Old November 5th 09, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT-Ft. Hood Shooting

This is going to be VERY interesting as to
how this shakes out IMO.

The main question. Was this our own guys? Or of course.....I don't
want to go there.

Seven Dead and Twenty Wounded as
of now.

This isn't good either way.
Old November 5th 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 5, 3:50*pm, Gregg wrote:
This is going to be VERY interesting as to
how this shakes out IMO.

The main question. Was this our own guys? Or of course.....I don't
want to go there.

Seven Dead and Twenty Wounded as
of now.

This isn't good either way.

As of 1640 UTC - Now Nine dead and at least
twenty seven wounded.

Thoughts and prayers go out to those families, other
than going to church....being at freeking Ft.Hood
Texas - you should feel pretty safe. Not today.:-I
Old November 5th 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I was at Fort Hood,Texas from January 1965 till the morning of October
29,1965 when my three years in the Army was over.Honorable Discharge,
thank you very much Lt.Mariano.I deeeeeeecided not to RE-UP.I went on
back to civilian life.

///RE-UP! MoFo, RE-UP!

There is a lot of open shootin/training ranges out there.Sometimes, some
of that Artillery gets too close to residential areas at Fort Hood and
also next door in/or near Killeen,Texas.You never know what may happen.
cuhulin

Old November 5th 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 5, 4:47*pm, wrote:
I was at Fort Hood,Texas from January 1965 till the morning of October
29,1965 when my three years in the Army was over.Honorable Discharge,
thank you very much Lt.Mariano.I deeeeeeecided not to RE-UP.I went on
back to civilian life.

///RE-UP! MoFo, RE-UP!

There is a lot of open shootin/training ranges out there.Sometimes, some
of that Artillery gets too close to residential areas at Fort Hood and
also next door in/or near Killeen,Texas.You never know what may happen.
cuhulin

Yeah Cuhulin, I figured you had been there.
Now they're saying twelve dead and thirty one
wounded, hopefully the death count doesn't increase
and it stays at twelve.

Old November 6th 09, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 5, 9:29*pm, "sandydog" wrote:
- so,um,if this guy was a terrorist his victims
- get a purple heart.
- If he is just a nut,like most psyciatrists,
- they don't?"
- Gregg" wrote in message

Criteria for the Purple Heart
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Heart#Criteria

OK so -fi- this Major Nidal Malik Hasan 'acted'
as an Soldier in the Army of Allah {an Instrument
of Allah} and was 'attacking' the un-holly America
Infidels {Non-Muslims}.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_fort_hood_shooting

? Ain't That Why THE USA Is Fighting The War
On Islamic {Fascist} Terrorists ?

? Why Didn't the US Army have this psyciatrists
talk to a Psyciatrist and Lock Him Up for His
Own Safety and the Safety of Others ?

-note- Claims are that this Major Nidal Malik Hasan
'blames' Prez Obama for Not Ending the Wars
in Iraq and Afghanistan : Justifying His Killing.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/...ooting_suspect

Old November 6th 09, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Way I count it,,, from October 28,1962 (when I Joined the U.S.Army, to
the morning of October 29,1965 is three years plus part of the next
day.You can correct me if I am mistaken about that.

RE-UP, MoFo, RE-UP!
Fort Hood,Texas, HELL ON WHEELS!
cuhulin

Old November 6th 09, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

in Iraq and Afghanistan : Justifying His Killing.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/...s_fort_hood_sh...

This is going to be VERY interesting as to
how this shakes out IMO.

The main question. Was this our own guys? Or of course.....I don't
want to go there.

Seven Dead and Twenty Wounded as
of now.

This isn't good either way.

Please remember that Prez Obama has asked
'us' {the USA} all not to blame Islam and Muslims
for the Fort Hood Shootings.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/...bama_fort_hood