Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 13th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ibiquity AM hybrid digital radio provides little consumer benefits

AM radio still retains some of the character we are all losing in this
so-called high tech society. To allow a for-profit company like
iBiquity steal it away is a crime. For a government agency to allow
this to happen is absolutely criminal.

Perhaps a class-action lawsuit against iBiquity and the FCC? After all,
what they are doing could be considered in violation of anti-trust law.
They're taking our publicly owned spectrum and selling it back to us.