Old January 16th 09, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Are hams terrorists?

Ian Jackson wrote:
In message
,

.

Gee, the date on that story was April 1, 2008. Could that be a clue?

I'm sure that everyone DID realise what the date was, and were simply
going along with the joke to see how many more of the gullible could be
drawn in before the myth imploded. However, these days, you can never
REALLY be sure that these things aren't in fact true.

For humor to work, it must be based on some level of truth.
Old January 17th 09, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 16, 11:31*pm, wrote:
On Jan 15, 3:40*am, radioguy wrote:

Take a look at the excuses the U.S. feds gave.

I don't know if all of these people really were terrorists or not as
the feds claim,

You know. They're not.

We liberals warned you conservatives about this massive overreach of
the government in the "war on terrorism."

It was Muslims first. Then ham radio operators. You'll be next.

Yeah - Beware of Ham-Us who point their . . .
Beam Antennas East Five Times a Day ;;-}} ~ RHF
Old January 19th 09, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics

On Jan 18, 1:22*pm, RHF wrote:

There are a Billion Muslims in the World and
-if- Only 1% were Terrorist : That would mean
there should be about 10 Million Names on
the List : So it would appear that we only have
10% of the 'potential' Islam-O-Fascist Terrorist
on the List and need to do better.

Good to do the math. I assume that the list is weighted towards
Americans of all stripes and does not draw from the full billion
Muslims.

How many active terrorists are there in the world? I couldn't begin
to guess. I tried to Google it but with no luck?

But, I can't imagine it is anywhere near 10,000,000.

If you count battery-owning ham radio terrorists, the number goes up,
obviously.

Old January 30th 09, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...hl%3Den%26q%3D
Old January 31st 09, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics

On Jan 29, 11:28 pm, wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...wse_thread/thr...