Old June 12th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) Jim Mckay RIP

On Jun 11, 1:40*pm, Tex wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:45 pm, Radioguy wrote:

You have an odd selection of meat eating friends. *I'm certain the
common thread in early deaths has more to do with lack of exercise and
eating an imbalanced diet. *I'm sure they are charter members of Couch
Potatoes International. *Most of my healthy and long lived friends
consume fish, chicken, beef and pork in moderate amounts as well as
fruit, nuts, vegetables, etc. *Don't forget our bodies have evolved
over the millenia to process an omnivore diet and not that of an
herbivore.

You shouldn't be so certain about things you have no knowledge of.
There is nothing odd about them at all. In fact they are typical
Americans eating the typical American diet.

You also conveniently choose to ignore the fact meat eaters of years
long passed were not ingesting myriads of chemicals that are toxic to
the human system with their meats.

Growth hormones are fed to animals to make them bigger which in turn
make the animals sick which in turn leads to the giving of antibiotics
to make the animal well.

Pretend as you wish that the chemical cocktail served within the dead
flesh you eat isn't harmful but the scientific evidence refuting your
wishful thinking is overwhelming.

It is strange that people like you seem to be so bugged by the notion
that others choose not to eat meat. Personally I couldn't care less
what you eat.

- In fact, in your case I would even encourage you to
- eat more meat. Eat pork - eat lots and lots of pork!

Tex - Aren't You in-fact Encouraging Cannibalism ? ;-) ~ RHF
Old June 12th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Real PROTEIN comes from BEEF.I am not a vegetarian but I like vegies and
fruit ok,,,, along with my BEEF or PORK or FOUL or FISH.
All of the vegetarians I have ever seen before look kind of
undernourished to me.
cuhulin

Old June 12th 08, 05:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tex wrote:

They don't like to talk about gluttony either, Jerry Falwell comes to
mind. Instead of being raptured up the 400 lb. slob was found laying
on the floor of his office.

Raptured? Damn...he thought it was RUPTURED. Why didn't you say
something before his insides broke?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old June 12th 08, 09:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Bart Bailey" wrote in message
In posted on
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 05:17:28 +0900, Brenda Ann wrote: Begin

Within the last single generation, meat protein has been introduced into
the
larger diet here in Korea. In that single generation, body height and
strength have increased to Western levels. Unfortunately, around that
same
time, Western fast food was introduced, so there are now fairly large
numbers (though nothing like in the West) of obese. It's interesting to
see
20 somethings that are a full foot taller than their parents.

What if the recent 80,000 strong protest in Seoul fails to maintain the
blockade and USA beef comes in, does this lower the price of hamburgers
even more, making for fatter citizens?

It seems to have worked quite well. Mad Cow phobia reigns. But I guess
that's no different than what is going on in Japan. Korea has very strong
unions. You should have seen them holler when rice began to be imported from
other countries (read, the US). Along with health paranoia, they're pretty
protective of their jobs here. They have to be. In a country roughly the
size of Indiana, with nearly 60,000,000 people, they can't afford to give
any away. There's a generational divide over whether the US military should
be here or not. The oldsters want us to stay, for the protection from the
loony of the north, and for the economic infusion of tons of $$$. If the US
military were to pull out, hundreds of thousands of jobs would be lost
directly from the military support system, and indirectly from the loss of
dollars spent by the military and it's members. The youngsters want us out.
It's an understandable point of view, for kids that don't realize what it
would do to the country's economy (let's just set aside Uncle Kim).

Old June 12th 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In Hokkaido,Japan there are fast food joints that serve fried
Whaleburgers.
cuhulin

Old June 13th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 9, 10:45 am, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
Canadian Seal Hunters : Sick *******s [.]

The people that buy the skins are just as sick.

This should help you make up your mind:

http://blog.stopthesealhunt.com/2008...g---graph.html

Why don't you help to set up a boycott in your area?

mike

Mike:
That would actually entail some effort on his part - therefore it is
an impossibility. He's typical of his ilk - only worse.
Old June 13th 08, 09:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 12, 4:49*pm, Tex wrote:
On Jun 9, 10:45 am, m II wrote:

RHF wrote:
Canadian Seal Hunters : Sick *******s [.]

The people that buy the skins are just as sick.

This should help you make up your mind:

http://blog.stopthesealhunt.com/2008...g---graph.html

Why don't you help to set up a boycott in your area?

mike

- Mike:
- That would actually entail some effort on his part
- - therefore it is an impossibility.
- He's typical of his ilk - only worse.

Tex,

You seam to have a 'special' Box with a Name Label
on it to put everyone you don't happen to like into.

i b an atypical 'ilk' ~ RHF
Old June 13th 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

You seam

Is he a tailor?

mike

Old June 13th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

You seam

Sew what.

Old June 13th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D Peter Maus wrote:

RHF wrote:

You seam

Sew what.

Yeah, stop needleing him.

McKay Dymek DA100 Salmo General 0 August 9th 06 11:58 PM
McKay Dymek DR33 Pete KE9OA Shortwave 10 May 1st 05 09:05 PM
McKay Obituary [email protected] Broadcasting 0 March 16th 05 04:12 AM
Mckay Dymek Jan Lindstrom Boatanchors 0 October 26th 03 01:01 AM
Mckay Dymek Jan Lindstrom Boatanchors 0 October 26th 03 01:01 AM