Old December 11th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SHUTUP BRYANT!

On Dec 11, 3:35*pm, "UncleFester" wrote:
Not in school Bryant? * Not teaching today?
You suddenly seem a bit paranoid. * Is there a reason for that?

Yes, it's dawned on me that I'm communicating with a serious
psychotic.

Maybe you aren't smart enough to notice, having never probably
attended college, but most schools are now out on Christmas break.

Not at work, Fester? When was the last time you actually held a job?
Are you one of those people that lives off what you make from suits
against others, like Steve Lare?
Old December 11th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Dec 11, 3:35 pm, "UncleFester" wrote:
Not in school Bryant? Not teaching today?
You suddenly seem a bit paranoid. Is there a reason for that?

Yes, it's dawned on me that I'm communicating with a serious
psychotic.

Maybe you aren't smart enough to notice, having never probably
attended college, but most schools are now out on Christmas break.

Not at work, Fester? When was the last time you actually held a job?
Are you one of those people that lives off what you make from suits
against others, like Steve Lare?

Suit? What suit might that be, Mr. PhD?

Old December 11th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I will start monitoring the times of your posts as well as examining the
times of your past ones. You must be cutting into your teaching time, no?
If not, you seem to have a lot of free time on your hands.
The main players in this and other groups want you gone. Perhaps it's time
for you to evaluate your presence here.
Most have! The verdict is in.
"Folks, be careful with this guy. He seems dangerously unbalanced. Even
worse than Lare after a drinking bout."
...Point fingers and run my man. First line of defence! Everyone's on to
you!
I'ts and honour sir, that you've included me with anyone that's presented a
challenge to you.
RHF, DxAce, Telemon and many many more who seem to be on the Honour Role in
this and even other groups. Regretably I don't see your name. Sorry.
Perhaps at "Louisville Technical Institute"? Should I enquire?
You were warned previously with regards to using derogatory terms. On brief
examination of past posts, it's quite apparent that you feed from the
hatred you create when you revile others. You sir, are the dangerous one!

"UncleFester" wrote in message
news
Not in school Bryant? Not teaching today?
You suddenly seem a bit paranoid. Is there a reason for that?
"Mike" wrote in message
On Dec 11, 12:49 pm, "UncleFester" wrote:
"You're just another garden-variety racist. Say hello to Uncle Fester
and Hangster, OK?

L-O-S-E-R"
For an educator, Mr. Bryant, you use quite a bit of foul language! You've
even put racial slants on some of your replies to others. All saved!
Myself I am not a racist but I do not like homosexuals! Whether you are
or
aren't one in not the issue here. Spamming and derogatory remarks can get
you into a ton of **** it if I decide to place you in the limelight.
I've already warned you about sending any more emails to my addy with the
threat that I would notify the faculty at you supposed institute. Seems
have worked for now. It had better in the future as well.
Now, anymore snide remarks in this or any other newgroup regarding me or
anything I have or will say, will trigger that exact response. DO YOU
UNDERSTAND, Mr. Bryant. Your days of being a pismire with regards to me,
are over. You have been warned. NOT ONE REMARK!
Careful now

"Mike" wrote in message

On Dec 10, 7:18?pm, "Hangman" wrote:

Man I hate to see you back in this group. ?You were a dickhead back
then
and
you're still a dickhead. ?Unbelievable.

You rank up there right along with Telamonkee.

Why don't the both of you just start up your own little group and love
each
other. ?Leave this group alone you idiot.

Oh, calm down. You're just upset at your lousy Nov 2 prediction, made
in this newsgroup:

"McCain will bust Mohammad's ass.
That's what is happening my brothers."

You're just another garden-variety racist. Say hello to Uncle Fester
and Hangster, OK?

L-O-S-E-R

PS: I added OT before RHF ****es all over himself....

This message was responded to in the other thread where Fester posted
an exact copy of this message. Folks, be careful with this guy. He

Old December 11th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

On Dec 11, 3:35 pm, "UncleFester" wrote:
Not in school Bryant? Not teaching today?
You suddenly seem a bit paranoid. Is there a reason for that?

Yes, it's dawned on me that I'm communicating with a serious
psychotic.

Maybe you aren't smart enough to notice, having never probably
attended college, but most schools are now out on Christmas break.

Not at work, Fester? When was the last time you actually held a job?
Are you one of those people that lives off what you make from suits
against others, like Steve Lare?

Suit? What suit might that be, Mr. PhD?

I'm waiting, Mr. PhD.

Old December 11th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Fester,

You need to get back on your meds! Hurry, before the come after you
with a net...
The fact that you hold Steve Lare up as proof that I need to leave is
very comical. Come to think of it, you're both downright hilarious. Do
what you feel is necessary, because I'm not going let a scumbag like
you to shut me up. Anyone has a right to post here and you are far
offensive than anything I've ever said. All anyone has to do is check
your posts out in the profile. So blow all the hot air you want,
little one, you don't scare anyone.

On Dec 11, 4:17*pm, "UncleFester" wrote:
[...]

..

Old December 11th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"The fact that you hold Steve Lare up as proof that I need to leave is very
comical."
Not Steven Lare, but, I guess, everyone else. I don't know Mr. Lare. As I
asked before, another of your nightmares?

Old December 11th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Hurry, before the" " come after you with a net...
You dropped a "y". Nervous?
I'm not here to scare anyone, just to correct a problem that refuses to go
away. Everyone else in the group seems just fine. A very good group of
people in fact with a great deal of experience and knowledge on the subject
of shortwave. Perhaps you should follow their example instead of always
wanting to be the antagonist.
"scumbag, offensive, little one" . Now these descriptives weren't called
for. You must be very angry. You did drop that "y".

Old December 11th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 11, 5:49�pm, "UncleFester" wrote:
"The fact that you hold Steve Lare up as proof that I need to leave is very
comical."
Not Steven Lare, but, I guess, everyone else. �I don't know Mr. Lare. �As I
asked before, another of your nightmares?"Mike"

Anyone who's been in this newsgroup for even the slightest period of
time knows who Steve Lare is. The fact that you claim you don't is
probably a pretty good sign to most people in this group who you
really are.

But, hey, let's make this an on-topic thread. Why don't you tell us
about your favorite type of shortwave listening is? What radios do you
like to listen with? Since your profile shows that you've never made a
single shortwave-related post, why don't you tell us why your
infecting this newsgroup, Fester.
Old December 12th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 11, 6:35�pm, "UncleFester" wrote:
"Hurry, before the" " come after you with a net...
You dropped a "y". �Nervous?
I'm not here to scare anyone, just to correct a problem that refuses to go
away. � Everyone else in the group seems just fine. �A very good group of
people in fact with a great deal of experience and knowledge on the subject
of shortwave. � Perhaps you should follow their example instead of always
wanting to be the antagonist.
"scumbag, offensive, little one" . �Now these descriptives weren't called
for. �You must be very angry. �You did drop that "y".

So, one typo legitimates your belief that I'm quaking in fear induced
by someone calling themselves "Uncle Fester"? How come your in this
august group, given that you've never made a shortwave-related post?
Any logs you'd like to post? Of course not... You're only here to
start a fight. Shoo fly, go away! No one takes you seriously....

Bryant Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 4 May 20th 04 04:21 PM
Bryant Burr Shortwave 4 May 12th 04 05:04 AM
(OT) Hey Bryant N8KDV Shortwave 9 May 11th 04 09:14 PM
Hey Bryant!! Brian Hill Shortwave 5 May 7th 04 11:57 PM
Hey BRYANT! Tracy Fort Shortwave 0 February 15th 04 01:43 AM