May 23rd 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

That's debatable in a way. But no matter, Iraq did not live up to numerous
agreements it made after the first Gulf War.

Maybe yes, maybe no...but even if so, certainly those 'agreements' are
not worth all the lives on both sides nor 10 Billion a month of our
American dollars nor the divisiveness of our country.

Since you are too stupid to know this you are doomed.

Rickets, you've been dooming and glooming for so long you don't know which end
is up.

Maybe so...but there certainly is legitimate cause for the doom and
gloom now. Un-affordable medical care for many, health care prices going
through the roof for those who can 'afford' it, the housing market
falling apart, the collapse of the American dollar, $4/gallon gas with
no end in sight, recession or depression looming on the horizon. Other
than that, everything is fine. Pay no attention to that "Dooming and
Glooming". Don't worry, Be happy!

....and everyone have a happy and safe holiday weekend!
Old May 24th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 22, 10:58*pm, Tex wrote:
On May 22, 9:30 pm, Cato wrote:

[...]

This from an asshole who makes it his profession to insult anyone he
disagrees with, thinks he is some kind of god...and mere mortals
should lick his feet clean

What about all the agreements Iraq broke? Among others.. they
were kicking out international nuke inspectors.... not allowing them
to go places they wished to inspect...as if they had something big to
hide.... what a buch of stupid assholes to do that if they had
nothing to hide... The international community warned them and warned
them to no avail...

You think your country was the only one to invade???? It was the
United States, backed by British forces and smaller contingents from
Australia, Poland and Denmark. And other countries forces got involved
in the occupation and suppression of Iraqi insurgents after....

You have that short a memory Tex?
Old May 24th 08, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cato wrote:

What about all the agreements Iraq broke? Among others.. they
were kicking out international nuke inspectors.... not allowing them
to go places they wished to inspect...as if they had something big to
hide.... what a buch of stupid assholes to do that if they had
nothing to hide... The international community warned them and warned
them to no avail...

You think your country was the only one to invade???? It was the
United States, backed by British forces and smaller contingents from
Australia, Poland and Denmark. And other countries forces got involved
in the occupation and suppression of Iraqi insurgents after....

You have that short a memory Tex?

The US was so desperate to get evidence, ANY kind of evidence, they had
to resort to plagiarizing ten year old web pages. (complete with
spelling mistakes and typos.)

You have that short a memory, Cato?

Do you remember Colin Powell lying his face off in front of the UN?

You have that short a memory, Cato?

As for the inspections:

======================================
Iraq has on the whole cooperated rather well so far with UNMOVIC in this
field. The most important point to make is that access has been
provided to all sites we have wanted to inspect and with one exception
it has been prompt. We have further had great help in building up the
infrastructure of our office in Baghdad and the field office in Mosul.
Arrangements and services for our plane and our helicopters have been
good. The environment has been workable.

Our inspections have included universities, military bases, presidential
sites and private residences. Inspections have also taken place on
Fridays, the Muslim day of rest, on Christmas day and New Years day.
These inspections have been conducted in the same manner as all other
inspections. We seek to be both effective and correct.

http://www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/Bx27.htm

You have that short a memory, Cato?

Remember April Glaspie? She told Hussein the States had no interest in
the Iraq/Kuwait border dispute. Hussein was set up.

=======================================
GLASPIE: I think I understand this. I have lived here for years. I
admire your extraordinary efforts to rebuild your country. I know you
need funds. We understand that and our opinion is that you should have
the opportunity to rebuild your country. But we have no opinion on the
Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait.

I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during the late 60's. The
instruction we had during this period was that we should express no
opinion on this issue and that the issue is not associated with America.

http://chss.montclair.edu/english/furr/glaspie.html

You have that short a memory, Cato?

The whole mess is based on one lie after another.

Euros VS Dollars?

Original Essay January 2003

Although completely unreported by the U.S. media and government, the
answer to the Iraq enigma is simple yet shocking -- it is in large part
an oil currency war. One of the core reasons for this upcoming war is
this administration's goal of preventing further Organization of the
Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) momentum towards the euro as an oil
transaction currency standard.

However, in order to pre-empt OPEC, they need to gain geo-strategic
control of Iraq along with its 2nd largest proven oil reserves. The
second coalescing factor that is driving the Iraq war is the quiet
acknowledgement by respected oil geologists and possibly this
administration is the impending phenomenon known as Global "Peak Oil."
This is projected to occur around 2010, with Iraq and Saudi Arabia being
the final two nations to reach peak oil production.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/RRiraqWar.html
Old May 24th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

Euros VS Dollars?

Original Essay January 2003

Although completely unreported by the U.S. media and government, the
answer to the Iraq enigma is simple yet shocking -- it is in large part
an oil currency war. One of the core reasons for this upcoming war is
this administration's goal of preventing further Organization of the
Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) momentum towards the euro as an oil
transaction currency standard.

Well, it didn't work. Looks like the euro IS becoming the standard for
oil transactions (and Brazilian fashion models!).

CanaDuh Kills! RHF Shortwave 0 February 14th 08 06:32 AM
CanaDuh Kills! dxAce Shortwave 6 February 13th 08 05:56 PM
Lightning Strike Dr. Artaud Shortwave 22 July 22nd 05 06:11 AM
al-Qaida is mutating into a global insurgency David Shortwave 21 July 16th 05 08:05 PM
BBC Strike "Suspended" dxAce Shortwave 0 May 27th 05 03:00 PM