Old September 27th 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Netherlands

On Sep 27, 1:42*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Sep 25, 9:54*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:21*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message
.
net.
..
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Drifter" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

C'mon... give 'Eduardo' some credit, after all he does (or at
least
he
says he
does) have a GED.

And, he has pretended to own some radio stations at one time.

and the question is, "is that GED printed in English"?

Yes, it is from Arizona. My HS diploma is from Ecuador, though,
and
not
accredited in the US.

Go tohttp://www.davidgleason.com/1973-1975-E.htmandclickon the
hyperlinks in the text "GED" an "Score" and "Dean's List" for
proof.

The GED deans list! Hilarious! Good one Eduardo you made my day.

Of course, that is not what I said. Step 1, GED. Step 2, pass with a
very
high score and gain admission to ASU. 3. Get a 4.0 average at ASU
school
of
business. 4. Be placed on ASU Dean's list each semester for said
average.

Follow the link. Otherwise, you say very dumb things.

Follow the yellow brick road.

Step one, lie.
Step two, repeat lie.
Step three, the first lie didn't go over well so make up another one.
Step four, keep repeating the second lie.
Step five, that didn't work either so change the subject.
Step six, harass the people that don't believe your lies.
Step seven, make up another lie.
Step eight, repeat the third lie.
Step nine, argue with the people that don't believe your lies.
Step ten, and so on ...

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Telamon,
That was pretty good. :-) In all seriousness - did you just make that
up or is that an old one I just missed? I copied and pasted that - I
will use it in the future. Thanks! :-D

Some of Eduardo must have rubbed off on me as I just made it up.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Hey Telamon....lol....I kept looking through the thread to see if you
responded to me. For some reason it cracked me up to the point that I
reread it a couple of times, funny part is when I read it again this
morning it made me laugh even more. Kinda weird IMO - perfect post I
suppose at 'my' perfect time. I did copy and paste it and sent it to
word pad for my own mental note and I'll throw it at the wifey
sometime today...lol. Just know even though at times you are somewhat
dry and redundant at times you cracked someone up on RRS. :-D

I thought I would try something else other than to argue with the news
group brick wall. If nothing else at least you were amused by it.

Old September 30th 08, 11:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Problem With Hybrid Digital

On Sep 27, 1:42*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Sep 25, 9:54*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:21*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message
.
net.
..
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Drifter" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

[...]

Indeed. :-) You were starting to worry me a bit there fella. I just
remember posting back here a lot from say 99-04 and I never saw you
back then the way you have been at times in here, especially with RHF.
Not to get that all started again, but I know you know what I
mean. :-) Have a good one.
Old September 30th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 30, 6:41*am, BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Sep 27, 1:42*am, Telamon

wrote:
In article
,

*BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Sep 25, 9:54*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:21*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message
.
net.
..
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Drifter" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

[...]

mean. :-) Have a good one.- Hide quoted text -

Old October 1st 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
BCBlazysusan wrote:

On Sep 27, 1:42*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Sep 25, 9:54*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:21*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

igy.
net.
..
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Drifter" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

[...]

I put him back in the kill file. It was a mistake to ever take him out
of it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California