Old June 9th 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bryant and Lare

"dave" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

LMFAO
Stunningly predictable on your part, Steve.

Did you have a bet going, dufus?

LMFAO at the lying PhDufus

WTF is with you people? Nobody cares. Bryant is human, Lare is perfect.
Hey Steve! To err is human, to forgive divine. Are you man enough to
just ****ing drop it already?

No he isnt.

Old June 9th 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MNMikeW wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

LMFAO
Stunningly predictable on your part, Steve.

Did you have a bet going, dufus?

LMFAO at the lying PhDufus

WTF is with you people? Nobody cares. Bryant is human, Lare is perfect.
Hey Steve! To err is human, to forgive divine. Are you man enough to
just ****ing drop it already?

No he isnt.

Well, I'm just not willing to let the boy off the hook!

Old June 9th 09, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

LMFAO
Stunningly predictable on your part, Steve.

Did you have a bet going, dufus?

LMFAO at the lying PhDufus

WTF is with you people? Nobody cares. Bryant is human, Lare is
perfect.
Hey Steve! To err is human, to forgive divine. Are you man enough to
just ****ing drop it already?

No he isnt.

Well, I'm just not willing to let the boy off the hook!

Yes, but how many years has it been now? Surely Mike has many other flaws.
;-)

Old June 9th 09, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MNMikeW wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

LMFAO
Stunningly predictable on your part, Steve.

Did you have a bet going, dufus?

LMFAO at the lying PhDufus

WTF is with you people? Nobody cares. Bryant is human, Lare is
perfect.
Hey Steve! To err is human, to forgive divine. Are you man enough to
just ****ing drop it already?

No he isnt.

Well, I'm just not willing to let the boy off the hook!

Yes, but how many years has it been now?

Many moons and many DX seasons have come and gone.

Surely Mike has many other flaws.
;-)

Indeed he does, however, his PhD shtick is and will remain my favourite.

Old June 9th 09, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 9, 2:10�pm, dxAce wrote:
MNMikeW wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

LMFAO
Stunningly predictable on your part, Steve.

Did you have a bet going, dufus?

LMFAO at the lying PhDufus

WTF is with you people? �Nobody cares. �Bryant is human, Lare is
perfect.
Hey Steve! �To err is human, to forgive divine. �Are you man enough to
just ****ing drop it already?

No he isnt.

Well, I'm just not willing to let the boy off the hook!

Yes, but how many years has it been now?

Many moons and many DX seasons have come and gone.

Surely Mike has many other flaws.
;-)

Indeed he does, however, his PhD shtick is and will remain my favourite.- Hide quoted text -

Wow, Steve. 101 one-star evaluations pretty quickly. Could be a sign
that folks are tired of your "shtick"!

Mike

Old June 9th 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Jun 9, 2:10�pm, dxAce wrote:
MNMikeW wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

LMFAO
Stunningly predictable on your part, Steve.

Did you have a bet going, dufus?

LMFAO at the lying PhDufus

WTF is with you people? �Nobody cares. �Bryant is human, Lare is
perfect.
Hey Steve! �To err is human, to forgive divine. �Are you man enough to
just ****ing drop it already?

No he isnt.

Well, I'm just not willing to let the boy off the hook!

Yes, but how many years has it been now?

Many moons and many DX seasons have come and gone.

Surely Mike has many other flaws.
;-)

Indeed he does, however, his PhD shtick is and will remain my favourite.- Hide quoted text -

Wow, Steve. 101 one-star evaluations pretty quickly. Could be a sign
that folks are tired of your "shtick"!

Could just be a case of a dufus such as yourself believing in stupid stuff like Google stars.

Crap, you even believed at one time that you had a PhD!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows, there may be more
dufi there.

Old June 9th 09, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Damn Mike

"Mike" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 8:57 pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
You ask me a question then don't say "Jack ****"!!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

Hey Burr,

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I think I'll stick with my 800 and forego
acquiring the SW8. How's life treating you?

Mike

Fine, thank you very much.

Burr

Old June 9th 09, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Drake SW8 -v- Grundig Satellit 800-M : AM & FM Shortwave Radio

Roy,
Roy all those reports are fine but the opinion of someone who uses both
radios goes a long ways what you are thinking of spending your money.

I'm sure Drakes are fine or they would be out of bussiness but so are
Grundigs and I prefer Grundigs and I have both.

Burr

Old June 10th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 9, 5:06�pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Jun 9, 2:10 pm, dxAce wrote:
MNMikeW wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

[...]

dufi there.- Hide quoted text -

Impressive, Steve! Already 200 one-star evals. You are the King!

Mike
Old June 10th 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Drake SW8 -v- Drake R8B Shortwave Receivers

On Jun 9, 4:47*am, Mike wrote:
On Jun 8, 8:57*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:

You ask me a question then don't say "Jack ****"!!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

Hey Burr,

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I think I'll stick with my 800 and forego
acquiring the SW8. How's life treating you?

Mike

MWB - Why 'think' Drake SW8 ?
when you can "Think" Drake R8B !
http://www.radiointel.com/R8.htm
http://www.dxing.com/rx/r8b.htm
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/494
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/sold122.html
http://www.mwcircle.org/res-receiver-draker8b.htm
http://www.universal-radio.com/CATAL...rxvr/0082.html

AMERICA GOD DAMN! [email protected] Shortwave 2 September 19th 08 11:22 AM
AMERICA GOD DAMN! [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 19th 08 02:21 AM
OT Damn Burr Shortwave 2 June 2nd 08 04:18 AM
OT Damn I'm having fun download.com Shortwave 1 May 11th 07 05:03 PM