Old July 12th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BREAKING NEWS! iBiquity decalred bankruptcy in 2008! LMFAO!!!

"Booble" wrote in message
On Jul 11, 12:42�am, "David Eduardo" wrote:

And, interestingly, Booble has not corrected this lie on his annoying
blog.

Some misinformation that was passed around - this misinformation was
retracted immediately.

I saw no retraction here or in other news groups. The 2008 bankruptcy named
iBiquty as the employer of an individual who could not pay a loan. Nowere is
there any confusion about this, but you chose to say that iBiquity was
bankrupt, based on zero evidence.

I saw you searching on Google for the case
number, hitting on AVS and my blog.

Yes, I was curious to find where else you had posted the defamatory
material.

It was taken off immediately.

Yes, about 30 hours after posting and not until I posted the real facts, not
your made-up ones. In this case, you could not get away with anything else.

I saw that you contacted Hispanic Broadcasting and they did the same
search, as you.

Another lie. "Hispanic Broadcasting" has not existed for 5 years, as it
merged with Univision and became Univision Radio.

So "Hispanic Broadcasting" could not have done a search this week as
Hispanic Broadcasting does not exist any more.

You sure didn't waste time in panic-mode searching the
Internet, looking where it was posted (I've seen you do this more than
once through my Google Analytics - I have your Internet location/
connection/name memorized).

No, you don't. I have 7 different connections, two wireless and 5 fixed at 4
different geographical locations and you have no clue what most are.

I cannot afford to post disinformation, as it would discredit my blog,
and cause legal
problems.

You are a nuisance, and you post lies until somebody points them out. Then
you try to obfuscate, like now. There was never any doubt about the issue at
hand. You took the reference to iBiquity and made an untruth about it.

I am religous about posting only accurate information.

Yeah, and frogs dance flamenco.

I know that you all are just chomping at the bit to have a reason to
take down my blog

Frankly, I don't give a damn. You can rant till you are blue in the face,
nobody in radio really cares. But occasionally, when your lies are so
egregious as in this case, it gives satisfaction to prove what we all
already know you are.

Old July 12th 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

I really don't see why there are people who take on Dave on a personal
basis for his ill-advised Kool-Aid drinking belief in IBOC.

You've obviously missed the posts where I've indicated I think that AM HD is
dead, because the AM band is dead now save a handful of stations and those
will have moved their content to FM in the next few years, like another,
WERC in Birmingham, did last week. When excellent signal AMs like KIRO,
WIBC, WERC, KTAR, KSL, etc., move to FM or are simulcasting with the intent
of moving, we know what the endgame is.

And on FM, there was a window of opportunity which has been closed by the
recession. Technology has moved past HD, and nobody has the money to buy the
radios, good or bad.

Old July 12th 09, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 11, 8:59�pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Booble" wrote in message

[...]

WOW - LMFAO! Suck cock, buddy!
Old July 12th 09, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Booble" wrote in message

[...]

1. america online inc 13 2.77 00:13:34 53.85% 38.46%
2. america online inc. 6 7.17 00:33:39 33.33% 33.33%
3. comcast cable communications inc. 6 1.17 00:00:06 83.33%
83.33%
4. verizon internet services inc. 4 1.25 00:00:07 75.00% 75.00%
5. comcast cable communications holdings inc 3 1.00 00:00:00
100.00% 100.00%
6. road runner holdco llc 2 2.00 00:00:24 50.00% 50.00%
7. xerox corporation 2 1.50 00:01:32 0.00% 50.00%
8. adsl pool - bras12 lsanca.1158482 1 3.00 00:02:19 100.00%
0.00%
9. at&t internet services 1 3.00 00:02:53 100.00% 0.00%
10. california state university at fresno 1 3.00 00:00:28 100.00%
0.00%
11. calweb internet services davis pop 1 2.00 00:00:50 100.00%
0.00%
12. comcast business communications inc. 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00%
100.00%
13. cox communications 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
14. earthlink inc 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
15. earthlink inc. 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
16. family dollar inc. 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
17. fibernet communication 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
18. hispanic broadcasting 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
19. jazztel triple play services 1 1.00 00:00:00 0.00% 100.00%
20. k y f m stereo 100-051216011137 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00%
100.00%
21. kelsey-seybold clinic 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
22. labyrinth solutions 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
23. ntl internet 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
24. pppox pool - rback15.pltn13-1154359569 1 1.00 00:00:00
100.00% 100.00%
25. pppox pool se12.chcgil 121007 0951 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00%
100.00%
26. pppox pools - bras12 pltn13 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
27. sprint 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
28. stanley associates 1 2.00 00:00:26 100.00% 0.00%
29. us dept of justice 1 3.00 00:04:03 100.00% 0.00%

1. hd radio 10 1.40 00:00:10 100.00% 70.00%
2. hd radios 2 2.00 00:01:27 100.00% 50.00%
3. 070200012572008 ibiquity digital co glen burnie district court 1
7.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
4. 070200012572008 ibiquity digital co other glen burnie district
court bankruptcy 1 9.00 00:00:00 100.00%
5. 630 wmal on ipod touch 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
6. antenna automobile hd radio portable 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00%
100.00%
7. hd radio any good 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
8. hd radio power increase 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
9. hd radios.org 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%
10. hd-radios 1 1.00 00:00:00 100.00% 100.00%

The first section are the network locations, where Hispanic
Broadcasting is #18. Notice hit #29 from the DOJ. The second section
are the keyword searches for you and Hispanic Broadcasting #3 and #4.
This was run on Friday. LOL!
Old July 12th 09, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Booble" wrote in message

[...]

"Campaign Contributors By iBiquity Digital"

Jury $750 06/05/2008 CEA
Jury $500 01/25/2007 CEA
Struble $1,000 02/25/2008 NAB
Struble $1,000 03/09/2007 NAB
Struble $5,000 01/29/2008 CEA
Struble $2,000 03/07/2007 CEA
Struble $2,000 06/24/2008 JOHN D. DINGELL FOR CONGRESS

http://tinyurl.com/a7un4u

"AM/FM’s Competition Increases, but Radio is Innovating"

"Full disclosu I sit on the Consumer Electronics Association Board
of Industry Leaders, so have a (small) vested interest in successful
CESs."

http://tinyurl.com/c7lu83

"FCC Investigation by House Subcommittee"

"The Federal Communications Commission is being investigated by the
House Energy & Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
prompted by criticisms of the FCC's processes and what Rep. John
Dingell (D-Mich.) described as a breakdown in proper procedure."

http://tinyurl.com/9kuump

Eduardo - so, what do you thik about Struble sitting on the board of
CEA, with a vested interest, yet gave thousands in donations, along
with COO Jury, to the CEA? The CEA voted for the FM-HD power hike,
too. I personally called Bob on this one, then he posted a disclaimer
in next next monthly post, which haven't come out in months. I suspect
he is now too embarrassed, since the likes of Mark Ramsey just
discredit Bob's rants. I heared that he has a real temper. The real
kicker is that Bob gave $2000 to Rep. Dingell, during his
investigation of the FCC's lack of procedures. Of course, Bob lives MD
and Dingell represents Mich, so there are no other out-of-state
connections. Don't worry, thousands have seen this posted on my blog.
I just can't wait for that fraud investigation - LOL!

Old July 12th 09, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Booble" wrote in message

The first section are the network locations, where Hispanic
Broadcasting is #18.

Which is amusing, as there is no such thing as Hispanic Broadcasting. It
ceased to exist on September 29, 2003. That is nearly 6 years ago.

Notice hit #29 from the DOJ.

Don't you consider that people search for things and get mismatches, or
check a result and find it has no bearing? 90% of the searches I do don't
find the exact data I want. Yet I hit a lot of sites in the process, but do
not peruse those sites.

The second section
are the keyword searches for you and Hispanic Broadcasting #3 and #4.

Funny, because I don't access the Internet ever from a "work" company-owend
machine... all of my connections, whether one of my 4 DSLs or 2 wireless
cards, are personal accounts.

I suspect you did not run any report or analysis, as you are finding a
company that has not existed for nearly 6 years.

This was run on Friday. LOL!

I think the word is "runs" which is what you will get if you start to
believe your own fabrications.

You're a kick to spar with.

Old July 12th 09, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 12, 12:57�am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Booble" wrote in message

[...]

"The Real Story"

"What many forget is that using this much bandwidth has always been
permitted within the defined AM channel bandpass of FCC Rules and NRSC
mask limits. Ibiquity is very much aware that the digital sidebands
contain higher average energy than analog splatter and can become
significant interference. Accordingly, it's been proposing more
restrictive specifications for the HD Radio transmissions mask that
afford much more protection for third adjacent channel stations than
currently required under FCC Rule 73.44."

http://www.radioworld.com/section/section/article/1842

And, that iBiquity took advantage of the loophole in FCC Rule 73.44,
in order to jam adjacents off the dial?
Old July 12th 09, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Booble" wrote in message

[...]

"Broadcasters lose in court over low-power FM radio"

"An appeals court has rebuked a bid to stop the FCC from protecting
Low Power FM stations from big station signal interference. The next
step is getting Congress to green light an expansion of the service...
There could be a lot more of these stations on the FM dial, but when
the FCC first authorized the service in 2000, the NAB and National
Public Radio claimed that they would interfere with full-power
signals, and got Congress to force a 'third adjacent rule' on the
service. No LPFMs could be licensed within three channels to the left
or right of a big signal station, for the most part limiting the
concept to less urbanized areas... But whatever happens, Friday's
court decision is clearly part of a momentum building towards an
expanded LPFM service. Ars asked the NAB for a comment on the ruling.
We received no reply."

http://tinyurl.com/pvrznw

Too bad, you "Big Boys" failed to stop the FCC from protecting LPFM -
how interesting, this happened right before the FCC will approve the
FM-HD power increase.
Old July 12th 09, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Booble" wrote in message
On Jul 11, 8:59 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
Eduardo - so, what do you thik about Struble sitting on the board of
CEA, with a vested interest,

The board of the CEa is made up of people in the consumer electonics
business. Everyone has a vested interest, but the CEA, like all trade
associations, works on those areas that are common interests just like the
NAB or the RIAA or the AMA.

I suspect

he is now too embarrassed, since the likes of Mark Ramsey just
discredit Bob's rants.

Mark Ramsey is a researcher, not an engineer. And like all of us, he has an
opinion. And like all of us, he is not always right.

For example, I thought HD would help AM survive, but several years more time
has shown that AM is too far gone to be saved by anything and is a lost
cause.

I also thought that FM HD would be useful and successful. But the timing of
the recession, the introduction of the PPM and the progress of things like
WiMax have likely relgated HD to the place of SCA's... useful for specialty
services, generally paid or brokered. Many radio metrics, from CPP to rates
to pay scales have been reset by virtue of all these factors EXCEPT HD... so
HD at the moment is extraneous and not at the top of anyone's mind.

I just can't wait for that fraud investigation - LOL!

Who cares? iBiquity's success or failure is not a day to day concern of
radio operators. If they did something wrong, their bad.... but the
technology will survive and create useful revenue streams for radio.

Old July 12th 09, 06:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Booble" wrote in message

[...]

"The Wonderful World of HD Radio"

"Perhaps it is because it is the American Public that has been paying
a large portion of the development costs for HD radio? Yup, that is
you and I. An FCC filing from North Carolina’s Public Radio Stations
cites: Just a few weeks ago, the House Appropriations Committee
approved an additional $40 million to assist public radio stations’
transition to HD radio technology.”

http://tinyurl.com/57ksx6

"DEAD AIR: Radio's great leap forward stalling in the Valley"

"KMBH, the National Public Radio affiliate based in Harlingen,
switched to HD this year, but the change did not boost its
inconsistent analog signal in the upper Valley. Monsignor Pedro
Briseño, the manager of the station and its television affiliate, did
not return multiple calls and an e-mail requesting comment on the
station’s shift. A fundraising campaign on the station asked local
listeners to contribute to the upgrade earlier this year, touting the
change as a service to listeners that would improve their experience.
The station’s business manager said she could not reveal the cost of
the upgrade, saying all media requests have to be routed to Briseño. A
public information request faxed to the station Monday evening has not
yet received a response. Organizations that receive government funding
are subject to state and federal open records laws, but have seven
business days to respond to information requests."

http://tinyurl.com/6gwdj4

The NPR is the biggest fraudster of all of you.

(OT) Breaking News! dxAce Shortwave 2 July 6th 09 02:56 PM
IBIQUITY TROLLS FOR VOLUNTEER POLICE FORCE - LMFAO! [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 4th 09 09:09 PM
Ford, an investor in iBiquity, slams HD Radio! LMFAO!!! BoobleStubble Shortwave 3 November 30th 08 11:18 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Hamvention=AE Names 2008 Award Winners William M. Pasternak Info 0 April 11th 08 11:00 PM
Breaking HD News!!! [email protected] Shortwave 1 September 26th 07 03:52 PM