Old August 21st 09, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT- Secret Police

Gregg wrote:
I saw something on our local news that
was pretty interesting.

Here in The Nati' - - we now have a
either Secret Police or a Special Police
Force, I forget which way they phrased
it but it was one or the other.

They spoke to one of "them" and it
really felt all cloak and daggerish...lol.
They drive around Cincinnati now in
unmarked white cars, he said they weren't
policeman but they have all the arrest
powers of the cops and more (what would 'more' mean?)shaking my head

Pretty interesting, I wonder what it is REALLY about. He said they
aren't law
enforcement but they can still arrest you.
Of course, my conspiratorial mind wondered if this was part of the
"special
police" that Obama & Co. were speaking
of. If it is, look for them to be coming
to a town by you shortly. I'll try an find a
link about it on WLWT's website.

Has anyone else heard of this in your
area?

Why Cincinatti?
Old August 21st 09, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 21, 8:12*am, dave wrote:
Gregg wrote:
[...]

Why Cincinatti?- Hide quoted text -

Who really knows Dave. All I know is that they are
canning MANY Cincinnati police officers because
of the budget. That's all they have been talking about for the last
two months. They had city hall
jam packed with all the cops down there bitching
about losing their jobs. They simply do not have
the funds to pay them.

They're trying to convince people that these "Secret
Police" have been here all along and that is just
simply not the truth because I have every freq. of
every type of law enforcement / Government etc.
etc. and have monitored this entire area since
1996.

Every now and then I will catch some covert/undercover comms in places/
freqs where
you wouldn't expect them. They're trying to make
it "seem" that they are here to check on businesses
etc. etc. - lol - which I am sure they are for now.
They're just trying to get the people used to the idea.....you know
what I mean?

They're not being paid from the city budget because
it's not there, like I said, they're canning hundreds
of officers. I'm going to talk too an old acquaintance
about this and see what he says, if anyone knows
it will be him.

Here is a link, it's not the same piece that I originally
saw, maybe it was on WCPO I don't know....but it
definitely smells a little funny IMO.
http://www.wlwt.com/video/20455192/index.html

Old August 21st 09, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Maybe some of the Chicago mobsters moved to Cincinatti? Toledo recently
(a few weeks ago) laid off some cops.

Just recently, here in Jackson,Mississippi, a new bunch of police
officers graduated from the local Jackson police academy.One of those
new cops at the graduation thingy, he asked his girlfriend to marry
him.She said, Yes!
cuhulin

Old August 21st 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 21, 8:12 am, dave wrote:
Gregg wrote:
[...]

Oh crap! could be ATF. i hear you got a bunch of dirty cops in
Cinci, just like most other big city's. Alex Jones would know.
i have spent many, many and many moments on the Beast. Cinci is
one of my favorite summer stops. great place for opera and
prime rib. some of the best eateries in the mid-west. and, yep,
i'm in the club, even tho i spend more time over seas than in
the US. need to get off the rat race and retire.

Drifter...
Old August 22nd 09, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 21, 12:54*pm, Drifter wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 21, 8:12 am, dave wrote:
Gregg wrote:
[...]

I would imagine no dirtier than anywhere else.shrug

Alex Jones would know.
i have spent many, many and many moments on the Beast.

It took me a minute to figure out what you were
talking about.grin Indeed, one of the better
amusement parks in the world and definitely
one of the better rolllercoasters also.

Cinci is
one of my favorite summer stops. great place for opera and
prime rib. some of the best eateries in the mid-west.

No doubt about it Drifter, have you ever done the
chili or coneys Cincinnati style? Superb. It's a trip,
some cities I've been to look at me like I'm a nut
when I ask them about it.

There a saying of some sorts, I don't know if I
remember it word for word, but it goes something
like this. " Whatever happens in the states, Cincinnati is always at
least ten years behind."

Every person I know that has moved from Cincinnati
always moves back, having said that, I won't go
and try to reinvent the wheel, I'll just stay here.;-)

Old August 22nd 09, 11:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 21, 8:12 am, dave wrote:
Gregg wrote:
[...]

BCG,

Sort-of-Like : What Goes Around - Comes Around
and it usually works -if- you stay in the same spot.

Had you moved to Phoenix, AZ and started to
bump into people from Cincinnati, OH : Then you
would be saying : Everyone I meet here comes
from Cincinnati !

bcg - it's a string of moments-in-time
that's relative to location ~ RHF
Old August 22nd 09, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

[...]

You got it, no dirtier than any other big city. and, i know, i'm 35
miles east of Pittsburgh. so, i know dirt. and, yes, one of the best
parks in the world. hope i never get too old to ride coasters. my
stomach won't let me do the chili anymore, but i love the coneys.
Cinci is a first class city. don't let anyone tell you about it's
a sister city, or some such BS.

I still call ATF. before the G20 crap started up my way, we heard
a lot of story's about ATF being seen around town. now with the
G20 crap, it's all secret service. if you are catching unencrypted
ults, you might want to google a few sites and confirm the lingo
used. or, it could be anything. hate to guess at it, mostly i
turn up wrong. the people i know, who would know what is what,
won't talk. the so-called patriot act has anyone above normal
citizen scared to death. so, we are on our own. good luck.

Drifter...

Old August 22nd 09, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Did you ever go to Englisher Park in Berlin,Germany? I have read tell
before that Park is a clothing optional Park.

Shoot, a fellow could have a pretty good weekend in Dallas with all of
that stuff! ~ Slim Pickens, on the TCM channel right now.
www.script-o-rama.com How I Learned to Love the Bomb and Stop Worring.
cuhulin

Old August 22nd 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Did you ever go to Englisher Park in Berlin,Germany?

Englischer Garten in München, yes.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 22nd 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Did you ever go to Englisher Park in Berlin,Germany? I have read tell
before that Park is a clothing optional Park.

Shoot, a fellow could have a pretty good weekend in Dallas with all of
that stuff! ~ Slim Pickens, on the TCM channel right now.
www.script-o-rama.com How I Learned to Love the Bomb and Stop Worring.
cuhulin

One of the 5 best movies ever made.

Laos: Still a Secret War HD Radio Fan Shortwave 5 March 3rd 07 07:13 PM
SECRET NETWORK Beloved Leader Shortwave 0 February 18th 06 07:55 PM
Need frequencies for Battle lake police and Henning Police, Minnesota [email protected] Scanner 7 October 25th 05 11:10 PM
Steveo's secret I AM NOT N8WWM CB 9 December 29th 04 12:07 AM
steveos secret I Am Not George CB 2 May 11th 04 02:08 AM