Old November 15th 09, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republican
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Has US AG Eric Holder Give The Republicans the 2010 and2012 Elections ?

On Nov 15, 5:00*am, dave wrote:
Once in a China Blue Moon wrote:

How does it feel to be such a coward? Do you even live in New York? I guess it's
okay for you to kill Americans halfway across the world, but when your own butt
is at risk, it's time to be the big scaredy cat.

- He's afraid Bin Ladin's gonna dump a colostomy bag on him.

Dave - One must 'guess' that you speak from
some personal experience.

so put your bag-on and chow-down ~ RHF
Old November 15th 09, 01:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republican
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 15, 4:16*am, Once in a China Blue Moon
wrote:
In article ,

*RHF wrote:
Trying Islam-O-Fascist Terrorist WAR CRIMINALS
{Foreign Mass Murderers} as everyday Civilian
Criminals : Begs Disaster {Attacks} to Happen
Again in New York City.

- How does it feel to be such a coward?

What did I write that was 'coward'ly ?

- Do you even live in New York?

No -but- I been to NYC a few times.

- I guess it's okay for you to kill Americans
- halfway across the world,

Abuse Rhetoric - I really don't remember
Killing any Americans any where around
the World even here in the USA.

but when your own butt is at risk,

Not in NYC so my 'butts' not at risk.

it's time to be the big scaredy cat.

NO - It's Time for Practical War Time Decisions
that Protect the Lives of Civilians and Do Not
Invite the Enemy to Attack Your Cities and
Civilian Populations.

IMHO - US AG Eric Holders decision to Move
the Trial of the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists from
GITMO to NYC was foolish and unnecessary.

-IF- Nothing else it was a Bad Political Call
that may COST Prez Obama his Presidency
and the Democrats both Houses of Congress.

--
Damn the living - It's a lovely life. * * * * * I'm whoever you want me to be.
Silver silverware - Where is the love? * * * At least I can stay in character.

Again Calling me a "Coward" does not change
the 'potential' outcome by Moving the Trial from
GITMO to NYC. ? Why Create a Disaster ?

Necessary Trials in GITMO that were accompanied
by Attacks around the World or in the USA would
have engendered a disassociated response from
the American Voters : As the unfortunate Price of
Doing the Necessary Justice in the Right Place.

Unnecessary Trials in NYC that were accompanied
by Attacks in NYC will engendered an Associated
Response from the American Voters : As the
Completely Unnecessary and Deadly Price of
Doing Justice in the Wrong Place.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a2c37654bfae5e