Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 21st 09, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT- Secret Police

Gregg wrote:
I saw something on our local news that
was pretty interesting.

Here in The Nati' - - we now have a
either Secret Police or a Special Police
Force, I forget which way they phrased
it but it was one or the other.

They spoke to one of "them" and it
really felt all cloak and daggerish...lol.
They drive around Cincinnati now in
unmarked white cars, he said they weren't
policeman but they have all the arrest
powers of the cops and more (what would 'more' mean?)shaking my head

Pretty interesting, I wonder what it is REALLY about. He said they
aren't law
enforcement but they can still arrest you.
Of course, my conspiratorial mind wondered if this was part of the
"special
police" that Obama & Co. were speaking
of. If it is, look for them to be coming
to a town by you shortly. I'll try an find a
link about it on WLWT's website.

Has anyone else heard of this in your
area?

Why Cincinatti?

Laos: Still a Secret War HD Radio Fan Shortwave 5 March 3rd 07 07:13 PM
SECRET NETWORK Beloved Leader Shortwave 0 February 18th 06 07:55 PM
Need frequencies for Battle lake police and Henning Police, Minnesota [email protected] Scanner 7 October 25th 05 11:10 PM
Steveo's secret I AM NOT N8WWM CB 9 December 29th 04 12:07 AM
steveos secret I Am Not George CB 2 May 11th 04 02:08 AM