Old May 28th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Prague QSL came today/OPENED!

The side had been slit and then retaped. Is this part of Homeland
Security? What was in there that was so necessary for them to slice
the envelope open then retape it!

Old May 28th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Count Floyd wrote:

The side had been slit and then retaped. Is this part of Homeland
Security? What was in there that was so necessary for them to slice
the envelope open then retape it!

Call the post office and tell them about the theft. It is plain WRONG.
Demand the return of the contents. Then have your congressman replaced
for complicity in the crimes against you, the citizen and VOTER.

mike
Old May 28th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

--

I received mine today and the side of the envelope was neatly sliced
open 3/4 of the way. The contents were intact (the QSL card and a

Did you sing "I AM GLAD TO BE AN AMERICAN BECAUSE AT LEAST WE KNOW WE
ARE FREE" today?

You can thank "your" Senator and Congressman for voting for the
PATRIOT ACT which permits this type of fascist garbage.
Old May 28th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tex wrote:

You can thank "your" Senator and Congressman for voting for the
PATRIOT ACT which permits this type of fascist garbage.

The proper term would be 'totalitarian' garbage. Both communist and
fascist extremists form Totalitarian governments on one end of the
political spectrum. On the other end of that spectrum is Anarchy.
Classical anarchy, not a state of chaos.

The idea of 'Right' and 'Left' extremes is merely smoke and mirrors.
They both result in loss of Liberty.

mike
Old May 28th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 27, 9:57 pm, m II wrote:

The proper term would be 'totalitarian' garbage. Both communist and
fascist extremists form Totalitarian governments on one end of the
political spectrum. On the other end of that spectrum is Anarchy.
Classical anarchy, not a state of chaos.

The idea of 'Right' and 'Left' extremes is merely smoke and mirrors.
They both result in loss of Liberty.

mike

Are you saying classical anarchy results in a loss of liberty? If so,
how so? Are you an anarchist?

Old May 28th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tex wrote:
On May 27, 9:57 pm, m II wrote:

The proper term would be 'totalitarian' garbage. Both communist and
fascist extremists form Totalitarian governments on one end of the
political spectrum. On the other end of that spectrum is Anarchy.
Classical anarchy, not a state of chaos.

The idea of 'Right' and 'Left' extremes is merely smoke and mirrors.
They both result in loss of Liberty.

mike

Are you saying classical anarchy results in a loss of liberty? If so,
how so? Are you an anarchist?

I'm in the middle of the road. That is the best place to be. Moderation
in all things.

I used the phrase Classical Anarchy so we didn't all get visions of
Boris Badenov blowing up everything. Destruction isn't what Anarchy is
about. To me, it means no State planning my life and future.

On the other end, Extremist commies *and* fascists both tend to control
the population, using whatever means needed. The secret police are
especially important to BOTH of these types and the citizens are
encouraged to spy on each other. With enough fear, you get complete
cooperation. We are at the dawn of that State now.

Have any Presidential candidates promised to repeal the Patriot Acts?

mike

Old May 28th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

.....that Governments long established should not be changed for light
and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that
mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than
to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are
accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing
invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under
absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off
such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future
security.......
- United States Declaration of Independence

Perhaps it's time for another change.............. " ....it is
their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government....."
Old May 28th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 27, 10:37 pm, m II wrote:

I'm in the middle of the road. That is the best place to be. Moderation
in all things.

I used the phrase Classical Anarchy so we didn't all get visions of
Boris Badenov blowing up everything. Destruction isn't what Anarchy is
about. To me, it means no State planning my life and future.

On the other end, Extremist commies *and* fascists both tend to control
the population, using whatever means needed. The secret police are
especially important to BOTH of these types and the citizens are
encouraged to spy on each other. With enough fear, you get complete
cooperation. We are at the dawn of that State now.

Have any Presidential candidates promised to repeal the Patriot Acts?

mike

I understand what classical anarchy is. But you are correct in
assuming most people don't because they don't. More of the dumbing
down agenda of our rulers bearing fruit - oxen are much easier to
control than intellectuals.

The more I study history and observe world events the better anarchy
looks. There are lots of good anarchy sites on the web. One to check
out is http://www.audioanarchy.org/index.php

And of course none of the candidates have promised to repeal the
Patriot Act. Do you really think any of them would be in a position to
ascend to the Presidency if they had? It wouldn't be permitted.

Noam Chomsky asserts that the US is, and always has been, a polyarchy,
i.e. the ruling elite choose the individuals who will rule and then
let the people vote for them to create the illusion of participatory
democracy. Presidential election history makes it very difficult to
refute his thesis.

Old May 28th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tex wrote:

Noam Chomsky asserts that the US is, and always has been, a polyarchy,
i.e. the ruling elite choose the individuals who will rule and then
let the people vote for them to create the illusion of participatory
democracy. Presidential election history makes it very difficult to
refute his thesis.

Very likely true. The candidates are pre selected for our approval. It's
like a shell game where even if you win you lose.

mike
Old May 28th 08, 09:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tex wrote:

On May 27, 6:32 pm, "Count Floyd"
wrote:
The side had been slit and then retaped. Is this part of Homeland
Security? What was in there that was so necessary for them to slice
the envelope open then retape it!
--

I received mine today and the side of the envelope was neatly sliced
open 3/4 of the way. The contents were intact (the QSL card and a
broadcast schedule). One thing that did strike me as odd was that
there was an empty small plastic wrapper inside. I now wonder if that
contained something that was taken?

Same here. Some have received a sponge, letter opener, or post it notes.

Radio Prague Klingonmastr Shortwave 4 May 13th 08 09:51 AM
Radio Prague dxAce Shortwave 0 May 9th 08 02:14 PM
QSL Radio Prague dxAce Shortwave 3 May 9th 08 12:15 PM
Radio Prague A08 SW4ever Shortwave 0 March 28th 08 07:05 PM
A04 RADIO PRAGUE N8KDV Shortwave 4 March 20th 04 02:43 AM