Old October 3rd 09, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Nick Danger wrote:
dave wrote:

I've been smoking reefer for 42.25 years. When may I expect these ill
effects to catch up with me?

Um, maybe in one or two or 'x' number of years when you go for a chest
x-ray and they say you have lung cancer...

How lucky do you feel? Or does the dope make you not care?

It isn't an issue. All of the 60's dopers are now in their 60's and it
has not been called any kind of issue yet. The ones who got cancer also
smoked tobacco. Many stoners did not drink either and are actually
better off for having been stoners.

Bill Baka
Old October 3rd 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bob Dobbs wrote:

When I was introduced to the celestial blessings of cannabis in the 60s,
it allowed me a preferable alternative to the ethanol that was so woven
into the fabric of Southern recreational chemistry. But my most profound
appreciation goes to the benevolence of the lysergide experience and how
it opened the door to successful riddance of that pernicious monkey of
nicotine addiction so firmly dug into my back.

It was either quit or share the balcony with Fred Roggin (among others).
I chose to quit.
Old October 3rd 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I remember the State Times newspaper.For whatever reasons, it didn't
last long, only a few years.Back in the 1960s, the Jackson Daily News
merged with the Clarion Ledger.Nowadays, the Clarion Ledger is a Gannet
rag. www.clarionledger.com Haw! you should see how
thin and skimpy the Clarion Ledger paper newspaper is nowadays, only two
sections.Except for the much thicker Sundays Clarion Ledger paper
newspapers.I suppose the Thursdays paper newspapers aren't so thin and
skimpy, if they still have those food store ads in there? Last Sunday,
almost a week ago, I bought a Sunday Clarion Ledger newspaper for $1.75
at a Walgreen's store at McDowell Road and Robinson Road.I still haven't
started reading that paper newspaper yet.

I am hell when I am well, trouble is, I stay sick all the time!
cuhulin

Old October 4th 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Nick Danger wrote:

Um, maybe in one or two or 'x' number of years when you go for a chest
x-ray and they say you have lung cancer...

dave wrote:

Chest X-rays cause lung cancer.

And 42 years of smoke doesn't?
Old October 4th 09, 06:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:
Chest X-rays cause lung cancer.

And 42 years of smoke doesn't?

***Baka's smoking weed and blowing smoke out his @$$...The guy is a
total blowhard and and thinks he's an expert on everything...Just ask
the buffoon, he'll tell ya everything you need to know...rtflmmfao
Baka...Expert on everything and in reality doesn't know jack sh
%t...Except how to teach underage girls to climb trees...ehhhhh,
Baka...?...Shout out to Distinguished Troll Larbgai for alerting the
proper authorities regarding Baka's underage post...Looks like Usenet
has found its new class clown...:-)

Old October 4th 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

hIts ahh cold raineyish day ober here in Jacksooooonnnn,Me see see pee
pee eye and Earth vs. the Flying Saucers moovi haz started onna teh TCM
channel.
Yeahhhhhhh,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old October 5th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I just now turned off my Ionic Breeze and I lifted out the thingy that
has the three metal bars.It's Workin,,, it's Workin,,,
There is a bunch of grey lookin ash lookin stuff on there.I think it is
cigarette ash.I don't care what some people say agains't Ionic Breeze! I
Luvs my Ionic Breeze! I am goin to check it again in about twenty four
hours.I am goin to tape a little strip of newspaper to the rear
grille/vents so I can watch it flappin around.
cuhulin

Old October 6th 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
It isn't an issue. All of the 60's dopers are now in their 60's and it
has not been called any kind of issue yet. The ones who got cancer also
smoked tobacco. Many stoners did not drink either and are actually
better off for having been stoners.

Bill Baka

When I was introduced to the celestial blessings of cannabis in the 60s,
it allowed me a preferable alternative to the ethanol that was so woven
into the fabric of Southern recreational chemistry. But my most profound
appreciation goes to the benevolence of the lysergide experience and how
it opened the door to successful riddance of that pernicious monkey of
nicotine addiction so firmly dug into my back.

So you missed the Sunday "Love ins, and 'be ins'" of the summer of 1969
in L.A.'s Griffith Park. The LAPD was always there and on those
occasions we just bought a gallon jug of Gallo and passed it in a
circle. Acid was *not* my thing, having been slipped a full dose sugar
cube one time.

Bill Baka sipping a soda with yummy "High Fructose Corn Syrup".
Read the labels on your food and be scared, be very scared.
Old October 6th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***Baka's smoking weed and blowing smoke out his @$$...The guy is a
total blowhard and and thinks he's an expert on everything...Just ask
the buffoon, he'll tell ya everything you need to know...rtflmmfao
Baka...Expert on everything and in reality doesn't know jack sh
%t...Except how to teach underage girls to climb trees...ehhhhh,
Baka...?...Shout out to Distinguished Troll Larbgai for alerting the
proper authorities regarding Baka's underage post...Looks like Usenet
has found its new class clown...:-)

And I have found the Illiterati.
Old October 6th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 5, 4:51*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***Baka's smoking weed and blowing smoke out his @$$...The guy is a
total blowhard and and thinks he's an expert on everything...Just ask
the buffoon, he'll tell ya everything you need to know...rtflmmfao
Baka...Expert on everything and in reality doesn't know jack sh
%t...Except how to teach underage girls to climb trees...ehhhhh,
Baka...?...Shout out to Distinguished Troll Larbgai for alerting the
proper authorities regarding Baka's underage post...Looks like Usenet
has found its new class clown...:-)

And I have found the Illiterati.

***You have all the answers Baka...nothing more than a life support
system for your rectum...better go tend to your under aged flock...:-)

Paging:!! -Colonel. I.P. Yurin (George Gentry Fans Unite) [email protected] Shortwave 1 February 3rd 09 06:00 PM
Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels! Billy Smith Shortwave 0 September 5th 07 09:02 AM
All Techs UNITE ! Hamguy Swap 2 December 17th 06 07:35 PM
All Techs UNITE ! Hamguy General 4 December 17th 06 01:59 AM
Unite: Instant web site. Special offer for hams. Code Cobra Swap 2 April 12th 06 08:24 PM