Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 12th 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Obama-Regime'sİ Body Count Goes Up Day-by-Day

On Mar 12, 7:49*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:

Apparently instead of spending the money on defense you would rather it
be spent on congressional pork. Well I hope you are happy as the
obomination just signed the biggest pork bill in history. Of course he
ran for office on a pledge to end that sort of thing but it was just
another lie.

Defense spending isn't pork?

Of course it's pork, like everything that the Bush cabal did, when its
old boy kickbacks and no-bid contracts were used to create the most
effective recruiting tool Al Qaeda could have ever dreamed of, then send
a surge of targets into the gallery so they don't have to do a trans
Atlantic and come here again.

- Looks like Barama is just the latest sucker
- to think there's a 'western' solution to the
- middle east issue.
- Afghanistan is shaping up to be his Viet Nam,
- wonder how long before he realizes it?

The US President "Barack 'Hussein' Obama" is
the Commander-in-Chief - so we can all chant :
hey, Hey. HEY ! O-Bomb-My-A
How Many American Boys and Girls Did You Kill Today
along with Innocent Iraqi and Afghan Women and Children ?