Old July 29th 09, 01:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Coast-to-Coast AM -interviews- Inventor Paul Pantone about theGEEK Engine

RHF wrote:
Coast-to-Coast AM -interviews- Inventor Paul Pantone
about the GEEK Engine
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/pantone-paul/40098

Coast-to-Coast AM -website-
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

GEET = Global Environmental Energy Technology
http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Geet/

Paul Pantone's GEET Engine -video-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjLqFSlHWcs

Paul Pantone interviewed about the GEET Engine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ath9fodgVw

GEET Engine System Info & Plans
http://www.geet-pantone.com/
* TeslaTech .Info -website- http://www.teslatech.info/
* * GEET Engine Technology
http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/ar.../geet/geet.htm

The GEET {Engine} "Reactor" by Paul Pantone
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...y_Paul_Pantone
* Image-Diagram of the GEET {Engine} "Reactor"
http://www.rexresearch.com/pantone/geetbig1.jpg

yes i heard it on the radio ~ RHF
.

You may have, but this message communicates little, in spite of many words.
Old July 30th 09, 09:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 29, 5:26*am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
[...]

- - .

- You may have, but this message communicates little,
- in spite of many words.

Dave then try reading between the lines
and you might GEeT It ! ~ RHF

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...6a4380783d9f93
Old July 30th 09, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

~ RHF wrote:
On Jul 29, 5:26 am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
[...]

You have not written a thing which directly informs. You are a
superfluous bibliography without footnotes.
Old July 31st 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Coast-to-Coast AM -interviews- Inventor Paul Pantone about the...

How about Joesph Newman and his Inventions.Back in the 1970s he brought
some of them to Jackson.Soon as I finished running my Sunbeam bread
route I got in my car and I went down town.I saw them with my own
eyes.They do work just as he said.When I got home I ordered his big book
about his inventions, I still have that book right here.

www.devilfinder.com
Joseph Newman and his Inventions
cuhulin

Old July 31st 09, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 30, 5:30*am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Jul 29, 5:26 am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
[...]

*.

- You have not written a thing which directly informs.
-*You are a superfluous bibliography without footnotes.

Dave coming from you that is High Praise ~ RHF

.. . . and . . . I Say It Worth Repeating - So . . .