Old November 23rd 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Before the US Income Tax : Churches Were Really Free and ThereWas True Separation Between Church and State

On Nov 22, 4:14*pm, wrote:
On Nov 22, 12:18*pm, "Soumay Nonay"
wrote:

Bob Campbell wrote:
"Iva Biggin" wrote in message
When churches become political propaganda machines (a la Baptist
Church promoting the GOP) it is time for them to pay taxes.

Or the left wing church that Obama attended, before it became
politically embarrassing for him.

Wait.. I thought the Left Wing was completely godless!

But when churches get political, they should be taxed. Church out of
government, and government out of church.

- All "Political" non-profits should be taxed.
-*Including every single Liberal Fascist and
- Neo-Communist Soros organizations.
- They are all listed he
- http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/group.asp

Why George Soros Is So Rich . . .

How Rich is He ?

Why Soros Is So Rich : He Should Be Taxed at 50%

Twice ;;-) ~ RHF
Old November 23rd 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- Churches Should Be Taxed Into Extinction

wrote:
Bob Campbell wrote:
"Iva Biggin" wrote in message
When churches become political propaganda machines (a la Baptist
Church promoting the GOP) it is time for them to pay taxes.

Or the left wing church that Obama attended, before it became
politically embarrassing for him.

Wait.. I thought the Left Wing was completely godless!

But when churches get political, they should be taxed. Church out of
government, and government out of church.

All "Political" non-profits should be taxed. Including every single
Liberal Fascist and Neo-Communist Soros organizations.
They are all listed he
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/group.asp

Liberal Fascist and Neo-Communist Soros organizations?

Fascism is characterized as: "a political philosophy, movement,
or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and
often race above the individual and that stands for a
centralized autocratic government headed by a
dictatorial leader, severe economic and social
regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition."

How does that get melded with liberalism, now?

Neo-Communist Soros organizations must be those
"new communists" who are funded by George Soros?

Sorry, but you certainly are amusing.

Old November 23rd 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 22, 4:14*pm, "fan of HCL, Jr" wrote:
On Nov 22, 9:44*am, "Iva Biggin" wrote:

RHF wrote:
On Nov 21, 6:18 am, Dave wrote:
wrote:

Read

Federer’s book to understand how American churches fit into the
political process. Then gear up for the fight on the re-christened
Censorship Doctrine and the Internet.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...AE1FC-73E7-46E...

- Churches should be taxed into extinction. They are evil.

Dave -proclaims- Churches Should Be Taxed Into Extinction

dave - you are a church unto yourself ~ RHF
*.
*.

Dave,

Remember US President Elect Barack "Holy" Obama
is a Christian Crusader Politician : Who is Out
to "Change The World" for Jesus the Christ
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...cc78d7d0abc677
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d4b4fd581db64e
* .
The Barack 'Holy' Obama has renounced the False
Religion of Islam and been Baptized as a Christian
http://www.watchingamerica.com/images/JesusObama.jpg
* .
in the Name of Jesus-the-Christ {Born Again
in Jesus} and Barack 'Holy' Obama will bring
http://www.americanthinker.com/Obama's%20new%20messianic%20parade.JPG
* .
Christianity to the Muslim World via TV, Movies,
http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0...bamaImage1.jpg
* .
Satellite, and AM/FM Shortwave Radio - Amen
http://tinyurl.com/4v3n9j
* .
-soon- All the World Shall Come and Worship
at the Foot of the Cross of Jesus due to the
Great and Wonderful Messenger Barack "Holy" Obama
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/Obammania.JPG
* .
* .
all praise to the messenger of jesus : america's
president elect barack 'holy' obama - amen ~ RHF
* .
As an American Who Loves His Country : I can now say
President Elect Barack Hussein Obama is "MY" future
US President {POTUS & CIC}.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6lTP8BJ8
http://www.potus.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command...#United_States
* .
Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
* .
NOTE : Every Baptized Christian -is- "Born Again in Jesus"
http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-baptism.html
"I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son,
{Jesus the Christ} and the Holy Spirit." - Amen
http://www.religionfacts.com/christi...es/baptism.htm
* .
"Blessed Be The Barack of Obama and
All Praise and Honor Be His Name"©

'we are marching in peace and solidarity
as one with the obama'© ~ RHF
* .

When churches become political propaganda machines (a la Baptist
Church promoting the GOP) it is time for them to pay taxes.- Hide quoted text -

The preachers can take off their uniform and set up a soapbox in any
public free-speech area and talk all they want, just as I can.
*They can't do so in the position of a person in authority in / of
their church. The same applies to that poiceman giving you a speeding
ticket.

- or a teacher during class..

Wow then 85% of the College Professors would
be Fired for Propagandizing from the Lectern.
-OR- ELIMINATE THE TAX EXEMPT STATUS OF ALL
EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS TOO [.]

Fair-is-Fair : Treat the Speakers behind the
Puppet and the Lectern Equally. - NOT !

Oops this is now Anti-Religious Liberal Democrat
American and that will never happen. ~ RHF
Old November 23rd 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Try Starting Your Day/Night here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave by First

On Nov 22, 5:57*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Chester wrote:
All OT Crap

Improve the signal to noise by making an on topic post and editing the
news group header. On topic here is not on topic for the other news
groups.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Hello Again 'Chester' - Try Starting Your Day/Night
here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave by First Posting One
"On-Topic" Post Yourself Each Day :
First Add to the Signal Level :
Before Increasing the Noise Level.

~ RHF
Old November 23rd 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : How Liberals Define : The Separation of Church and State in America Today.]

In article ,
says...
RHF wrote:
On Nov 22, 6:56 pm, "Soumay Nonay" wrote:

Personally, I wonder how God feels about the Mormons now
and their major investments on promoting Prop. 8 in California.

- I may misunderstand what God is telling people to do nowadays.

As The LDS is not a Christian faith, it is likely that God sees the
Mormons the same as he sees all false faiths.

LOL, that's hilarious.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Old November 23rd 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Shutting Down Dissent

"Hall Monitor" wrote in message

I am in agreement that someone contacting the person's employer is pretty
low. That being said, what people should be doing at work is WORKING,
not wasting the bosses time posting on the internet.

For all you know this person was staying after work....or posting on his
lunch hour.

It's none of your business.

Nope, none of MY business, but it IS his/her employer's business. Whether
after, during or before work hours, they are using the employer's resources,
and everything they post or do on the internet can reflect upon that
employer. Almost no employer likes having their employees use employer
resources for their own purposes. A great many have rules against it that
indicate the employee may be fired for so doing.

Old November 23rd 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am in agreement that someone contacting the person's employer is
pretty
low. That being said, what people should be doing at work is WORKING,
not wasting the bosses time posting on the internet.

For all you know this person was staying after work....or posting on his
lunch hour.

It's none of your business.

Nope, none of MY business, but it IS his/her employer's business. Whether
after, during or before work hours, they are using the employer's
resources, and everything they post or do on the internet can reflect upon
that employer.

And if his/her employer wants to find out...they can. (And some do go over
internet logs.) But's the employers decision..and their right to do so.

But for someone to get involved between an employer and his employee simply
because they got their feeling hurt or couldn't stand the heat in a
newsgroup.....is dispicable.

Old November 23rd 08, 08:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Hall Monitor2" wrote in message

[...]

If you'll look back at my original response, you'll see that I agreed to
that point.

Old November 23rd 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 22, 9:33�pm, RHF wrote:

Hello Again 'Chester' - Try Starting Your Day/Night
here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave by First Posting One
"On-Topic" Post Yourself Each Day :
First Add to the Signal Level :
Before Increasing the Noise Level.

~ RHF
�.

A policy some of us were begging you to follow on the run up to the
election. You are the most hypocritical chap I think I've ever met,
Roy! But now that you've lost, you want to improve the signal-to-noise
ratio? Incredible, absolutely incredible...

Mike
Louisville, KY