Old September 15th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Liberal Fascist?? Looks like RHF has another sockpuppet!!

dxAcehole, expert on male genitalia, wrote:

And you are in Obama's pocket, boy. He plays with you when he scratches his
Marxist balls.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \ Call me 616 335-9762\ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/
As always, Men call FREE.
Ask about our Military Discounts.
Walk ins Welcome!
SE HABLA ESPANOL!

(Sign Rental Enquiries Welcome. Bulk Rates Available)
Old September 15th 08, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : FireBottle - Sock-Puppets for McCain/Palin R-Us ~ RHF

On Sep 14, 12:29*pm, wrote:
On Sep 14, 2:02*pm, wrote:

On Sep 14, 10:20*am, Dave wrote:

wrote:
Very revealing how you so [conveniently] omitted the ACLU from your
post:

Only to you. *I am concerned, but I am not now, nor have I ever been a
Communist (not that there's anything wrong with it...)

"About three years ago JOHN MCCAIN became probably the first
politician who declared the CIA a 'rogue agency.'"

"(...) the place [CIA] became more liberal in the 1990s as the agency
pushed out hundreds of longtime employees and the Clintonites put
their people in place."

http://www.enterstageright.com/archi...07scarboroughi...

author of *"Sabotage - America's Enemies Within The CIA"

http://www.amazon.com/Sabotage-Ameri.../dp/1596985100

How current and former CIA officers fueled conspiracy theories that
President Bush orchestrated the 9/11 attacks on America

How a CIA leak to the New York Times deprived the U.S. of critical
information in the War on Terror

How press leaks by the CIA have damaged relations with our foreign
allies in the WAr on Terror

How a CIA analyst worked with Democrats to sabotage the nomination of
John Bolton to tha UN

HOW CLINTON'S DOWNSIZING OF THE CIA LED TO THE CLOSING OF STATIONS IN
SCORES OF JIHADIST BREEDING GROUNDS - INCLUDING HAMBURG, GERMANY,
WHERE THE 9/11 PLOT WAS HATCHED.

"We are really still paying for what happened to the CIA and the
whole
intelligence community in the 90s. For example, the CIA structure in
Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world, was down to a
handful of officers by the end of the 90s. The CIA closed scores of
bases during the 90s, all over the world, including in Hamburg,
Germany -- the place where the 9/11 plot really began, and where
radicalized Muslims were really cropping up in Europe."

"Secondly, in the 90s we did not invest in technology to eavesdrop on
these people, and in Sabotage I explain that the National Security
Agency has been playing catch-up to try to come up with new
technologies to match e-mail and the Internet. These two things
burgeoned in the 90s, and they paralleled the rise of radical Islam.
But NASA’s budget was going down, the CIA’s budget was going down. We
just didn’t keep up."

"About three years ago JOHN MCCAIN became probably the first
politician who declared the CIA a 'rogue agency.' And it is because
inside the CIA, the bureaucracy at Langley had a priority of leaking
and stopping Bush administration programs, rather than following the
policy directives of the White House. And we’ve seen that in
countless
leaks about terrorist surveillance programs, the prisons where they
were trying to interrogate top-ranking al Qaeda prisoners, in station
reports from Baghdad. When Porter Goss took over the CIA in 2004,
really trying to reform it, what happened? He died by a million
leaks.
It was a cut every day, until Porter Goss by 2006 actually was forced
out.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=21538

"As violence in Iraq mounted, CIA officers rarely left their
protected
station in the heavily secured Green Zone of Baghdad...It was no
surprise that the CIA failed to penetrate the insurgent organizations
in Iraq. Officers were heard complaining about their assignment to
Iraq and about ‘Bush's war.' Army general George Casey, the top U.S.
commander in Iraq, complained that CIA analytical reports were
superficial, and that topics raised in the reports were not pursued."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...e_rowan_scarbo...

First of all, the term: "Liberal Fascist" cannot be by correct any
definition. But, I look at who posted it and just shake my head.

You really are quite the republican puppet aren't you?- Hide quoted text -

FireBottle - Sock-Puppets for McCain/Palin R-Us ~ RHF

The Sock-It-To-Me Totals 270+ and . . .
The Puppets have 50%+ of the Vote ~ RHF

The Only Way for Obama to Win is to Dump Biden
for Hillary : Obama / CLINTON Can Still Win !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f47c4c77cc314b
Fears Grow That Obama/Biden Can't Win :
The Sarah Palin Factor : Help Hillary - Dump Biden Now !
Old September 15th 08, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Billy Smith wrote:

You really are quite the republican puppet aren't you?

A liberal by term is one who is very free thinking both in actions but
in words. Therefore, it would be much of a contradiction in terms to
state a liberal to be a fascist. Seeing that fascism is the combination
of government and business as practiced in General Francos Spain and
Mussolini's Italy, America's largest trading partner, the Red Chinese
Communists would be much more involved in Fascism on the economic and
military sense.

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who
cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing,
their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties
— someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions
that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a
"Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."