Old November 6th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I Guess Again

All we can do is wait and see what happens.

Thank God we have impeachment if need be.

If things get better then he is doing good if not then he is doing bad.

America will make it, we always have and we always will, that's why we are
great.

People say how bad America is then ask me to help them get to America.
F--k'em

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

Old November 6th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : ObamaNomics© will result in a Capital and Brain Drain from the USA

On Nov 5, 4:52*pm, "Burr" wrote:

- All we can do is wait and see what happens.

That We Can and while we are Waiting we can
Pray for Good Blessing for America and our
new President Elect Barack Hussein Obama.

- Thank God we have impeachment if need be.

Lets Us Pray that President Barack Hussein Obama
bring Great Prosperity to the USA and Wins the
No-Bell-Piece Prize 2-Boot ;;-)

- If things get better then he is doing good
- if not then he is doing bad.

Let's Focus-On and Pray-For "The Good".

- America will make it, we always have and
- we always will, that's why we are great.

See now that is Thinking Positive.

- People say how bad America is then ask me
- to help them get to America.

Yeah People are People.

- F--k'em

Oh Lord Bless Them and Help Them.

I guess Burr[_2_] Shortwave 0 November 6th 08 12:00 AM
Guess What I Got Burr Shortwave 3 August 29th 08 02:08 AM
Guess how much Unrevealed Source Shortwave 12 February 22nd 06 06:46 PM
I Guess he's gone Burr Shortwave 2 May 13th 05 06:13 PM
Guess I am!! Burr Shortwave 8 January 24th 05 07:34 AM