Old June 8th 09, 09:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT What TV Shows Do You Watch?

On Jun 8, 4:14*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
I have always heard and read that San Diego has THE BEST weather of
any other area in the country, other than it being out there in
earthquake city it sounds and looks like the nicest place (weather
wise) to live.

If weather includes any quirks and vagaries of nature outside the realm
of mankind's control then I guess earthquakes would have to figure into
the mix. Plus the fact that this area is target rich with military
installations which could lure some rogue nation on the Asian peninsula
to take a shot. Add to that the high cost of living, and all the weird
psychotic criminals that SoCal attracts, sure it's a great place to
live.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

I know the Red's announcers are always happy to know they're going out
to San Diego, they were the ones who mentioned how beautiful a place
it is. I take it you don't like it there? Try Cincinnati from late
Dec. to late Feb. ;-)

Old June 9th 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!
reality tv program on NBC.Janice chickened out.
cuhulin