Old July 6th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Happy 4th of July : American Independence Day To All !

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

All you have to do is read the guy's posts. It is very apparent. You
must be an idiot not to see this.

And the retard comment that I must be doing "pretty heavy stuff" when I
give him a hard time about doing drugs is evidence of cognitive
dissonance on your behalf best case.

You wish.

Really? It's observation Mr. Fried brains.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 6th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

RHF wrote:

Making a Hazardous Item Illegal and Against the Law
is the Highest From of State Regulation
-and- Yes I support this Law as a Citizen of the State.

Dave - "Just Say No"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Say_No

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volstead_Act

It is to late for you. You are fried.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 6th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Happy 4th to all.

On Jul 3, 10:57*am, Drifter wrote:
Here is something to think about.

Happy 4th to all.

GOOD DX!
Drifter...

Have you ever wondered what happened to the 56 men who signed the
Declaration of Independence?

Five signers were captured by the British as traitors, and tortured
before they died. Twelve had their homes ransacked and burned. Two
lost their sons serving in the Revolutionary Army, another had two
sons captured. Nine of the 56 fought and died from wounds or hardships
of the Revolutionary War.

They signed and they pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their
sacred honor. What kind of men were they?

Twenty-four were lawyers and jurists. Eleven were merchants, nine were
farmers and large plantation owners; men of means, well educated. But
they signed the Declaration of Independence knowing full well that the
penalty would be death if they were captured.

Carter Braxton of Virginia, a wealthy planter and trader, saw his
ships swept from the seas by the British Navy. He sold his home and
properties to pay his debts, and died in rags.

Thomas McKeam was so hounded by the British that he was forced to move
his family almost constantly. He served in the Congress without pay,
and his family was kept in hiding. His possessions were taken from
him, and poverty was his reward.

Vandals or soldiers looted the properties of Dillery, Hall, Clymer,
Walton, Gwinnett, Heyward, Ruttledge, and Middleton.

At the battle of Yorktown, Thomas Nelson, Jr., noted that the British
General Cornwallis had taken over the Nelson home for his
headquarters. He quietly urged General George Washington to open fire.
The home was destroyed, and Nelson died bankrupt.

Francis Lewis had his home and properties destroyed. The enemy jailed
his wife, and she died within a few months.

John Hart was driven from his wife’s bedside as she was dying. Their
13 children fled for their lives. His fields and his gristmill were
laid to waste. For more than a year he lived in forests and caves,
returning home to find his wife dead and his children vanished. A few
weeks later he died from exhaustion and a broken heart. Norris and
Livingston suffered similar fates.

Such were the stories and sacrifices of the American Revolution. These
were not wild eyed, rabble-rousing ruffians. They were soft-spoken men
of means and education. They had security, but they valued liberty
more. Standing tall, straight, and unwavering, they pledged: “For the
support of this declaration, with firm reliance on the protection of
the divine providence, we mutually pledge to each other, our lives,
our fortunes, and our sacred honor.”

They gave you and me a free and independent America. The history books
never told you a lot of what happened in the Revolutionary War. We
didn’t just fight the British. We were British subjects at that time
and we fought our own government! Some of us take these liberties so
much for granted...We shouldn’t.

So, take a couple of minutes while enjoying your 4th of July holiday
and silently thank these patriots. It’s not much to ask for the price
they paid and remember todays enemies are tomorrows allies.

--
"Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
* and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."

This one of my favorite pieces of history. I love to share this with
my high school constitution class. So, many people think that putting
this country together wasn't a whole lot of work. BUT when you look
at the framers of the Declaration of Independence and realize they all
had businesses, farms, families - they left at home without their help
for months at a time - and realize that they all put their life on the
line to just sign this piece of literature - it's really quite
outstanding and speaks volumes for how important they thought a free
country was.
Old July 6th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Unfortunately in your permanently whacked state you think you generate
normal looking posts. I'm here to tell you that you are whacked and your
posts reflect that.

Such as?

Off the wall? How so?
Old July 6th 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

And we have the framers of the Declaration of Independence to thank
that you can even put that in writing on a newsgroup!!!

"Framers" typically refers to the guys who wrote the Constitution,
wherein the right to speak unpopular ideas is enshrined.

Old July 6th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

All you have to do is read the guy's posts. It is very apparent. You
must be an idiot not to see this.

And the retard comment that I must be doing "pretty heavy stuff" when I
give him a hard time about doing drugs is evidence of cognitive
dissonance on your behalf best case.

You wish.

Really? It's observation Mr. Fried brains.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Observing yourself again Douchebag Number Two.

Old July 6th 08, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Unfortunately in your permanently whacked state you think you generate
normal looking posts. I'm here to tell you that you are whacked and
your
posts reflect that.

Such as?

Telamon
Ventura, California

I found a lot of those so called off the wall rants to be much more educated
and requiring intelligence than anything you have ever wrote here

Old July 6th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Unfortunately in your permanently whacked state you think you generate
normal looking posts. I'm here to tell you that you are whacked and your
posts reflect that.

Such as?

Off the wall? How so?

Well for example in this thread you have people wishing happy July 4 to
each other you you back with "Death to tyrants". Pretty typical of you.

Look whack job I'm not interest in a discussion with you even if it is
on topic, which this isn't so get lost.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 6th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Billy Smith" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Unfortunately in your permanently whacked state you think you generate
normal looking posts. I'm here to tell you that you are whacked and
your
posts reflect that.

Such as?

I found a lot of those so called off the wall rants to be much more educated
and requiring intelligence than anything you have ever wrote here

With the reading comprehension problems you have I can believe that.

Please do stick with posts like "death to tyrants" as it is about all
you can handle.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 6th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

Well for example in this thread you have people wishing happy July 4 to
each other you you back with "Death to tyrants". Pretty typical of you.

That's what Independence Day (aka July 4 by people who don't get it) is
about; overthrowing repressive governments is part of whom we are.

Happy E Day!!! Landshark CB 6 April 19th 07 02:22 AM
Happy Birthday, Daddy !!!! Happy Birthday, RFK!!! Thank you for showing me that most men are good, compared to Dave the faggot and his little buddy, Po... an_old_friend Policy 1 November 21st 06 04:50 AM
Happy 4Th To ALL! Landshark CB 14 July 13th 05 09:41 AM
Happy Steveo CB 5 November 26th 04 11:25 AM