Old August 28th 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Guess What I Got

I just got a QSL from Radio Praha.

Remember I was having a hard time getting anything but I sent them a note
and told them that I could only get a few words here and there.

I just got a nice cover with three printed stamps, the back of the cover has
two Radio Praha seals on it and a Philippine time date stamp dated May28th
8.

Inside I got a QSL card "Cesky Rozhlas 85" with a picture of a small boy
with headphones and a very old tube radio. The back is dated 18.5.2008 @
9:00-9:29 UTC and I think it says 21745 kHz.

Also a www.radio.cz letter opener, a Radio Prague International Service of
Czech Radio Broadcasting Schedule March 2008-October 2008.

And, and, a Radio Praha Cesky Rozhlas 7 Radio Prague, The International
Service of Czech Radio information folder.

WOW, the old man is happy because:

I live in the third world and I got to my POB with out being opened or
stolen.

Burr

Old August 28th 08, 12:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

[...]

I'm glad you didn't get opened or stolen! :-)

Congrats on the QSL (verie for those in Glendale).

Old August 28th 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce"
WOW, the old man is happy because:

I live in the third world and I got to my POB with out being opened or
stolen.

I'm glad you didn't get opened or stolen! :-)

Congrats on the QSL (verie for those in Glendale).

Remember, I ain't to smart!

Burr

Old August 29th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 28, 4:23*am, "Burr" wrote:
"dxAce"

WOW, the old man is happy because:

I live in the third world and I got to my POB with out being opened or
stolen.

I'm glad you didn't get opened or stolen! :-)

Congrats on the QSL (verie for those in Glendale).

- Remember, I ain't to smart!
-
- Burr

Clearly You are Smart than the Average Bear - Burr Burr
http://barkbarkwoofwoof.blogspot.com...2012-11-05.JPG

Guess how much Unrevealed Source Shortwave 12 February 22nd 06 05:46 PM
I Guess he's gone Burr Shortwave 2 May 13th 05 06:13 PM
Guess I am!! Burr Shortwave 8 January 24th 05 06:34 AM
Administrivia: I guess we're ok Steven J Sobol Broadcasting 0 August 20th 03 03:37 PM