Old November 18th 09, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Setting Your Clocks Back

On Nov 17, 8:32*am, Doug Reese wrote:
On Nov 17, 10:42*pm, wrote:

http://www.usvetdsp.comwww.SwiftVets...rSoldie r.com

Read about your ''hero'' John Kerry.
cuhulin

- Don't need to read the lies
- (I have read them years ago,
- they are hardly new).
- I was there and know the truth.
-
- Doug Reese

So 'you' served on John 'FF' Kerry's
Swift Boat Crew in Vietnam ?
Old November 18th 09, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 17, 10:42*pm, wrote:

http://www.usvetdsp.comwww.SwiftVets...rSoldie r.com

Read about your ''hero'' John Kerry.
cuhulin

- Don't need to read the lies
- (I have read them years ago,
- they are hardly new).
- I was there and know the truth.
-
- Doug Reese

So 'you' served on John 'FF' Kerry's
Swift Boat Crew in Vietnam ?

Don't have to be on Kerry's crew to "be there".

I was present for the incident where Kerry received the Silver Star.

Doug Reese
Old November 18th 09, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

.

Old November 18th 09, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/17/09 23:24 , Doug Reese wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Nov 17, 8:32 am, Doug wrote:
On Nov 17, 10:42 pm, wrote:

www.usvetdsp.comwww.SwiftVets.com www.WinterSoldier.com

Read about your ''hero'' John Kerry.
cuhulin

- Don't need to read the lies
- (I have read them years ago,
- they are hardly new).
- I was there and know the truth.
-
- Doug Reese

So 'you' served on John 'FF' Kerry's
Swift Boat Crew in Vietnam ?

Don't have to be on Kerry's crew to "be there".

I was present for the incident where Kerry received the Silver Star.

Doug Reese

It's interesting, the number of people who come out of the
woodwork with 'I was there' stories, expecting blanket acceptance of
testimonials in defense of John FF Kerry.

Especially, in light of the number of people who come out of the
woodwork with blanket dismissals of 'I was there' testimonials in
defense of George W. Bush.

Here's the difference. Even the Navy questioned the after-action
reports Kerry amended in order to qualify for his Purple Hearts. His
commanding officers questioned their veracity. His medical officer
questioned their veracity. His crew questioned their veracity.

Full service records for Kerry have not been released by the Navy.

But the National Guard had only honorable recommendations of
George W. Bush. And his commanding officer directly stated his
support and his commendation for Bush. His flight instructors said
he was the best F-102 pilot they'd ever had.

Full service records for G. W. Bush have been released by the
National Guard and the Air Force Reserve.

In other words, the same sources that are dismissed for the
condemnation of G. W. Bush are the ones cited in defense of John Kerry.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Old November 18th 09, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On Nov 17, 8:32 am, Doug *wrote:
On Nov 17, 10:42 pm, wrote:

http://www.usvetdsp.comwww.SwiftVets...rSoldier .com

Read about your ''hero'' John Kerry.
cuhulin

- Don't need to read the lies
- (I have read them years ago,
- they are hardly new).
- I was there and know the truth.
-
- Doug Reese

So 'you' served on John 'FF' Kerry's
Swift Boat Crew in Vietnam ?

Don't have to be on Kerry's crew to "be there".

I was present for the incident where Kerry received the Silver Star.

Doug Reese

* It's interesting, the number of people who come out of the
woodwork with 'I was there' stories, expecting blanket acceptance of
testimonials in defense of John FF Kerry.

Really? I ask for no "acceptance" of any thing I say because I was
there.

But the fact remains, I was there.

* Especially, in light of the number of people who come out of the
woodwork with blanket dismissals of 'I was there' testimonials in
defense of George W. Bush.

* Here's the difference. Even the Navy questioned the after-action
reports Kerry amended in order to qualify for his Purple Hearts.

No, they did not.

Of course you won't come up with a source, as there are none.

His
commanding officers questioned their veracity. His medical officer
questioned their veracity.

Dr. Louis Letson was not present when the wound occured. He did
testify to that fact that there WAS a wound, and that he TREATED it.

His crew questioned their veracity.

A bald-faced false hood. No one on his crew who was present for ANY of
the incidents for which he received an award, has questioned his
veracity -- to the contrary, they back up what he said happened.

You can not find a single instance of any of his crew, present when
those incidents occured, who have questioned his veracity.

Another source we will never see.

* Full service records for Kerry have not been released by the Navy.

Navy records are available for the asking -- just file a FOIA.

Doug Reese

* But the National Guard had only honorable recommendations of
George W. Bush. And his commanding officer directly stated his
support and his commendation for Bush. His flight instructors said
he was the best F-102 pilot they'd ever had.

* Full service records for G. W. Bush have been released by the
National Guard and the Air Force Reserve.

* In other words, the same sources that are dismissed for the
condemnation of G. W. Bush are the ones cited in defense of John Kerry.

* Hmmmmmmmmmm.......- Hide quoted text -

Old November 18th 09, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/18/09 08:56 , Doug Reese wrote:

RHF wrote:
On Nov 17, 8:32 am, Doug wrote:
On Nov 17, 10:42 pm, wrote:

[...]

Thank you for demostrating my point.

Old November 18th 09, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On Nov 17, 8:32 am, Doug * *wrote:
On Nov 17, 10:42 pm, wrote:

[...]

You posted a number of falsehoods.

You have provided no sources, not will you, as there aren't any.

The bit about Kerry's crew was especially laughable.

Doug Reese

Old November 18th 09, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/18/09 09:22 , Doug Reese wrote:

RHF wrote:
On Nov 17, 8:32 am, Doug wrote:
On Nov 17, 10:42 pm, wrote:

[...]

Again, you did miss the point.

Further underscoring my comment.

And, since it's so important to you, you may now have the last word.

Old November 18th 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Daily, Born in Kenya! DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS Tracking
Poll.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=278487

- 14 Percent
MINUS FOURTEEN PERCENT
MINUS, MINUS, MINUS, MINUS, MINUS,,,,,
cuhulin

Old November 18th 09, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D. Peter Maus wrote:

But the National Guard had only honorable recommendations of George W.
Bush. And his commanding officer directly stated his support and his
commendation for Bush. His flight instructors said he was the best F-102
pilot they'd ever had.

Full service records for G. W. Bush have been released by the National
Guard and the Air Force Reserve.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

"FULL service records have been released..." ?

It seems to be universally accepted by ALL concerned that the last
portion of his tour and where he served it is STILL in question. They
claim either that the records were "lost" or that "nobody can remember".
All concerned agree that he did not take his flight physical, again for
reasons unknown. If "he was the best F-102 pilot they'd ever had", don't
you think a little more effort would have been expended to get him back
in the cockpit?

And really now, you quote his commanding officer and flight instructor's
gushing praise for W? As Pappy Bush was either the sitting President,
head of the CIA or at least some high muckety-muck in government at the
time, do you REALLY think these fine gentlemen would commit *career
suicide* by saying anything but the very best of W? Sorry, Maus, it's
the age-old story of no one wanting to tell the Emperor he's not wearing
any clothes.

How naive (or devious) of you.

Hmmmmmm....?

Struble's setting up for the IPO, folks! [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 15th 08 06:53 PM
cautions setting up new rig? Jeff[_2_] General 3 April 4th 07 08:58 PM
setting up rigblaster wf3h Digital 5 October 15th 06 11:53 PM
SETTING UP AN OPTIMOD AM steve Broadcasting 3 June 27th 04 07:13 PM
setting up an indoor CB set Frank Gilliland CB 4 July 13th 03 04:06 PM