Old September 13th 09, 07:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : The 9-12 Project "We The People" News -was- 9-11 Revisited

On Sep 12, 9:00*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
Soldiers, Vets, Police say, 'We Will NOT Obey': The solution for peace
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=273157

Right Onnnnnn!
cuhulin

- You crackers want another war over race?!?

Dave calling people 'crackers' is one way of
instigating and promoting an attitude between
people creating the Hate leading up-to a Race
War : Making 'you' as the Agent Provocateur.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=315ju42&s=3

Dave Keep Preaching That Class Warfare Mantra
along with the good old Race War Fear Mongering.
http://firstfriday.files.wordpress.c...lasswar781.jpg

Dave - After all as a self-prclaimed Libertarian-Anarchist
'you' are committed to "The-Cau$e".
http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images...ich-people.GIF
Old September 13th 09, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

~ RHF wrote:

.
The 9-12 Project "We The People" News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cghAiWH_AUM
Thousands of Downtown D.C. Protesters Blast Obama

Your rallies are virtually all white people. That's not a populist
uprising.
Old September 13th 09, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

On Sep 13, 2:31*am, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Sep 12, 9:00*am, dave wrote:

wrote:
Soldiers, Vets, Police say, 'We Will NOT Obey': The solution for peace
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=273157

Right Onnnnnn!
cuhulin

- You crackers want another war over race?!?

Dave calling people 'crackers' is one way of
instigating and promoting an attitude between
people creating the Hate leading up-to a Race
War : Making 'you' as the Agent Provocateur.http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=315ju42&s=3

Sorry racist, but only white people showed up and only white people
were expected to show up. Kinda like a repug convention, once you get
by the one black face, no more African-Americans.

Face it, you had a Klan rally with out the robes.
Old September 13th 09, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : This 9/11 Pray for the Safety of the USA and AllAmericans

Bob Vila (on tv) once explained Crackers.Georgians moving to Florida,
Cracking their Whips in the air to keep their Livestock moving along.
Bob Vila is Right.

You want to know how the redneck(s) word/term came about, as regards
some people? The old Southern democrap party, they wore red hankerchiefs
around their necks.
cuhulin

Old September 13th 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

"Kevin Cunningham" wrote in message
On Sep 13, 2:31 am, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Sep 12, 9:00 am, dave wrote:

wrote:
Soldiers, Vets, Police say, 'We Will NOT Obey': The solution for peace
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=273157

Right Onnnnnn!
cuhulin

- You crackers want another war over race?!?

Dave calling people 'crackers' is one way of
instigating and promoting an attitude between
people creating the Hate leading up-to a Race
War : Making 'you' as the Agent
Provocateur.http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=315ju42&s=3

Sorry racist, but only white people showed up and only white people
were expected to show up. Kinda like a repug convention, once you get
by the one black face, no more African-Americans.

Face it, you had a Klan rally with out the robes.

We knew what Obama gatherings would be like when we saw new black panther
guards at polling places in Pennsylvania. And our thoughts are confirmed
when all charges are dropped against the perpetrators.

50% of whites voted for Obama. 95% of blacks voted for Obama. Who are
voting their race?

Old September 13th 09, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 9-11 Revisited

On Sep 13, 8:36*am, Toxic wrote:
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 13:50:05 -0700, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Sep 12, 12:25*pm, Toxic wrote:
On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:47:43 -0700, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
* * * * * * * * * * ********rest snipped********

Dave, I have to be somewhat careful what I say and how I say it in
here. Much of what happened, at its
very origin started here in Cincinnati and I will leave it at that.

Are you implying that you either were complicit in that event, or at
the least, have knowledge that you are unwilling to share, even if it
could be beneficial to the ongoing security of this country?

Umm.....yea. That's right. Call the FBI.rolling my eyes Do your own
homework pal.

You were the one alluding to some arcane connection you
(would like to have) had to those events.

" Arcane Connection"? Just about anyone that lives in Cincinnati knows
exactly what I mean, like I said, do your own homework.

...Or perhaps merely trying to conflate the circumstance of your
residence to the proximity of an activity with which you were totally
unconnected yet serves conveniently to impute self importance?

LMAO - what a retard...lol.

Yer so kewl... and important too. It's the vacuous egos like yours that
suck so much off topic crap into these fora.

It's dickheads...lol...like you that post with "out of the ordinary"
words on usenet - such as yourself snickerto try an "somewhat" give
the appearance of intelligience.

The last time I heard the freeking term "vacuous"
was from my homosexual ( too each their own)
eighth grade art teacher....lol...put away your
Webster there pal and try again.snicker Color
me not impressed.

"Fora"?....lol...Oh quit it and be real.rolling my eyes

Old September 13th 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 12, 11:55*am, (Mark Zenier) wrote:
In article ,

Gregg wrote:
The History Channel is the place to be
on this somber day. All day is going to
be great shows.

The commercial for the one at 8pm EST
is called "102 Minutes That Changed America", it gave me goosebumps,
unbelievable.

I remember that morning like it was yesterday and how this group came
alive, there was no bickering in here
that day....that's for sure.

Every 9-11 I google the threads from that
day and the following week to keep it fresh in my mind.

Be prepared for the next one is my motto.

The way to be prepared is to know the enemy and not live some delusional
myth that the US Media has created. *What does Al Quaida want? *We'll not
be told, because it would be inconvenient.

A personal question to all the group.

1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
top of the towers? *

Disney News (ABC) didn't show that, I gather that Fox did. *(I first saw
pictures in a copy of the New York Times that the neighbors had bought
the following morning). *My hypothesis is that seeing that in real-time
had great effect on people's attitudes. *The emotional power of video....

Mark, you're speaking to the choir here when you're
talking to me. I was just mentioning the show because it included
footage from angles never
shown before.

Make no mistake about it, if Alex Jones can be screaming on his show
two months before the "attacks" that he had intel that the WTC were
going to be hit....and still it happened. You don't
have to be too bright to figure the rest out IMO.
Old September 13th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 13, 4:21*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
Mark Zenier wrote:

1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
top of the towers? *

I only saw them going out open windows some stories below the top,
but none of the splattering landings were televised here.

--

Indeed. I can't believe no footage ever leaked out
showing some splattered bodies, maybe because
Old September 13th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com
Black Day 9/11

(NavExpress)
cuhulin

Old September 13th 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Sep 13, 4:21=A0pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
Mark Zenier wrote:

1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
top of the towers? =A0

I only saw them going out open windows some stories below the top,
but none of the splattering landings were televised here.

Thousands of firemen and EMS workers know that bodies went splat. If
they didn't witness it, they scraped them off the concrete afterowrds.

Hundreds of thousands of eyewitnesses saw and heard them hit the
gounnd.

--
Al Dykes

AA4 Revisited Joe Bento Radio Photos 13 May 12th 09 04:07 PM
ear buds revisited [email protected] Shortwave 1 January 9th 06 12:48 PM
Re : OT 1984 revisited LW Shortwave 1 July 7th 04 04:26 PM
OT 1984 revisited m II Shortwave 0 July 7th 04 08:50 AM
-Watch geo pop his top-/ Revisited [email protected] Policy 0 September 26th 03 02:01 AM