Old August 8th 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Store Once Know as 'RadioShack' : Would Like You To CallIt...

Free door handles/door knobs?
cuhulin

Old August 8th 09, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Store Once Know as 'RadioShack' : Would Like You To CallIt "The Shack"

Bob Dobbs wrote:
dave wrote:
Real men hang out at HRO or the TRW Swap Meet,

or Cucamonga

Down here it's the Santee Swap meet.
As to HRO... go there on any given Saturday and you'll find;
a bunch of gray thinning haired, pot bellied old geezers leaning on
pickup trucks bristling with antennas talking about cryptic topics in
braggadocio tones, and don't forget, the powdered sugar dust on their
tee shirts from eating all the freebie donuts over by the coffee pot.

I'm bald and lost my gut. I have a crossover SUV and have never wanted
to rag chew (neither face to face nor on the radio). I go to lurk look
at stuff that I end up buying HamCity dot com (on Sepulveda-but I get it
UPS one day ground. HamCity has good prices. I have never been to
their store front.

San Diego has a lot of electronics stuff.
Old August 8th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Store Once Know as 'RadioShack' : Would Like You To CallI...

My Brickwall Surge Suppressor was made in San Diego.Guaranteed NOT to
fail.
www.brickwall.com www.pricewheeler.com
cuhulin

Old August 11th 09, 11:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , dave
wrote:

San Diego has a lot of electronics stuff.

Yes, and superb burritos, too! (Am particularly fond of Santana's but I
reside in the metro DC area. Damn.) Sincerely,

John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail:
Naval Research Laboratory
4555 Overlook Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20375-5337

Old August 11th 09, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

We eat regular American food around here.I see quite a few foreign style
restaurants listed in my phone book.

Crechale's Restaurant on Highway 80, about two miles East behind doggy's
couch, is over fifty years old, the restaurant is famous for the best
steaks and seafood in the World.It is an old restaurant and doesn't look
like much on the outside, but the food is Great.They still have that old
neon Crechale's sign too.
cuhulin

Old August 11th 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com
Frank's World famous Biscuits Jackson,Mississippi

The other Best restaurant in Jackson is the Cherokee Inn restaurant
wayyyyyyyy up North on North State Street.I guess it is still there.I
heard somewhere they done remodeled that old restaurant.

Lets me plop my battery into my old van (I don't leave my battery in my
van because I don't believe in spreading my wealth, I bought that
battery last September when I bought my new old 1983 Dodge RV van.I am
the second owner of that van.The old guy I bought it from sure did take
real good care of that van) and git on over to the Lowe's store now.I
hopes the Lowe's store done put out some more flat washers of the size I
need.I needs about 35 for each one of the Ondura roofin panels I am
going to screw down onto the roof rafters of my trailer shed.

JT and Dave www.supertalkms.com just now said the new Chevrolet Volt
car should get 230 miles per gallon, in city traffic, it will cost about
$40,000 though.That's according to Government Motors.(General Motors) JT
and Dave also said the only reason the new Toyota Prius plant in Blue
Springs (near Tupelo) is not open now is because of a shortage of
batteries and they are made in Japan.
www.southernautocorridor.com
cuhulin

Old August 14th 09, 10:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 6, 12:09*am, RHF wrote:
RadioShack would like you to call it 'The Shack'

http://www.usatoday.com/money/advert...s-rebrand-radi...

The 'Celfone' Shack
The 'HDTV' Shack
The 'Wireless' Shack
The 'Pod' Shack

RadioShack to launch new ad campaign for 'The Shack'
and will focus on mobile, wireless offerings -cause-
Nobody listens to the Radio anymore . . .http://finance.yahoo.com/news/RadioS...d-apf-33873085...
*.
omg - i'm having a 'the shack' attack ~ RHF
*.

There it was on the TV "The Shack"
http://www.radioshack.com/home/index.jsp
Old August 14th 09, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

.
omg - i'm having a 'the shack' attack ~ RHF
.

There it was on the TV "The Shack"
http://www.radioshack.com/home/index.jsp
.

One advantage of living near a world class city is access to Fry's
Electronics.