Old June 10th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bryant and Lare

On Jun 9, 8:41*pm, Mike wrote:
On Jun 9, 5:06 pm, dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:
On Jun 9, 2:10 pm, dxAce wrote:
MNMikeW wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

LMFAO
Stunningly predictable on your part, Steve.

Did you have a bet going, dufus?

LMFAO at the lying PhDufus

WTF is with you people? Nobody cares. Bryant is human, Lare is
perfect.
Hey Steve! To err is human, to forgive divine. Are you man enough to
just ****ing drop it already?

No he isnt.

Well, I'm just not willing to let the boy off the hook!

Yes, but how many years has it been now?

Many moons and many DX seasons have come and gone.

Surely Mike has many other flaws.
;-)

Indeed he does, however, his PhD shtick is and will remain my favourite.- Hide quoted text -

Wow, Steve. 101 one-star evaluations pretty quickly. Could be a sign
that folks are tired of your "shtick"!

Could just be a case of a dufus such as yourself believing in stupid stuff like Google stars.

Crap, you even believed at one time that you had a PhD!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows, there may be more
dufi there.- Hide quoted text -

Impressive, Steve! Already 200 one-star evals. You are the King!

Mike- Hide quoted text -

Sad to be you. Really it must.
Old June 10th 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 9, 10:18�pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

No. It's a sign you are doing over 95% of it (ratings). I know what
you are you. You switch in between screen names just to do it. You may
think you fool the majority, and that may be true, but you don't fool
me

Now you are the dufus. I only have one screenname. You are the one
that has admitted to multiple screennames.

Even if I had multiple screennames (which I don't), since I access via
Google (like you do) it all comes back to one email address, like you
explained that yours does. Can you see how you've contradicted
yourself? Why don't you see if you can put in multiple evals? Oops,
you've already tried, right? And if you story is true, why don't I
have more positive evals?

I don't have the time to put in humdreds of evals. I work and this is
finals week.

And we've pretty much seen that Christianity doesn't keep you from
lying.

Go away, Gregg. Everyone else is tired of Steve's routine. Grow up.

Mike

Mike
Old June 10th 09, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 9, 10:18�pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

No. It's a sign you are doing over 95% of it (ratings). I know what
you are you. You switch in between screen names just to do it. You may
think you fool the majority, and that may be true, but you don't fool
me

That's right, Bushy, you are clearly too smart to be fooled. Thank
God, we have you to illuminate the path of truth.

Mike
Old June 10th 09, 09:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, wrote:

On Jun 9, 5:06�pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Jun 9, 2:10 pm, dxAce wrote:
MNMikeW wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

[...]

At least I'm not the King of PhD Liars, boy!

Old June 10th 09, 09:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, wrote:

On Jun 9, 10:18�pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

No. It's a sign you are doing over 95% of it (ratings). I know what
you are you. You switch in between screen names just to do it. You may
think you fool the majority, and that may be true, but you don't fool
me

That's right, Bushy, you are clearly too smart to be fooled. Thank
God, we have you to illuminate the path of truth.

Better than having some academic dufus who lied about having a PhD to illuminate
the path of truth, eh?

Old June 10th 09, 09:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

What is it that doesn't keep you from lying, PhDufus? Is it the fact that you're
a Liberal/Democrat/Marxist academic who's hit the drugs just a little too hard
in the past and couldn't ever hope to find a job outside the halls of academe?

Old June 10th 09, 09:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce"
What is it that doesn't keep you from lying, PhDufus? Is it the fact that
you're
a Liberal/Democrat/Marxist academic who's hit the drugs just a little too
hard
in the past and couldn't ever hope to find a job outside the halls of
academe?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Damn Steve, I did not no you new all them big words!!!!! """" WOW""""'

Burr

Old June 10th 09, 10:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 9, 5:06 pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Jun 9, 2:10 pm, dxAce wrote:
MNMikeW wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

MNMikeW wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

[...]

I know what he is doing Steve, and he knew what I meant. I didn't mean
screen names in the sense like what I have, that all goes back to one
name (email). I mean, and he knows...lol...he has "seperate" accounts
period. It's funny that there are only a few in here that access their
newsgroups through google itself, him and I being two of them.

Anytime I say anything remotely having to do with him, all the sudden
I get one starred, like I really care. But you notice, he is always
bringing up the rating system to you Steve...lol...trying to make you
and people that are actually stupid enough to believe him think
everyone else is giving you one star ratings.

I know that is simply not the truth. Why would someone give you or me
or anyone for that matter, a one star rating for posting something in
here about an update to a shortwave schedule? Or posting you heard a
pirate? How should that be a negative rating? I will tell you how,
it's Bryant and his sick freeking sidekick identities doing it.

Just remember Michael. Everytime you soooo politely ask someone "how
they are doing" or soooo politely "what are they listening to"....just
know I truly know your other side and you don't fool me one iota.
Must suck to have those two sides fighting each other every minute
huh? Put on your good side to con your kids at school and log on and
let the "real" Michael show through. I know your type and I have
chunks of people like you in my feces that I pass everyday when I sit
on the toilet.

Old June 10th 09, 11:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 9, 10:18�pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

No. It's a sign you are doing over 95% of it (ratings). I know what
you are you. You switch in between screen names just to do it. You may
think you fool the majority, and that may be true, but you don't fool
me

Well, you just know it, right? Did God whisper it to you? Maybe you
think I'm putting in multiple evals, because you want to rationalize
your own behavior. You can check me, dude. I've only got one
screenname. You admit to multiple screenames. If anyone's "cheating"
it would have to be you. I can see, this morning, that you've gone
from all negative evals to all positive. I think it's pretty clear
what you're doing.

Mike
Old June 10th 09, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 10, 6:46*am, Mike wrote:
On Jun 9, 10:18 pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

No. It's a sign you are doing over 95% of it (ratings). I know what
you are you. You switch in between screen names just to do it. You may
think you fool the majority, and that may be true, but you don't fool
me

Well, you just know it, right? Did God whisper it to you? Maybe you
think I'm putting in multiple evals, because you want to rationalize
your own behavior. You can check me, dude. I've only got one
screenname. You admit to multiple screenames. If anyone's "cheating"
it would have to be you. I can see, this morning, that you've gone
from all negative evals to all positive. I think it's pretty clear
what you're doing.

Mike

PUFF-PUFF-PASS.....you forgot to pass again. I don't see the crap
you're talking about. I thought over an hour or more ago, you said you
had papers to grade rolling my eyes. You sure spend an awful amount
of time in here if you have other things to do.

AMERICA GOD DAMN! [email protected] Shortwave 2 September 19th 08 11:22 AM
AMERICA GOD DAMN! [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 19th 08 02:21 AM
OT Damn Burr Shortwave 2 June 2nd 08 04:18 AM
OT Damn I'm having fun download.com Shortwave 1 May 11th 07 05:03 PM