Old February 18th 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS: Grundig Satellit 3400 Proffesional & Panasoinc RF-5000 $200 each

For Sale: Grundig Satellit 3400 Proffesional SW/AM/FM receiver.
Includes original Grundig rechargable battery pack which does which
does not hold a charge but maybe could be retrofitted? Anyway, radio
is in good working condition. As you know this is one of the highest
rated Grundig Satellit recievers. Sensitivity is very good, even
with
just the whip antenna. Has both analog readout and digital readout.
One thing to note is that the bandswitch is broke
off but you can use your finger or a small screwdriver, etc. to
change
between bands. I have saved the switch and it should be able to be
reglued. I will leave that to the buyer. Antenna is in great
condition and everything else works fine.

Also for sale is a National Panasonic RF-5000 circa 1968 or
so. Includes original user manual, schematic, wave guides, etc. In
very nice shape for age with optional AC adapter. Everything works
fine except one of the vertical antennas is missing the screw-on tip
and I noticed that the FM selector button needs to be held down
manually for FM reception. Might just need the contacts cleaned.
The backlight works just fine. Has dual speakers, 3 antennas, and
numerous inputs/outputs on back for headphones, external antennas,
tape recorder, etc.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2d6yj5.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2iiiqnt.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2db6p7p.jpg

$200 for each radio with shipping and packing extra.

thanks,
JM

Old March 24th 13, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:33:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

I'd like to buy the 3400 if it's still for sale.

larrywolkenatearthlinkdotnet

Thanks
Larry