Old August 22nd 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT- Secret Police

wrote:
Did you ever go to Englisher Park in Berlin,Germany? I have read tell
before that Park is a clothing optional Park.

Shoot, a fellow could have a pretty good weekend in Dallas with all of
that stuff! ~ Slim Pickens, on the TCM channel right now.
www.script-o-rama.com How I Learned to Love the Bomb and Stop Worring.
cuhulin

That script doesn't resemble the movie very much.
Old August 22nd 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 22, 10:17*am, wrote:
Did you ever go to Englisher Park in Berlin,Germany? I have read tell
before that Park is a clothing optional Park.

Shoot, a fellow could have a pretty good weekend in Dallas with all of
that stuff! ~ Slim Pickens, on the TCM channel right now. *www.script-o-rama.com* How I Learned to Love the Bomb and Stop Worring.
cuhulin

Isn't it "Englischer Garten" in Munich,Germany ?
ran through that a few times and it was not to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Englischer_Garten
far from the Arabellapark.

Laos: Still a Secret War HD Radio Fan Shortwave 5 March 3rd 07 07:13 PM
SECRET NETWORK Beloved Leader Shortwave 0 February 18th 06 07:55 PM
Need frequencies for Battle lake police and Henning Police, Minnesota [email protected] Scanner 7 October 25th 05 11:10 PM
Steveo's secret I AM NOT N8WWM CB 9 December 29th 04 12:07 AM
steveos secret I Am Not George CB 2 May 11th 04 02:08 AM