Old June 2nd 04, 09:28 PM
Michael Bryant

Default New Thread: Time (as a group) to kill file JD?

From: "-=jd=-"

If you look at how many NEW OFF-TOPIC THREADS are STARTED by both of you, you

win, hands down. We're not talking about replies to existing threads by
either of you. You most certainly initiate, start, originally post, begin
(ummm, how else can I say this so that it permeates that campus-rhetoric-
laden mind of yours) kick-off, commence, bring about, create, do, effect,
embark on, enter on, enter upon, establish, eventuate, generate, impel,
inaugurate, induce, initiate, instigate, institute, introduce, launch, lead,
make, open, originate, produce more (Initial/New) OT threads than N8KDV.

The original poster's (telemon ?) message says "with all the OT threads he
has started". Note the word "started". He didn't say "replied to". He didn't
say "added on", he didn't say "continued"... he said "Started". Now, I will
rightly and correctly be able to call you a bald-faced liar if you want to
openly deny that. Yes, you are *hardly* the paragon of objectivity. For once
it would be nice if you could demonstrate some self-respect and manage to
control your penchant for trying to spin your way out of a hole.

How did you so eloquently put it, "fabricated bull****"? Indeed! LOL!

Well, I missed whatever Telamon had to say. He was blocked months ago.

But, technically, you're still wrong. Since a new thread is began with a new
subject header, Lare still comes out on top. You have to admit that he changes
the subject line in virtually every response. That puts him way over the top!

Hey, if you don't like it, killfile me. Here's betting that you can't resist
the temptation!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old June 2nd 04, 09:33 PM
dxAce©

From: "-=jd=-"

[...]

Once again, Bryant places a bet! I figure along with his habitual lies,
fabrications and drug use he also has a gambling problem!

Old June 2nd 04, 10:06 PM
dxAce©

From: "-=jd=-"

[...]

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Steve Lare. Proving
once again that stupid is as stupid does.

Thanks Fat Boy!

Old June 2nd 04, 10:37 PM
Michael Bryant

Subject: Bryant is really outdoing himself as 'Short Wave'

Yeah, Steve. I've never had any trouble in thinking of ORIGINAL responses to
your juvenile drivel.

Let me assure you: I am not Short Wave.