Old July 10th 09, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BREAKING NEWS! iBiquity decalred bankruptcy in 2008! LMFAO!!!

"Booble" wrote in message
"Maryland Judiciary Case Search Results Company: IBIQUITY One item
found"

"070200012572008 Ibiquity Digital Co Other Glen Burnie District Court
BANKRUPTCY"

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uirySearch.jis

Search on "ibiquity"

Here is the case...

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...lLoc =DSCIVIL

What a friggin lie you posted.

iBiquity is named in a personal bankruptcy of one Lisa Ballesteros because
the petitioner, Household Finance, had garnished the wages of Ms.
Ballesteros who is or was an employee of iBiquity.

From the petition by HFC against the individual:

"Name: IBIQUITY DIGITAL CO
Connection to Complaint: WAGE GARNISHEE
Address: S/O PAYROLL
Address: 8865 STANFORD BLVD
City: COLUMBIAState:MDZip Code:21045 "

iBiquity is not and has not filed for bankruptcy. Your use of iBiqity in
this context is at best disingenuous, showing a supreme lack of
understanding of court documents, and at worst just an effort to propagate
lies about a company you dislike.

Old July 10th 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"Booble" wrote in message
"Maryland Judiciary Case Search Results Company: IBIQUITY One item
found"

"070200012572008 Ibiquity Digital Co Other Glen Burnie District Court
BANKRUPTCY"

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uirySearch.jis

Search on "ibiquity"

Here is the case...

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...lLoc =DSCIVIL

What a friggin lie you posted.

iBiquity is named in a personal bankruptcy of one Lisa Ballesteros because
the petitioner, Household Finance, had garnished the wages of Ms.
Ballesteros who is or was an employee of iBiquity.

From the petition by HFC against the individual:

"Name: IBIQUITY DIGITAL CO
Connection to Complaint: WAGE GARNISHEE
Address: S/O PAYROLL
Address: 8865 STANFORD BLVD
City: COLUMBIAState:MDZip Code:21045 "

iBiquity is not and has not filed for bankruptcy. Your use of iBiqity in
this context is at best disingenuous, showing a supreme lack of
understanding of court documents, and at worst just an effort to propagate
lies about a company you dislike.

You know all about the propagation of lies, 'Eduardo'!

Old July 10th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

iBiquity is not and has not filed for bankruptcy. Your use of iBiqity in
this context is at best disingenuous, showing a supreme lack of
understanding of court documents, and at worst just an effort to
propagate
lies about a company you dislike.

You know all about the propagation of lies, 'Eduardo'!

Here you go... call 011 (593-07) 281 33 54 in the afternoon and ask for
Patricio Toro. He worked for me from close to the beginning of my ownership
days in Ecuador and is now a respected national show host on Canela FM, a
network of about a dozen FM stations.

You are the one who refuses to see truth... despite the ease of verification
that exists.

Old July 10th 09, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

iBiquity is not and has not filed for bankruptcy. Your use of iBiqity in
this context is at best disingenuous, showing a supreme lack of
understanding of court documents, and at worst just an effort to
propagate
lies about a company you dislike.

You know all about the propagation of lies, 'Eduardo'!

Here you go... call 011 (593-07) 281 33 54 in the afternoon and ask for
Patricio Toro. He worked for me from close to the beginning of my ownership
days in Ecuador and is now a respected national show host on Canela FM, a
network of about a dozen FM stations.

You are the one who refuses to see truth... despite the ease of verification
that exists.

If verification is so damn easy, then show me the paperwork!

Elsewise shut your faux Hispanic mouth, boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 10th 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Here you go... call 011 (593-07) 281 33 54 in the afternoon and ask for
Patricio Toro. He worked for me from close to the beginning of my
ownership
days in Ecuador and is now a respected national show host on Canela FM, a
network of about a dozen FM stations.

You are the one who refuses to see truth... despite the ease of
verification
that exists.

If verification is so damn easy, then show me the paperwork!

Elsewise shut your faux Hispanic mouth, boy!

Nearly nobody keeps papers other than birth certificates and diplomas for 45
years... I certainly did not keep copies of station licenses or articles of
incorporation... in those days, such things were kept on file at a
government office, and businesses did not have copy machines in that era
there. But plenty of people can attest to the fact I owned the largest group
of stations ever assembled in Ecuador up to that time.

It's you who has a problem... whether it be your constant cussing and anal
references or your insults to fine people like the Canadians or your envy of
those who have made something of themselves.

Old July 10th 09, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

[...]

In other words, you're lying your faux Hispanic ass off as usual!

Old July 11th 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 10, 11:37*am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Booble" wrote in message
[lies flushed]

Here is the case...

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...ail.jis?caseId...

What a friggin lie you posted.

What did you expect from a Liberal Fascist? Facts and the truth?
bwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - rotflmao!

Old July 11th 09, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Booble" wrote in message
[lies flushed]

Here is the case...

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...ail.jis?caseId...

What a friggin lie you posted.

What did you expect from a Liberal Fascist? Facts and the truth?
bwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - rotflmao!

And, interestingly, Booble has not corrected this lie on his annoying blog.

Old July 12th 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Booble" wrote in message
[lies flushed]

Here is the case...

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...ail.jis?caseId...

What a friggin lie you posted.

What did you expect from a Liberal Fascist? �Facts and the truth?
bwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - rotflmao!

And, interestingly, Booble has not corrected this lie on his annoying blog.

Some misinformation that was passed around - this misinformation was
retracted immediately. I saw you searching on Google for the case
number, hitting on AVS and my blog. It was taken off immediately. I
saw that you contacted Hispanic Broadcasting and they did the same
search, as you. You sure didn't waste time in panic-mode searching the
Internet, looking where it was posted (I've seen you do this more than
once through my Google Analytics - I have your Internet location/
connection/name memorized). If I was intent on purpotrating lies, then
it would have stayed on my blog, but with such high-visibility (sits
between iBiquity's and the HD Radio Alliance's sites), I cannot afford
to post disinformation, as it would discredit my blog, and cause legal
problems. I am religous about posting only accurate information. I've
also just set the "nocache" metatag on my blog, so you can't look back
on my previous cache. God knows how many lies you, the HD Alliance,
and iBiquity have spread about HD Radio, including the number of HD
radios sold:

"HD Radio spinners claim a breakthrough year: Pulling a Fast One"

"According to a press release from the Alliance 330,000 HD receivers
were sold last year. This is a 725 per cent increase from the 40,000
sets purchased a year earlier and therefore 2007 was a 'breakthrough
year' for the technology. In 2008 they will sell a million of the
things."

http://tinyurl.com/n2qgbj

I know that you all are just chomping at the bit to have a reason to
take down my blog - I suggest you contact the lawyers at EFF
Foundation. Maybe, the FTC, FBI, and the DOJ should be contacted about
iBiquity's HD Radio farce - but wait, the DOJ has already visited 7
times, the FCC 10 times, Congress and Congressional Quarterly 6 times,
and I am still waiting on the FBI. I forgot, the US Courts have also
visited.
Old July 12th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 10, 9:41*am, dxAce wrote:
David Eduardo wrote:
"Booble" wrote in message
"Maryland Judiciary Case Search Results Company: IBIQUITY One item
found"

"070200012572008 Ibiquity Digital Co Other Glen Burnie District Court
BANKRUPTCY"

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uirySearch.jis

Search on "ibiquity"

Here is the case...

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...ail.jis?caseId...

What a friggin lie you posted.

iBiquity is named in a personal bankruptcy of one Lisa Ballesteros because
the petitioner, Household Finance, had garnished the wages of Ms.
Ballesteros who is or was an employee of iBiquity.

From the petition by HFC against the individual:

"Name: IBIQUITY DIGITAL CO
Connection to Complaint: WAGE GARNISHEE
Address: S/O PAYROLL
Address: 8865 STANFORD BLVD
City: COLUMBIAState:MDZip Code:21045 "

iBiquity is not and has not filed for bankruptcy. Your use of iBiqity in
this context is at best disingenuous, showing a supreme lack of
understanding of court documents, and at worst just an effort to propagate
lies about a company you dislike.

You know all about the propagation of lies, 'Eduardo'!

I really don't see why there are people who take on Dave on a personal
basis for his ill-advised Kool-Aid drinking belief in IBOC. Sure, it
is wrong thinking on his part, but no need to insult the guy, talk
about his heritage, etc. Rather, make arguments on sound technical
merits.

(OT) Breaking News! dxAce Shortwave 2 July 6th 09 02:56 PM
IBIQUITY TROLLS FOR VOLUNTEER POLICE FORCE - LMFAO! [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 4th 09 09:09 PM
Ford, an investor in iBiquity, slams HD Radio! LMFAO!!! BoobleStubble Shortwave 3 November 30th 08 11:18 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Hamvention=AE Names 2008 Award Winners William M. Pasternak Info 0 April 11th 08 11:00 PM
Breaking HD News!!! [email protected] Shortwave 1 September 26th 07 03:52 PM