Old June 8th 09, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT What TV Shows Do You Watch?

I just now checked the BBC America channel.I didn't see Dr.Who listed
there within the next three days.Dr.Who is on there sometimes, probally
later on in the week.Any Dream Will Do program is on BBC America
now.But, I am watching Ice Road Truckers on the History channel.
cuhulin

Old June 8th 09, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 8:31*pm, wrote:
I just now checked the BBC America channel.I didn't see Dr.Who listed
there within the next three days.Dr.Who is on there sometimes, probally
later on in the week.Any Dream Will Do program is on BBC America
now.But, I am watching Ice Road Truckers on the History channel.
cuhulin

I just saw Dr. Who listed for the first time today, I am sure it's
been there before I just never noticed it till BA mentioned it, I make
take a peek at it to see what it's about.