Old July 9th 08, 07:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) RF Systems MTA.

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yep, the Great Spirit watches over us all!

And we know how much you enjoy spirits.

And we know how much you love to make stuff up.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 9th 08, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yep, the Great Spirit watches over us all!

And we know how much you enjoy spirits.

And we know how much you love to make stuff up.

Not even for your drunken pleasure.

Old July 9th 08, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yep, the Great Spirit watches over us all!

And we know how much you enjoy spirits.

And we know how much you enjoy...

Your mama ain't proud, you phony Hispanic.

Old July 10th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article dQddk.3105$1o6.2808@edtnps83, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Hey Eduardo, go pleasure yourself in another news group you loser.

Between dxAce's rampant homosexuality, drunkenness, racism and your
innuendo, it's getting a bit disgusting here. Why can't you guys return
to wholesome family values?

Think of the children.

Maybe you should Mike. There is no age limit on reading the news group
and you post a lot of disgusting crap. You are a public embarrassment
having made many filthy posts. What you do is to go beyond some bad
language posting sick ideas constantly. I don't need to read this crap
from you every day.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 10th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Mike [M II] - Do As You Say - Not As You Do

On Jul 9, 6:44*pm, m II wrote:

* * Two Star Snip * *

- Between dxAce's rampant homosexuality, drunkenness,
- racism

Mike [M II] Lets See - You Call DX Ace

* rampant homosexuality

* drunkenness

* racism

- and your innuendo,
- it's getting a bit disgusting here.

Mike [M II] and you are part of the Problem
- - - Heal Thy Self !

- Why can't you guys return
- to wholesome family values?

Mike [M II] - It Starts With You [.]

Think of the children.

Mike [M II] - Yes Indeed - Think of the Children.

- - - - - -
NOTE - Mike [M II]'s Hate Speech Agains Google Groups Deleted.
- - - - - -

- I'm waiting for Acehole to turn this into
- yet another Canada bashing episode.

Mike [M II] - Then Why Do You Bash At All . . .
-why- Make the Intemperate Remakes Yourself ?

Old July 11th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

You are a public embarrassment
having made many filthy posts. What you do is to go beyond some bad
language posting sick ideas constantly. I don't need to read this crap
from you every day.

It's not sick. It's social commentary and critique. Your acceptance of
Lare's drunken racist rants is what's sick. My attempts at humiliating
him into a civil behaviour have so far failed.

Won't you help by condemning the next idiotic attack makes?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old July 11th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article tbzdk.3368$1o6.2277@edtnps83, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Don't try to justify what you do here. DxAce posts some swear words and
the next thing you know you come along with your disgusting ideas. Swear
back at him if you must but drop the pervert stuff OK. Nobody needs that
sick stuff here.

Please be sure to remember that next time Cuhulin posts about his cross
dressing or bestiality. Or when dxAce solicits fellatio from male
members of this group.

SNIP

I asked you knock off the sick stuff.

What other people do is not a justification for what you do.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 11th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What other people do is not a justification for what you do.

Pot, meet kettle.

Old July 11th 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

What other people do is not a justification for what you do.

Darn. There go my plans to invade Iraq.

On a more serious note, you have a valid point. I will stop advertising
the glaring shortcomings and obvious moral turpitude of others if they
start treating other members of this fine newsgroup like human beings.

Someone having a differing viewpoint than ourselves isn't automatically
a boy, fool, moron, retard, lunatic, liar or enemy of the State. The
place and time you're observing from can change your perspective on the
world.

mike

Old July 11th 08, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article e0Adk.3381$1o6.159@edtnps83, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

What other people do is not a justification for what you do.

Darn. There go my plans to invade Iraq.

Don't worry there is still Iran.

On a more serious note, you have a valid point. I will stop advertising
the glaring shortcomings and obvious moral turpitude of others if they
start treating other members of this fine newsgroup like human beings.

You go right ahead and give people the criticism you feel they deserve.
Just stop the perverted talk.
Thank you very much.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RF Systems MTA. Brian Denley Shortwave 4 September 30th 09 10:57 PM
RF Systems MTA. dxAce Shortwave 1 July 8th 08 09:51 PM
RF Systems MTA. RHF Shortwave 0 July 7th 08 08:03 PM
RF Systems DX 1 Pro Mk II [email protected] Shortwave 6 June 10th 07 07:17 PM
WTB: RF Systems DX-One Pro Michael Holme Shortwave 3 August 20th 03 10:09 PM