Old June 9th 09, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Damn Mike

You ask me a question then don't say "Jack ****"!!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

Old June 9th 09, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 5:57*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:

- You ask me a question then don't say "Jack ****"!!

Yeah Burr - Not even a little MWB Do Do ! ) ~ RHF
Old June 9th 09, 09:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just Plain Burr wrote:

You ask me a question then don't say "Jack ****"!!

Maybe the intern caught up with him?

Old June 9th 09, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 8:57*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
You ask me a question then don't say "Jack ****"!!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

Hey Burr,

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I think I'll stick with my 800 and forego
acquiring the SW8. How's life treating you?

Mike
Old June 9th 09, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 9, 4:46*am, dxAce wrote:
Just Plain Burr wrote:
You ask me a question then don't say "Jack ****"!!

Maybe the intern caught up with him?

Steve,

I'm not worried. Any sane person reading this newsgroup should be able
to easily figure you out and see what you're all about. If they can
stomach reading all your juvenile insults.

But, Gregg will say I'm the one keeping trouble going. You can say
anything you want, but I'm the one keeping trouble going.

Amazing how objective some people are.

Mike

Old June 9th 09, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Jun 9, 4:46 am, dxAce wrote:
Just Plain Burr wrote:
You ask me a question then don't say "Jack ****"!!

Maybe the intern caught up with him?

Steve,

I'm not worried. Any sane person reading this newsgroup should be able
to easily figure you out and see what you're all about. If they can
stomach reading all your juvenile insults.

But, Gregg will say I'm the one keeping trouble going. You can say
anything you want, but I'm the one keeping trouble going.

Hey, you're the dufus who once stated: "I'm a college professor with a PhD"

LMFAO

Old June 9th 09, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 9, 8:07*am, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Jun 9, 4:46 am, dxAce wrote:
Just Plain Burr wrote:
You ask me a question then don't say "Jack ****"!!

Maybe the intern caught up with him?

Steve,

I'm not worried. Any sane person reading this newsgroup should be able
to easily figure you out and see what you're all about. If they can
stomach reading all your juvenile insults.

But, Gregg will say I'm the one keeping trouble going. You can say
anything you want, but I'm the one keeping trouble going.

Hey, you're the dufus who once stated: "I'm a college professor with a PhD"

LMFAO

Stunningly predictable on your part, Steve.

Mike
Old June 9th 09, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Jun 9, 8:07 am, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Jun 9, 4:46 am, dxAce wrote:
Just Plain Burr wrote:
You ask me a question then don't say "Jack ****"!!

Maybe the intern caught up with him?

Steve,

I'm not worried. Any sane person reading this newsgroup should be able
to easily figure you out and see what you're all about. If they can
stomach reading all your juvenile insults.

But, Gregg will say I'm the one keeping trouble going. You can say
anything you want, but I'm the one keeping trouble going.

Hey, you're the dufus who once stated: "I'm a college professor with a PhD"

LMFAO

Stunningly predictable on your part, Steve.

Did you have a bet going, dufus?

LMFAO at the lying PhDufus

Old June 9th 09, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bryant and Lare

dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

LMFAO

Stunningly predictable on your part, Steve.

Did you have a bet going, dufus?

LMFAO at the lying PhDufus

WTF is with you people? Nobody cares. Bryant is human, Lare is
perfect. Hey Steve! To err is human, to forgive divine. Are you man
enough to just ****ing drop it already?
Old June 9th 09, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Drake SW8 -v- Grundig Satellit 800-M : AM & FM Shortwave Radio

On Jun 9, 4:47*am, Mike wrote:
On Jun 8, 8:57*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:

You ask me a question then don't say "Jack ****"!!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

Hey Burr,

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I think I'll stick with my 800 and forego
acquiring the SW8. How's life treating you?

Mike

AMERICA GOD DAMN! [email protected] Shortwave 2 September 19th 08 11:22 AM
AMERICA GOD DAMN! [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 19th 08 02:21 AM
OT Damn Burr Shortwave 2 June 2nd 08 04:18 AM
OT Damn I'm having fun download.com Shortwave 1 May 11th 07 05:03 PM