Old November 18th 09, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Setting Your Clocks Back

On 11/18/09 11:17 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:
D. Peter Maus wrote:

But the National Guard had only honorable recommendations of George W.
Bush. And his commanding officer directly stated his support and his
commendation for Bush. His flight instructors said he was the best
F-102 pilot they'd ever had.

Full service records for G. W. Bush have been released by the National
Guard and the Air Force Reserve.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

"FULL service records have been released..." ?

It seems to be universally accepted by ALL concerned that the last
portion of his tour and where he served it is STILL in question. They
claim either that the records were "lost" or that "nobody can remember".
All concerned agree that he did not take his flight physical, again for
reasons unknown. If "he was the best F-102 pilot they'd ever had", don't
you think a little more effort would have been expended to get him back
in the cockpit?

Unless you consider two things. 1) F-102 was being retired, 2)
training in an new aircraft would have of greater duration than the
remainder of his term of service.

And really now, you quote his commanding officer and flight instructor's
gushing praise for W? As Pappy Bush was either the sitting President,
head of the CIA or at least some high muckety-muck in government at the
time, do you REALLY think these fine gentlemen would commit *career
suicide* by saying anything but the very best of W? Sorry, Maus, it's
the age-old story of no one wanting to tell the Emperor he's not wearing
any clothes.

How naive (or devious) of you.

And there we have the point of my original comment: That you
dismiss the very source types defending Bush that you endorse
defending Kerry.

Interesting, indeed.

Old November 18th 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com
airbornecombatengineers.typepad.com John Kerry's Medals

AWOL MORON G.W.Bush!

Seeee, I pick on ALL of ''them''.I don't play favorites!

Ahh am busy, busy woikin en mah attic.Layin down 4' by 8' sheets uv
1/2'' plywood onna them thar rafter joists so I can git sum floor space
uppa thar so I can stash mah junk up thar anna leetle doggy anna mesef
can have space on my hardwood floor tu turn around.
Lets me gitz bak tu woik now.
WORK! ~ Maynard G.Krebs.
cuhulin

Old November 18th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 18, 6:18*am, "D. Peter Maus"
wrote:
On 11/17/09 23:24 , Doug Reese wrote:

RHF wrote:
On Nov 17, 8:32 am, Doug *wrote:
On Nov 17, 10:42 pm, wrote:

http://www.usvetdsp.comwww.SwiftVets...rSoldier .com

Read about your ''hero'' John Kerry.
cuhulin

- Don't need to read the lies
- (I have read them years ago,
- they are hardly new).
- I was there and know the truth.
-
- Doug Reese

So 'you' served on John 'FF' Kerry's
Swift Boat Crew in Vietnam ?

Don't have to be on Kerry's crew to "be there".

I was present for the incident where Kerry received the Silver Star.

Doug Reese

* It's interesting, the number of people who come out of the
woodwork with 'I was there' stories, expecting blanket acceptance of
testimonials in defense of John FF Kerry.

* Especially, in light of the number of people who come out of the
woodwork with blanket dismissals of 'I was there' testimonials in
defense of George W. Bush.

* Here's the difference. Even the Navy questioned the after-action
reports Kerry amended in order to qualify for his Purple Hearts. His
commanding officers questioned their veracity. His medical officer
questioned their veracity. His crew questioned their veracity.

* Full service records for Kerry have not been released by the Navy.

* But the National Guard had only honorable recommendations of
George W. Bush. And his commanding officer directly stated his
support and his commendation for Bush. His flight instructors said
he was the best F-102 pilot they'd ever had.

* Full service records for G. W. Bush have been released by the
National Guard and the Air Force Reserve.

* In other words, the same sources that are dismissed for the
condemnation of G. W. Bush are the ones cited in defense of John Kerry.

* Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Yeah the Crew of John 'ff' Kerry's Swift Boat may
now exceed 86 with all the "I Was There" crew
members from Canada {There} along.
Old November 18th 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : "I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a Gunboat inCambodia." - John 'ff' Kerry

On Nov 17, 9:24*pm, Doug Reese wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Nov 17, 8:32*am, Doug Reese wrote:
On Nov 17, 10:42*pm, wrote:

http://www.usvetdsp.comwww.SwiftVets...rSoldie r.com

Read about your ''hero'' John Kerry.
cuhulin

- Don't need to read the lies
- (I have read them years ago,
- they are hardly new).
- I was there and know the truth.
-
- Doug Reese

So 'you' served on John 'FF' Kerry's
Swift Boat Crew in Vietnam ?

Don't have to be on Kerry's crew to "be there".

I was present for the incident where Kerry received the Silver Star.

Doug Reese

"DP" were you also with John 'ff' Kerry sitting
in a Swift Boat inside Cambodia in 1968 ?

"I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting
on a Gunboat in Cambodia."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Aug23.html
on Prez Nixon's Orders . . .
http://www.swiftvets.com/staticpages...page=Christmas

NOTE - Why John 'ff' Kerry ?ff? Flip-Flops
Senators Kerry's Top Ten Flip-Flops
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in646435.shtml
-source- CBS News

Lets all 'wish' Senator Kerry and his Family
a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
http://kerry.senate.gov/

~ RHF
Old November 18th 09, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : "I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a Gunboat in...

The last American battle/skirmish of the Vietnam Conflict/War happened
not in Vietnam, but either in Cambodia or Laos.One of my snail mail
Popular Mechanics magazines which dates back to around nine or ten years
ago has an article about that.
cuhulin

Old November 18th 09, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
The last American battle/skirmish of the Vietnam Conflict/War happened
not in Vietnam, but either in Cambodia or Laos.One of my snail mail
Popular Mechanics magazines which dates back to around nine or ten years
ago has an article about that.
cuhulin

Never get out of the boat.
Old November 18th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When I lived in Carthage,Mississippi, (me auld home town) my dad built a
fishing boat.One time when we were fishing at Eagle Lake, I fell out of
the boat.
cuhulin

Old November 18th 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Those SWIFT Boats in Vietnam, originally, they were used for ferrying
offshore oil rig people back and forth to and from offshore oil rigs.So
says the article at http://airbornecombatengineers.typepad.com
cuhulin

Old November 19th 09, 06:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 19, 6:56*am, wrote:
Those SWIFT Boats in Vietnam, originally, they were used for ferrying
offshore oil rig people back and forth to and from offshore oil rigs.So
says the article athttp://airbornecombatengineers.typepad.com
cuhulin

Interesting, but . . . that link doesn't woth for me . . . .

Doug Reese
Old November 19th 09, 09:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Doug Reese" wrote in message
On Nov 19, 6:56 am, wrote:
Those SWIFT Boats in Vietnam, originally, they were used for ferrying
offshore oil rig people back and forth to and from offshore oil rigs.So
says the article athttp://airbornecombatengineers.typepad.com
cuhulin

Interesting, but . . . that link doesn't woth for me . . . .

Doug Reese

Try this one instead...

http://airbornecombatengineer.typepad.com/

Struble's setting up for the IPO, folks! [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 15th 08 06:53 PM
cautions setting up new rig? Jeff[_2_] General 3 April 4th 07 08:58 PM
setting up rigblaster wf3h Digital 5 October 15th 06 11:53 PM
SETTING UP AN OPTIMOD AM steve Broadcasting 3 June 27th 04 07:13 PM
setting up an indoor CB set Frank Gilliland CB 4 July 13th 03 04:06 PM