Old August 31st 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) When is the last day of Summer?

It can't get here fast enough to suit me.All I can find is a movie and a
song about the last day of Summer.
cuhulin

Old August 31st 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

It can't get here fast enough to suit me.All I can find is a movie and a
song about the last day of Summer.

The Autumnal equinox occurs on 22 September at 1544 GMT.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

cuhulin

Old August 31st 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

September 22.OK, Thanks.
cuhulin

Old August 31st 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That married Irish lady friend of mine wayyyyy over yonder across the
big pond in Bognor Regis,England, her birthday is April 22.I always
snail mail a Happy Birthday card to her.I hope she is doing alright, she
hasen't replied to my last two emails to her.She works for West Sussex
County Council.
cuhulin

DST/Summer Time Tester Shortwave 1 October 28th 07 07:37 PM
Morse gone by summer??? Mel A. Nomah Policy 215 April 28th 05 05:25 PM
Morse gone by summer??? Hamguy General 196 April 25th 05 11:46 PM
A04 summer schedules Telamon Shortwave 7 March 19th 04 03:22 PM
Winter only/Summer Only? KEN8038 Shortwave 3 January 16th 04 09:33 AM